FH news Should DAOC OT Move

Should DAOC OT move?

• Total voters

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Really? Actually count then. Because I did. Zede clearly didn't, and you can't have either.

Facts, not make believe please mate.

I make it 22-22 for OT posters. so it's 50/50. But this effects the whole forum, not just OT.

gohan

FH is my second home
Aoami, Billargh, Calo, Cerb, Ch3tan, chipper, cHodAX, Damini, Deebs, DocWolfe, Edmond, fettoken, Garaen, georgie, Himse, Jimmy, JingleBells, Jupitus, kirennia, Krazeh, Larossa, leviathane, megadave, Mey, old.Osy, pikeh, Raven, rynnor, supersaint, Vasconcelos, Will

are votes for move

there's not 22 OT regulars in thier

but then i spose everyone knows 82% of all statistics are made up .........

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Although I voted yes I would like some conditions applied, namely everyone of the DAOC beard combers forum take a picture of themselves standing outside in sunshine with a REAL person who they know, it has to be a human and it has to be real sunshine.

Bloody ogre touchers :eek:

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I only touched you once, it was in an inappropriate place though and you told me you enjoyed it because I have little hands like a small boy.

I did like your small hands, they made my todger look bigger.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
could we not just leave it where it is and put a link on the front page, or move it, but keep a link in DAoC?

that way there will be no actual change for those who dont want to move it, and it gets to appear on the front page too...though i have no idea if that is even possible :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's reslly simple though, even if democracy is a nice gesture from Deebsy;

If moving it causes more trouble then worth, don't.
If moving it changes nothing(regarding how easy it's to manage the forums), don't.
If moving it helps Deebs(and lot) to work the forums better, go right on ahead.

We're guests afterall.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
could we not just leave it where it is and put a link on the front page, or move it, but keep a link in DAoC?

that way there will be no actual change for those who dont want to move it, and it gets to appear on the front page too...though i have no idea if that is even possible :p

That's a good idea, move it to the front page and leave the link in DAOC. Deebs has already said the url for ot won't change anyway.

The thing is, most of those that have voted no, have given their reasons as not wanting to mix or wanting new posters on the forum.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I shall be moving the forum to sit on the front page, leaving a link behind in its place taking you there.

The URL will not be changing.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Personally i don't see the point in 2 sections discussing the exact same things.

i say merge it with FH general.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I have a feeling one of these days it will because General and Off topic are pretty much the same thing...

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Too much negativity towards it right now ctuchik; too many people that are fearful of change.

As the move out of Daoc to the main index shows however, nothing has changed for the worse. There is more cross forum activity between General and OT than there has ever been; give it time and people may actually ask for a merge themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom