Sigurd's Conclusions of the Forumites

S

Sigurd

Yes I know, I became forumitish at times, cruelly joining in flaming just because others did so... for example, novamir, who I have nothing personal against. But, I'm admitting I made mistakes here and there... still, telling people to "die of aids" is actually pretty nasty, eh? At least if I come after you, I'll kill you fast :p

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Sigurd
Yes I know, I became forumitish at times, cruelly joining in flaming just because others did so

being a forumite isn´t about flaming

well not JUST about flaming, and you where never even considered to be granted access to our hivemind

A

Archeon

Originally posted by Brinx
We are the voice inside your head
We are the lover in your bed
We are the sex that you provide
We are the hate you try to hide
We speak religion's message clear
We are denial guilt and fear
We are the needle in your vein
We are the high you can't sustain
We are the pushers we’re the whores
We are the need in you for more
We are the bullet in the gun
We are the truth from which you run
We are the silencing machine
We are the end of all your dreams
We take you where you want to go
We give you all you need to know
We drag you down we use you up
Forumite club

....You sir, are an idiot... that or i'm the idiot, Either way we have to work on our communication. ;)

Originally posted by Jupitus
... Arch - if you don't get a membership to the forumites for free based on previous levels of experience let me know and I'll.... errr.... well I'll make a post about it or something...:(

Umm, no thanks i'm not partial to joining cults. Atleast i'm assuming your a cult of some kind, i mean i have forum mods giving me poetry (if you can call it that) so i can only assume he's your cult leader. Well, this is one sacrafical lamb who won't get a pen-knife shoved up his ass thank-you very much!

N

Novamir

Yes I know, I became forumitish at times, cruelly joining in flaming just because others did so... for example, novamir, who I have nothing personal against. But, I'm admitting I made mistakes here and there... still, telling people to "die of aids" is actually pretty nasty, eh? At least if I come after you, I'll kill you fast :p

are you implying i said die of aids? because i've never said that =)

S

Sigurd

Originally posted by Addlcove
being a forumite isn´t about flaming

well not JUST about flaming, and you where never even considered to be granted access to our hivemind

I never let myself be fully drawn in... nothing's going to persuade me to use mIRC :rolleyes:

And Novamir, no I know you haven't, that's a Forumite line :p

B

Belsameth

I never let myself be fully drawn in... nothing's going to persuade me to use mIRC :rolleyes:

you wouldn't have lasted anyway.
most aren't too kind against outcasts such as yourself...
and yes, I do include your "clever" disguise in that...

S

Sigurd

Originally posted by Belsameth
you wouldn't have lasted anyway.
most aren't too kind against outcasts such as yourself...
and yes, I do include your "clever" disguise in that...

fooled you :p

O

old.Tohtori

Ok. First off. Why is my name on the forumite list? I'm a forumite seal ffs....

They shouldn't know about teh seel before i blow their nose with the big knife(tm)and whipe their bottom with C-4.

Second. Sigurd, you have a wannabe Hulk Hogan on your avatar and you flame -us-? :D

B

Belsameth

fooled you :p

I keep wondering why you're so proud of that.
it's actually not such a great acomplishment to make another account, I know numerous people who do/did so, even having whole discussions with themselves...
what you did isn't actually the awesome accomplishment you make it out to be

S

Sibanac

Sigurd : leave the forumites alone they are doing a good job, they keep me 'busy' at work for hours !!!

L

Lafala Arifel

Originally posted by Sibanac
Sigurd : leave the forumites alone they are doing a good job, they keep me 'busy' at work for hours !!!
No don't, I'm off work with flu and this thread is a really entertaining read.
Sigurd gets 10/10 for the some of the most pseudo righteous posts I've ever read :D

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by Archeon
[BUmm, no thanks i'm not partial to joining cults. Atleast i'm assuming your a cult of some kind, i mean i have forum mods giving me poetry (if you can call it that) so i can only assume he's your cult leader. Well, this is one sacrafical lamb who won't get a pen-knife shoved up his ass thank-you very much! [/B]

... who said I was a forumite... god no!!!

:p

U

uncle_sal

Re: Re: Sigurd's Conclusions of the Forumites

Originally posted by Novamir
potkettle.jpg

You draw that all by yourself? :)

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
hey, who made Addlcove a forumite?

he himself did, that's why he drew up that list in the first place...to make himself one :p

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Belsameth
he himself did, that's why he drew up that list in the first place...to make himself one :p

Harr harr... so true.;)

S

Sigurd

Originally posted by n3wbie
Fuck off Sigurd you demented shit.

How dare you! Now I'm going to tear off yo-

Hmm.

I still love you, brother :)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Hmmm... the "new" Sigurd is all hot air and cozy talk.

Someone ban him for being boring, eh?

B

BrassMonkey

Forumite (probably) = Someone you'd run away from in a bar, or any other social situation for that matter.

T

Teh Krypt

Add|cove is a wannabe, thinks he/she can flame Krypt to death and get into the gang. Poor sod.

O

old.tRoG

STFU LALMA!!1!1!!!1

The truth is.... I am Sickie. Sickie is me. We are one and the same.

*Buddha chants*

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Teh Krypt
Add|cove is a wannabe, thinks he/she can flame Krypt to death and get into the gang. Poor sod.

what would the point be in flaming you to death, wouldn´t have your blatent stupidity to entertain me anymore then.

and at least I haven't been brownnosing anyone

O

old.Psi

Originally posted by -Warhawk-
Forumite (probably) = Someone you'd run away from in a bar, or any other social situation for that matter.

The Forumites wouldn't say half of what they say online in real life, to anyone :p

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by old.Psi
The Forumites wouldn't say half of what they say online in real life, to anyone :p

actually if you read back the core of forumites isn´t that bad at flaming it´s all the fuckwit hangarounds that causes the trouble ;)

oh and I wouldn´t say anything to a person on a forum I wouldn´t say to him in a face to face situation, actually I'm moderating my langauge on these forums ......

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.Psi

You would be surprised.

D

Damini

I'm FAR politer online than I am in real life. Here I have time to edit and think before I post. In real life, words spill out of me like naughty evil bad tourettes. Just ask anyone who was at the last Barrysbeer, Mrs "Was-Your-Dad-A-Slag" made an appearance :( Damn you vodka!

Anyway Sigurd, what exactly is the point of making a Lets Slag People Off thread? It seems slightly masochistic to me. Hurt me, hurt me, flame me, raaah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom