Sidi raids poll !!! vote now !

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tilda

Five of the 38 weapons in Caer Sidi are only dropped by Apocalypse. It was requested by some people in the community to limit those drops to people who have aquired the Realm Rank of 5 and higher, so they have proved themselves to be of enough skill and dedication to wield such a rare and powerfull weapon.

Some people are apposed to this rule and some people are not. Vote!

PS. When you feel the urge to make new accounts only to be able to vote on the poll to alter the outcome, think about yourself and what you're doing. Are you a moral person?

L

loxleyhood

Oh, ok. Anyways, all Level50s should be allowed to roll.

E

Ekydus

[x] This poll is an excuse for Tilda to use the "Poll" function.

L

loxleyhood

Ah, Mr. I have almost 3million realm points and 80 days played so somehow that relates to my knowledge of Caer Sidi!

T

Tualatin

NO!

It's simply unfair.

ppl with lvl 50's and under RR5 have xp'd just as hard.. they pay the same money each month, they put the same effort in it as those RR5+ players are.

Maybe they don't RvR that often as those with RR5+ do or even if they do they don't have to be that successfull or whatever reason you think that makes the line, but that certainly doesn't make em lesser then RR5+ are.

I know i'm not gonna attend any raid when such rules kick in, and i know i'm not the only one. Be real, who wants to work just as hard for something they are unable to get, while someone else can.

S

Sibanac

might wanne make the poll sticky for the time beeing

V

Vireb

Originally posted by Tilda
its not that hard to get RR5 tbh
exactly so why is it a big deal if it goes to a sub rr5 it wont be that hard for them to get rr5 and use 'the full potential' a leet .3 dps more

F

Falcor

In interests of fairness i think its only right to state that apoc does rarely drop a weapon, and if he does even drop, then it is only ONE weapon a raid, and this rule only applys to this ONE weapon

V

Vireb

so what , you expect the non rr5's to help you kill the mob so they should expect to have a chance at the drops........
geddit?

C

Conchabar

its not that hard to get RR5 tbh

not everyone plays camelot for rvr sum ppl just pve + ure in the top rvr guild on excal alb?

V

vindicat0r

realy? i didnt know FC overtook gol ;)

Top doesnt = most rps now does it ^^ ?

Scrap RR5 only rule, without the lowly sub Rr5's you wont take apoc tbh. Then again u could try it and see how far u get etc.

C

Coim-

Originally posted by vindicat0r
Top doesnt = most rps now does it ^^ ?
Yeah but he said top RvR guild, so I think that does mean most rps. :)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Assuming this poll DOES show that the majority of the people on this forum disagree with the rule...will anything actually change?

C

Coim-

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
Assuming this poll DOES show that the majority of the people on this forum disagree with the rule...will anything actually change?
Up to Falcor. But if I recall he said he'd do what the majority of people wanted...so technically it should change.

O

old.m0000

I disagree with the rr5 rule, i would however think it a great shame if the rare 6.0 spd 2-h were to be given to a 2-h paladin.

P

Pin

Anyone who is allowed to come by the attendance rule should be allowed to roll for the drops, imo.

F

Falcor

59% to 41% currently now maybe some of u c that, althought a lot r opposed a LOT also like the rule

C

Coim-

No, everyone who is level 50 should be able to /random 59.30%
Yes, only RR5 people should be allowed to wield such a weapon 33.72%
I don't care either way, I'll come to his raids whatever the result be 6.98%

Tbh, I think that says a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread