Shocked and didn't see this coming :(

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Well my response would be to make no response, thereby letting her stew in her own mindfuck. That'll drive her mental.

I'd get my shit and just leave. Balls to her.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Or just tell her she has a weird looking nose. That'll f*ck her up for a few years.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Prejudices? Eh?

Age is very important. If this is a 17 year old saying this, I'd say "they're young, they're immature, if you're their first boyfriend then it explains some of the BS", but if this is a 30 year old who's been through a lot more of life then I would expect a lot more from a grown adult. It would indicate their head is a sack of fuck.
She sent him a break up letter, what her age is at that point is irrelevant. 17 or 30 you should know that's a fucking bad idea, any sane 17 year old would agree to that.

anyway back on topic. Amph, you really should confront her with this. Ok if she wants to break up but not from a fucking letter.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Ctuchik said:
She sent him a break up letter, what her age is at that point is irrelevant. 17 or 30 you should know that's a fucking bad idea, any sane 17 year old would agree to that.

anyway back on topic. Amph, you really should confront her with this. Ok if she wants to break up but not from a fucking letter.

You're saying a 17 year old school kid should know as well as a 30 year old adult? Are you thoroughly retarded?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Completely dependent on the person, met some 17 year olds mature as a 30, and met some 30s who act like teens.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Ah. Fresh from the defeat of the "they may get back you know omgz0r!!!!111" argument, Toht has found something else ridiculously stupid and inane to disagree over.

And that it's "completely dependent on the person" - like maturity doesn't come with experience...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's not a defeat, it just didn't happen. Doesn't remove anything from what was said.

I'm also not saying maturity doesn't come from experience, i'm saying exactly the opposite.

You know, amount of experience being completely dependent on the person and all ;)

old.user4556

old.Tohtori said:
Completely dependent on the person, met some 17 year olds mature as a 30, and met some 30s who act like teens.

Did I not say above that's if it's a 30 year old person behaving this way, then their head is a sack of fuck and that he'd be next out of it? That is my whole reason for asking the question in the first place.

You can't help yourself Toht, you always need the last word, or the last correction, or the last argument. With that, I'll put you back on ignore because I cannot stand you.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
No you didn't, you were implying that a 17 year old wouldn't know as well as a 30 year old. There was no maybe if but's in there, just basing experience solely on age.

By the way, saying "you need the final word" when in the same sentence you're saying you put me on ignore, is pants on head retarded.

Or in other words woman logic, where you yell "why do you have to have the last word?!" and storm out of the room. Which isn't uprising since you're being a vagina.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
you were implying that a 17 year old wouldn't know as well as a 30 year old

No. He obviously and demonstratively wasn't.

He said that a 30 year old SHOULD know better than a 17 year old - and he said it twice..

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Nope. That's a whole different implication, one is saying that a 30 year old should know better, while his post said that a 17 year old isn't expected to know as well as a 30 year old.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
And that's what i was saying against, can't base it on age alone. He was saying it's retarded to even think a 17 year old would be so experienced.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You're so full of shit toht. He's obviously not.

He's saying, obviously, that a 17 year old isn't expected to be as experienced as a 30 year old.

He's saying, obviously, that it would be "retarded to expect that".

He's, obviously, not saying that it's impossible to find a 17 year old with more smarts than a 30 year old.

Perfectly reasonable and obvious to anyone except you and your la-la-land mind.

Last edited:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's a fair point i made, but i'm not the one with a problem with -anything- i say just "for the sake of" it being me :p

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Nah, I've got a problem with your wrong-ness and the fact that you crawl through the posts like a sense-cancer.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
He's, obviously, not saying that it's impossible to find a 17 year old with more smarts than a 30 year old.

That's wrong though, he's obviously not as he claims that it's retarded to think so. Now instead of explaining that it's not what he meant like an adult, he threw his toys out. Further proving that you can find immature adults :p

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
That's wrong though, he's obviously not as he claims that it's retarded to think so. Now instead of explaining that it's not what he meant like an adult, he threw his toys out. Further proving that you can find immature adults :p

WRONG.

And instead of admitting you're wrong, admitting that you didn't understand him, admitting that you can't see the obvious (though we all suspect you can) - you're doing what you always do.

old.user4556

I still see these posts because forum runner does not factor in ignore.

Standard and expected Toht response: be a dick ad nauseum until the point that normal sane people say "ah fuck it", then accuse them of having an issue or "spitting the dummy out". Entirely predictable, glad you didn't disappoint.

Mud fights with pigs.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well it's obvious you have an issue when you can't stay on the topic and start the usual inane rabble about how awesome i am.

Again, something you lot drag it in to.

I didn't even challenge you on the issue before you and Scouse took a huge problem in me saying what you supposedly said too. So you took offense in me agreeing with a matter. Sane behavior alright ;)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I liked you Toht, now you're completely ruining your cool rep, meaning I'm siding with the miserable gits that are G and Scouse, I'm dissapointed.

This isn't really the place to be posting stuff like that, sure if it was something minor, but this is clearly major, it's unfair on Amphrax.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If Amphrax feels that way, then i do apologize to him. Though i should steer clear when discussions move towards this territory, that's my bad and i'm trying to learn that.(years of trolling will do that).

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Well it's obvious you have an issue when you can't stay on the topic and start the usual inane rabble about how awesome i am.

Again, something you lot drag it in to.

I didn't even challenge you on the issue before you and Scouse took a huge problem in me saying what you supposedly said too. So you took offense in me agreeing with a matter. Sane behavior alright ;)

You are the only person derailing the thread with your nonsense tbh, it gets old

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Could a mod perhaps excise the last 20 posts or so, open a new thread entitled, 'Argue with a cock here!' or 'Toht's Trolling kingdom', and dump them in there?

Then, remove all Tohts posting rights from everywhere apart from that thread, oh, and the inane werewolf ones.

Ta, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom