should i feel guilty?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well CorNokZ, atleast there wasn't any need for genitalic surgery.

*waits for it*

Hope SOMEONE gets it.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Right, I've just made a Tris- (well not really).

I've told I girl that I really card for, to fuck right off. I had my reasons,, however it's still fucking stupid (and no, I probably wouldn't have done it if I was sober)

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
My x dumped me on a text msg aswell... Felt like I was the bottom of the foodchain or summit! Made me feel really shit! But after a while we met up when we were both out(same friends etc) and we started talking. At first it was ofc really wierd as I really cared about her still, but also wanted to strangle her for ending what we had in one of the worst ways you could ever imagine! I was 18 at the time and she had just turned 17, so ofc we were both a bit immature, but still at 17 you should know better! We were together for about 14 good months

She actually became a really good friend of mine and we still talk once in a while. She went to live in Paris and just got home after her 19th bday. Hadn't seen her for half a year and when she got home I got a big hug and a kiss on the cheek :)

The thing is.. Yeah you should be mad at her for ending things like she did, but if you still have somewhat feelings for her, don't just tell her to rot at her shitty job with her miserable life. My x and I didn't talk to eachother for 3 months after she broke up, but after that we came along pretty well

Is her name Frederikke by any chance? :eek7:

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Ahh the joys of a breakup!

I've never had one recently so I can't comment! ;)

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Who could ever break up with bugz, after all he is perfect and far superior to anyone else on this planet.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe Bugz that makes no sense! You've never had one...recently.

It's a paradox for you to decipher Bahumat! You have the power!

Seriously though, dumping by text is lame. Maybe you should ask her why she did it - it might help you two to work out the error of your ways. Elsewise - shag her mum.

Marc

FH is my second home
Dumping someone by text is fucking low. Silly splitarse.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
lol, the thread is still going?
to summarise, i dont care. but it was funny to read the shit she came out with

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
thanks for taking an interest

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
yw

(I will get the last word in this thread :ninja: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom