Shame on you Tilda

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

ghostfeet

never said i know or judge her, me and tilda had have some arguments in the past but its been sorted and i appologiesed.
tho what he tried last sidi raid is disgraceful.

A

Asha

I, personally know of around 10 people who tried what I did, and suceeded, No im not going to name them, but as chipper said, it has happened before and people have got away with it.

What a load of toss. You know of ppl stealing from everyone else and you’re not bothered. Basically you’re sorry that you got CAUGHT, not that you attempted (poorly) to steal from all the ppl on the raid.

First you don’t even respect the schedule made on boards where you’re a mod, now you’re caught trying to steal from everyone else, what’s next?

Yet another reason why random raids suck – ppl like Tilda are allowed to attend.

N

noaim

Originally posted by Jephtha
Noaim,

Do you know me.....No!!!

There is no propaganda in what I said if you belive that you really need to take your blinkers off....

If you want to debate ethics go ahead and as for your comment with regards to medication, to me that just shows your obvious lack of intelligence and insensitivity to people that actually do need to take it..

Rather than trying to inflame a situation with obviously no thought or regard, I'd suggest visiting your local library and maybe learning how to put a rational argument together...

All I said was my thoughts, fine you might not agree with what I said but having to resort to what you said is just really rather sad!!!

Disagree fine but please don't tell me what I am doing or why when you really have no idea.........Just carry on being as judgemental as you are!!!!!!

I obviously dont want to debate ethics with you since you put a "mistake" label on a theft, and it's clear as crystal that it was a theft.

It's fine and dandy to stick up for guildmates, but to defend them or to tone the incident down is almost as bad as trying to steal the item in question imo, so go grab a beverage, think about all the people putting in hard time into going to the raids just for this shield, think long and careful about em, then come back to me and tell me tilda did a itsy-bitsy wee bit of a mistake.

As for the rest of your message, i wont even engage you in a flamefight , i prefer the readers to read about your guildmate tilda and his clepto ways instead of some meaningless banter between you and me. Nice try tho.

G

ghostfeet

on that i agree gunz stop the flaming and plz delete this thread, not really any point to this anymore, let tildai and those involved (guild etc) deal with it.

T

Tilda

Originally posted by ghostfeet
on that i agree gunz stop the flaming and plz delete this thread, not really any point to this anymore, let tildai and those involved (guild etc) deal with it.

As ive said, If I delete this thread or even close it, a load of people will spring on the "Abuse of powers" bandwaggon or the "omg BW conspiricy" Band waggon.

Tilda

Y

yog-hurt

Originally posted by Tilda

It originally started as a joke between a RL friend who was round my house to see if I could get into the lotto, it kinda went too far though and I got carried away in the heat of the moment.
Tilda

rofl, u got one sad life, and so's your mate haha, 1. watching u play the game ( how dull) 2. making fun by trying to steal off other people ? :p rofl....

lots of love yog

gunnerr i love you to.

G

gunner440

aligro has to be the one to shut it..... or some other mod

A

acei

Originally posted by gunner440
im not being sarcastic......................

i bet u dont even know tilda and just assume that she a shit mod/person just cos of what ppl around u say?
Actions speak for themselves. He tried to STEAL/CON from US do i need to know anything else about him???

J

Jephtha

Once again Noaim you get it totally wrong,

This has nothing to do with Tilda being a guildmate.....Fine don't believe me call me a liar, whatever I really don't give a damn.

I really like it when people know what I am thinking, wish I could do that!!!

As for Tilda as I stated what he did was wrong, but unlike you Noaim who is obviously perfect Tilda isn't!!! What do you actually want to happen, account banned, removed from being a moderator.....whatever!

Enjoy your 1 min of fame, carry on playing and keep that great attitude you have...it will get you far!

Y

yog-hurt

Originally posted by acei
Actions speak for themselves. He tried to STEAL/CON from US do i need to know anything else about him???

here here!

A

AbPoon

It acctually did start off as a joke, but im quite happy to admit that I want the shield, and about Aligro's raids, lets just say I wont miss being banned from them ;)

So you try to make light of the fact you tried to steal from around 80 people?

Fuck me Tilda how many more fuck ups are you gonna make before you get totally ran out of Albion?

A

acei

As for Tilda as I stated what he did was wrong, but unlike you Noaim who is obviously perfect Tilda isn't!!! What do you actually want to happen, account banned, removed from being a moderator.....whatever!
Removal of his ability to ever do this again.
Some form of repremand from First Cohort.

Both sound alright without going to steep. Although Tilda would rather his actions not represent those of FC, he has the words "First Cohort" below his name, so he DOES represent his guild in all matters.

Edit: Removal of his mod abilities is justified, there's been a MASSIVE show of no confidence against Tilda in the fact he tried to con the community. A mod of a forum is meant to be a kind of community leader, what he's done is damaging to the community.

M

marchegiani

Joke between you and a real life friend???????????????

:ROFLMAO:

Comical Tilda the DAoC information Mod

C

Chuffy

I never trust anyone without a turban.

JO BAWLEH SO NIHAL!

S

skile

Go see the movie Dogville. Human GREED is intresting. Seems to make you step over dead bodies ^^.

N

noaim

Once again Noaim you get it totally wrong,

This has nothing to do with Tilda being a guildmate.....Fine don't believe me call me a liar, whatever I really don't give a damn.

I really like it when people know what I am thinking, wish I could do that!!!

Enjoy your 1 min of fame, carry on playing and keep that great attitude you have...it will get you far!

haha, it's quite laughable when you jump me with "obviously you're perfect", where did i ever claim i was perfect? But one thing im not, and thats a thief. And thats about the lowest u can sink, IRL or ingame, doesnt matter. But hey, keep on whining on me, i enjoy it.

" 1 minute of fame"

It's 15 minutes of fame according to mr Warhol. And i do believe yuou have the ability to fully comprehend english yeah? You did read where i said i didn't want to bask in the spotlight and instead focus on yer guildmates theft yeah? Good.

About my attitude, it got me far enough this far, and just because i doesn't like thieves i dont think i have a bad attitude. And about your whining that noone understand you. I hear you clear and loud. You are sticking up for your guildmate that tried to steal something from 80 + of your guildmates. Mistake my arse..

Anyway, last reply from me. Might post something sarcastic or offensive about tilda tho, but i wont waste neither time nor attention on you anymore. Baj-baj.

G

ghostfeet

noim .... ur mid/hib rite?
dont c why this is your buisniess :D

A

Asha

Originally posted by gunner440
im glad u did this tilda proving to the whole community that u truly are the greatest person alive =)

Greater than Chuffy? o_O

F

-frostor-

1) hibs&mids fo , this is none of ur concern
2)why dont we start falming aligro&falcor for selling drops (that noone wanted on the raid) for personal/guild money
3) i never saw so many ppl when aligro had a 2h crush on his back just because it looked good
4) no i dont want to cover up tilda's thing but there are so many things u don't know where prolly 90% of the ppl are against

P

parlain

Rightly then, where to start?

Ok, theres no easy way to say this, and I am by no means trying to justify my actions.

Yes it was me, playing.
No I wasnt on the raid.
Yes I feel guilty now.
Yes I was a great big jerk.

It originally started as a joke between a RL friend who was round my house to see if I could get into the lotto, it kinda went too far though and I got carried away in the heat of the moment.

Yes I have been playing SWG a bit but I am still active in DAoC but now rather than hanging around if theres no decent RvR i'll log and play SWG.

I, personally know of around 10 people who tried what I did, and suceeded, No im not going to name them, but as chipper said, it has happened before and people have got away with it.
I'd like you to note that just by getting into the lotto I wasnt automatically stealing the drop, I would have still had to win it in the lotto first.

I'd like to thank my friends and guildies for sticking up for me, and to say that I'm sorry for letting you down. :(

There honestly is very little that I can do to make this better all I can say is that i've come clean here an that Im very sorry for what happened. Judge me how you want, but just be mindful of the fact that most of you do not know me as such even in game as I dont recall having many long chats with you all so that you could ever say that you knew me thus your impression of me is unlikley to be the whole picture.

Once again, I'm sorry.

Tilda

Parl :twak: Tilda

I trust you'll not be posting a single further reply in this thread no matter that Tilda...

G

gunner440

please parlain stay out of this i think tilda can cope on her own :wub:

O

old.shotgunstow

We'll I havent looked at anything other than the reported threads for the last 2 days, I have a life out side of the game and outside of BW.

Surely you don't deserve to be a mod then? :D

Originally posted by gunnerr440
never said i know or judge her, me and tilda had have some arguments in the past but its been sorted and i appologiesed.
tho what he tried last sidi raid is disgraceful.

You seem a little confused about Tilda's gender Gunnerr.

And on a final note, as I won't bother to read anymore, I'd like to say thank you to Tilda for coming clean, it was the decent thing to do, just don't do it again, not even as a joke. And I don't think it's fair that you should be banned from Sidi raids because of it. Just banned from the lottos :p

Y

yog-hurt

Originally posted by parlain
Parl :twak: Tilda

I trust you'll not be posting a single further reply in this thread no matter that Tilda...

good advice from a ..... paladin? :p hehe! never the less good advice :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread