Should we adopt Zero Tollerance to reduce crime ?

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Skyler said:
Ours has in no way fallen, just the way it's reported or categorised has changed.

You don't see less and less cases of violent crime in England, you see more and more. Street crime continues to rise and shows no sign of decreasing.

Infact I would be surprised if any crime is going down over this year in England, since Prisons are obviously full and they can't even find, let alone put away 300 child molesters. Clearly there is a serious problem that needs rectifying.

Any violation/invasion of privacy type crimes should be punished more severely since they are personal in nature and adversely effect the victims a lot more for a long time afterwards. Giving someone who threatens your life for your phone a slap on the wrist and an ASBO (if they even get caught) is wrong. They should be removed from the streets for many years!

Yes they bloody should.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
They should make the isle of wight into a prison colony, that would sort the problem of over-crowding.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Skyler said:
Ours has in no way fallen, just the way it's reported or categorised has changed.

We can argue about that morning noon and night, and you'd be wrong :D

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Ch3tan said:
They should make the isle of wight into a prison colony, that would sort the problem of over-crowding.

Have you been there? It already is. Most horrible holiday destination in the UK, the entire place stinks of old people.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
They should introduce symbian bumming for ALL crimes.

Jaywalk? Three bummings.
Rob a bank? Daily bummings, every hour, on the hour, 5 minutes for next 4 weeks.

Ofcourse this would lead to the uprising of the infamous Gay-Crime-Syndicate.... :(

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Tom said:
Have you been there? It already is. Most horrible holiday destination in the UK, the entire place stinks of old people.

You'll be buying a bungalow there soon then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom