Shocked and didn't see this coming :(

Everz

FH is my second home
At least one thing for Toht. You'll never change him..

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Could a mod perhaps excise the last 20 posts or so

I agree with that, a mod could remove the last "discussion" entirely. If they want to punish for it, will understand also.

And what Big G said. Should've kept it out, apologies, wrong place entirely.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Why do you people argue with Tohtori? He's a fucking idiot who derails every thread he posts in.

Can we not swap him for Summo?

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Can we not swap him for Summo?
I've asked Summo to return on more than one occasion, I don't think he wishes to do so. That or he hates me and one of you needs to try.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Seems the likely option ;)
Meh, he's still on my buddy list on Steam. Clearly he forgets that it gives a popup when he's gaming just like the rest of us!

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Maybe we need to go through his agent, you know, book an appearance.

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry to hear its now finally over Amphrax, but at least you now have your answer and can move on with your life. Try and be strong mate...I can't advise going out and getting pissed because the very little alcohol I have had in my life always makes me melancholy very quickly, but I can advocate meeting up with mates and keeping busy. Try and see the silver lining....and if all else fails, go into the middle of a large field or open space and have a good heart rending scream or 7....it helps :D

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Harsh dude. My 2p: don't hide in a cave feeling miserable for 4 years like I did. It's really not worth it and also very bad for the way one generally views women. Get out there. Do some fun things. Have some random encounters.

If all else fails...shag your ex's best mate, film yourself during, send it to your ex.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Harsh dude. My 2p: don't hide in a cave feeling miserable for 4 years like I did. It's really not worth it and also very bad for the way one generally views women. Get out there. Do some fun things. Have some random encounters.

If all else fails...shag your ex's best mate, film yourself during, send it to your ex.

4 yrs....i buried myself for 15 and then when i finally woke up i had missed so much

Teeds is right, go and do fun things with you mates, if they ask you out to have fun, do it, even if you dont feel like it, cos once you get into that 'i dont want to come out today' rut, its very hard to get out of it, and eventually they will stop asking

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
How are you getting on Amphrax?

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
How are you getting on Amphrax?

Hi, Still feeling down, really. but I have been trying to keep myself active the last week or so.
I been focusing on my hobby mostly (8 ball pool).

I kinda feel better in myself (still find being single, weird). I am not enjoying where I am living at the moment :( I am sure I will get there in the end. Thanks for asking and all the people that have been replying to this post, thank you.

I have also realised who my real friends are the last 2 weeks. I have had nothing but help from people, its been fantastic. Also, you guys here have been fantastic too. which surprised me really after all the crap I caused :(

Mey

Part of the furniture
You definately find out who's worth keeping around when you go through a shitty break up thats for sure!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Hi, Still feeling down, really. but I have been trying to keep myself active the last week or so.
I been focusing on my hobby mostly (8 ball pool).

I kinda feel better in myself (still find being single, weird). I am not enjoying where I am living at the moment :( I am sure I will get there in the end. Thanks for asking and all the people that have been replying to this post, thank you.

I have also realised who my real friends are the last 2 weeks. I have had nothing but help from people, its been fantastic. Also, you guys here have been fantastic too. which surprised me really after all the crap I caused :(

You should feel good in yourself as you did nothing wrong ;)

The key in being single is this; you have complete freedom to come and go as you please and you don't have to report to anyone at all. Enjoy it.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
4 yrs....i buried myself for 15 and then when i finally woke up i had missed so much

Teeds is right, go and do fun things with you mates, if they ask you out to have fun, do it, even if you dont feel like it, cos once you get into that 'i dont want to come out today' rut, its very hard to get out of it, and eventually they will stop asking

Fifteen years? What...the...fuck? Thank god I'm an amoral sociopath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom