should i feel guilty?

Vladamir

FH is my second home
I've been dumped via msn, can i join the shitty ex-gf's club? :D

Himse

FH is my second home
Just wait til you hear about her shagging one of your mates.

Thats even lower than a textfinish.

ROFL, i had that with exgf.

Broke up face to face, week later, she shagged one of my closest mates!

I wasn't pissed off at him, i mean they are both single afterall, on a level headed point of view.

But in another way i was like SLAG! ;o

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
p.s. the "i dont wanna talk anymore" is a bad thing to say, you really gotta address that.

If she pissed you off alot then its best it ended.

Hope you are not mad any anything i said buddy.

nope im not pissed at you :wub:
the reason i said is because i knew fine well from previous times, if it kept going it would turn into a full blown argument. so i said id rather not talk anymore at the moment as you are winding me up and i dont want to argue. seemed pretty fair to me. but she said that was speaking to her like shit!

I've been dumped via msn, can i join the shitty ex-gf's club? :D

msn is a bit more personal, at least you could see her display pix!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
nope im not pissed at you :wub:
the reason i said is because i knew fine well from previous times, if it kept going it would turn into a full blown argument. so i said id rather not talk anymore at the moment as you are winding me up and i dont want to argue. seemed pretty fair to me. but she said that was speaking to her like shit!

msn is a bit more personal, at least you could see her display pix!

Yeah it does make sense cause you want to avoid an argument. But the person on the receiving end seems to be unable to comprehend that....weird how minds work lol.

So....errr Tris, you wanna come to my pants party this weekend?

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I dumped a girl by text once, then followed it up by explaining myself on MSN.

Double Whammy!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
nows the time to share the piccies you know? just to get even. and satisfy your geek friends who needs new material for penispolishing

tris-

sorry folks, i had naked pix but i deleted them. i dont want to keep returning to see what im missing out on :p

she was a fine piece of ass in all respects.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
by european standards or by english standars? and there is always ways to rechieve lost information

tris-

any guilt i did have is now again after her giving back worse than what i said above!

i simply replied with "lol", as its more comical to me than something i will take to heart.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Sorry to hear about this tris, i did kind of get the feeling you were arsed off with things when you made that comment about her always having to chat with her mam it may have been said in jest but well, you know the saying.

dumping you by text was low and i'd say she did it for one of 2 reasons either A0 she's a major coward, i cant see that because from what i know of you your no one to be scared of (i mean that in a nice way lol) or B0 she was doing it to get a "no no please dont leave me my life would be worthless with out you" response, the only problem being that it bit her on the arse when you told her to piss off then.

as for the "leave me alone" thing i full well undertand that and i really really really hate it when i make it perfectly clear to someone you want nothing to do with them and they insist on contacting me i find it totally disrespectful and selfish. They do the whole "i need to know your alright because i care about you so much" actually they dont they just cant comprehend that someone would want them out of their lives.

i think you did the right thing and if i were you i'd stop answering any txts/emails from her, just put her on ignore and get on with my life, being friends might work for some but it is a very rare few and at the end of the day you just have to ask yourself if (mighty fine piece of arse that she was) you really want/need or would actually like her to be a part of your life.

move on and dont feel guilty, she dumped you, she didn't have to but she did so she's got to deal with that it's not your job to make her feel better about it.

tris-

lol.

all i replied with is "lol"
and shes stil sending emails back, she said never wanted to hear from me again.
cant say i understand it but its certainly funny.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i never want to hear from you ever again so im going to keep contacting you...

sorry mate but she sounds like a right thick twat to me.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
and shes stil sending emails back, she said never wanted to hear from me again.
cant say i understand it but its certainly funny.

Oh f*ck. Now you got a problm, you see...

*takes out big book of mhmhmh*

What...can't be arsed to think up of an original name for it! :eek:

But, you're trapped now in the "final word wins" thing. Where, by all standard of all people EVER, the one who gets the final word, wins the ending of the relationship, and as such, be the only one who can ever ask the other one back.

So, if you want to preserve the right to ask her back without sounding like a "needy f*ck", then you should always reply. Also, you should do this for all mankind. It's your duty.

tris-

she is a thick twat.
she called me immature but shes the one who has to talk to her mam every hour or spend whole days with her instead of me (bearing in mind she sees her everyday anyway, for the past 20 years).

toh: i dont want her back!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
see i never ever reply if someone has pissed me off to the extent that i want to email them a rage letter then i just do not reply, it stings a thousand times worse to be ignored than to be flamed.

and im a right nasty little sod me.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
My x dumped me on a text msg aswell... Felt like I was the bottom of the foodchain or summit! Made me feel really shit! But after a while we met up when we were both out(same friends etc) and we started talking. At first it was ofc really wierd as I really cared about her still, but also wanted to strangle her for ending what we had in one of the worst ways you could ever imagine! I was 18 at the time and she had just turned 17, so ofc we were both a bit immature, but still at 17 you should know better! We were together for about 14 good months

She actually became a really good friend of mine and we still talk once in a while. She went to live in Paris and just got home after her 19th bday. Hadn't seen her for half a year and when she got home I got a big hug and a kiss on the cheek :)

The thing is.. Yeah you should be mad at her for ending things like she did, but if you still have somewhat feelings for her, don't just tell her to rot at her shitty job with her miserable life. My x and I didn't talk to eachother for 3 months after she broke up, but after that we came along pretty well

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
toh: i dont want her back!

That's not the point!

You want to preserve the RIGHT to get them back, so that when they DO want you back, you have all the rights to say "f*ck off" without sounding like a twat to anyone.

Just like ending a relationship with them doing all the wrong and you staying cool as a cucumber. Which is odd as, well, cucumbers arn't cool before they hit the shops. You missed that point, but now it's a duty to get the final word just because :D

tris-

i replyed with "lol ok"

and again she replys with "omfg delete my number omfg cos im gonna change it anyway QQ OMG"

why she thinks id want her number ill never know. shes a psycho.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol you don't think she'll come on FH looking for you do you?

rofl revenge of the silf!

tris-

lol you don't think she'll come on FH looking for you do you?

rofl revenge of the silf!

silf?

fuck knows. im probably gonna have to move house before she fire bombs the place.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
silf = someone i last fucked.

good job you dont keep a pet rabbit tbh

Bahumat

FH is my second home
see i never ever reply if someone has pissed me off to the extent that i want to email them a rage letter then i just do not reply, it stings a thousand times worse to be ignored than to be flamed.

and im a right nasty little sod me.

Yeah dont I know it! You never send me messages dammit! I have had to start messaging your BF!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
does he make you walk up and down his back in stilletoes or is that just me...

oooh messa...thought you said massaging...nm

tris-

if ytou want pix, laddey has a couple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom