Shame on you Tilda

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Took 13 pages to finally get a reply out of him. The boy obviously has big cahones.

O

old.chipper

character assination over nothing more to see here giv next thread i got loads of posts on this >.<

A

acei

Why are you all saying hats off and good to see you came clean as if it makes it all better? He tried to rip off about 80 people and if he would have been able to pull it off there's no doubt in my mind he would have kept the item.

This joke is much much much worse than any i have seen on DAOC. How anyone can say admitting what he did eases what he did is totally wrong. From his post he's obviously trying to say "i feel guilty, forgive me!". For attempting to steal from 80+ people he doesn't deserve forgiveness :(

T

Tilda

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
Took 13 pages to finally get a reply out of him. The boy obviously has big cahones.

We'll I havent looked at anything other than the reported threads for the last 2 days, I have a life out side of the game and outside of BW.

T

Tilda

Originally posted by acei
Why are you all saying hats off and good to see you came clean as if it makes it all better? He tried to rip off about 80 people and if he would have been able to pull it off there's no doubt in my mind he would have kept the item.

How many of those 80 were acctually able to lotto for the shield?

I

Ialkarn

Originally posted by old.chipper
news just in, a friend of mine who was at the games centre where aligro was during the time of the raid told a friend to log in and he could lotto for the item as far as im aware said person was not in the raid yet could be seen sitting in a lotto circle

so basically
tilda trys to get into lotto grp fails and gets flamed to f00k (silly sod for tryin it)
aligro tells a friend to log on who wasnt in the raid and he can lotto for an item :/

true or false i dont know its all by ear but i trust the person who told me so doest this make aligro the biggest hypocrit ?

Originally posted by Tilda

I, personally know of around 10 people who tried what I did, and suceeded, No im not going to name them, but as chipper said, it has happened before and people have got away with it.
I'd like you to note that just by getting into the lotto I wasnt automatically stealing the drop, I would have still had to win it in the lotto first.

Tilda

Ofc Tilda but that dosen't make you less guilty.
and the guy who made this thread it's prolly worse than you :)
and he did that only to destroy your reputation and take advantage of it in a close or far future.

But you gave him the chance to do that,shame on you.

p.s. now find the balls and say it wasn't a joke and you did that cause you wanted this item and cause Alligro raids are a joke where everyone does things like that and you have no respect for him.

J

Jephtha

Coim, have you never made a mistake?

Tilda what you did is wrong and it was stupid....I think you realise that. I am not going to stick up for you or excuse you but then again this is a game, nothing more, I hope this doesn't reflect you in rl. TBH you saying that you know other people that has done this, doesn't excuse your actions or justify them in any way, but then I think you know this.

In the end of the day Tilda made a mistake, who hasn't, I certainly have, and it's how you respond to the mistakes that makes you the person you are, for Tilda this is a something he has to deal with and hopefully learn from.

What will not help is just to crucify someone because of this, before you do look at yourself in the mirror and then decide.

Tilda owned up and I think we can show a bit of maturity by accepting this and carrying on, the only person in the end this has hurt is Tilda and I think a lesson has been learned!

C

Coim-

The numbers don't even matter. It's the fact that you tried to do it.

T

Tilda

Originally posted by Ialkarn

you did that cause you wanted this item and cause Alligro raids are a joke where everyone does things like that and you have no respect for him.

It acctually did start off as a joke, but im quite happy to admit that I want the shield, and about Aligro's raids, lets just say I wont miss being banned from them ;)

C

Coim-

Originally posted by Jephtha
Tilda owned up and I think we can show a bit of maturity by accepting this and carrying on, the only person in the end this has hurt is Tilda and I think a lesson has been learned!
So...what you're saying is...don't do anything about it, so from now on... people will see this and think "Oh, I might give that a try, what's the worse that could happen. Oh yeah, a 13 page spam thread resulting in nothing"? :eek:

J

Jephtha

Coim,

Do me a favour, show a tiny bit of intelligence if possible and re-read it......You might then just understand!!

If not, hmm no comment needed.....carry on as you are

O

old.chipper

daoc is a game right u know this ???

its not like he robbed an orphange or summat, silly sod for tryin but im sure others have tried doing the same thing wheres their threads (not literally ofc)

end of the day guys no harm done and u shamed tilda grats to you now jeez get on with ya life

A

acei

Originally posted by Coim-
The numbers don't even matter. It's the fact that you tried to do it.
Coim said it absolutely perfect. You attempted to rip off members of your own realm ffs!

O

old.[BF]MaD

I would say they dont, I personally would say mabey 10 people truly know me in game.

what i mean is :
if people didnt know u , they sure know who u are now

B

bob007

Didn't i read back on page 7 or 5 he got banned from Aligro's raids ?

Am pretty sure he's gutted (lol) over that, Cuts his shield chances down to 1 a fortnight + guild/alliance/friend raids.
Punished as far as you can do tbh. Falcor won't ban him and i see no reason for him to do so. Tilda screwed up big style, Tilda came and faced the music (in the end, for what ever reason), Never liked his atitude(sp?) in game, Never wanted or desired to get to know him or acknowledge him in anyway in game. But he did the right thing in the end and no amount of posts beyond him owning up, can or will change anything.

Sadly or rightly, Which ever side of the fence your on, This post will stay up top till the next big debate or scandle hits. Roll on next big 1 soon imo, This has passed boring. And on that note.

+1 ?

B

bc-money

You wasnt even on the raid but you where "able to lotto" for the shield? :eek6:

P

pez

Ok, theres no easy way to say this, and I am by no means trying to justify my actions.

I, personally know of around 10 people who tried what I did, and suceeded, No im not going to name them, but as chipper said, it has happened before and people have got away with it.
I'd like you to note that just by getting into the lotto I wasnt automatically stealing the drop, I would have still had to win it in the lotto first.

if your not trying to justify them you;re atleast trying to excuse them, its a pity because apart from that bit i felt you made a respectful post

N

noaim

Originally posted by Jephtha
Coim, have you never made a mistake?

Tilda what you did is wrong and it was stupid....I think you realise that. I am not going to stick up for you or excuse you but then again this is a game, nothing more, I hope this doesn't reflect you in rl. TBH you saying that you know other people that has done this, doesn't excuse your actions or justify them in any way, but then I think you know this.

In the end of the day Tilda made a mistake, who hasn't, I certainly have, and it's how you respond to the mistakes that makes you the person you are, for Tilda this is a something he has to deal with and hopefully learn from.

What will not help is just to crucify someone because of this, before you do look at yourself in the mirror and then decide.

A mistake is when you forget to water yer plants before going on a holiday.

A mistake is when you forget to meet yer friend when you have an appointment with him.

A mistake is when you get yer entire group wiped out by accident.

When you try to con/hustle/steal something, no matter if it's in a computer game or IRL, it's bloody hell NOT a mistake. Stop that cover-up propaganda shit, if you truly think it was a mistake then i suggest you got get some medication or atleast buy a book about ethics.

T

Tootz

Can't say I know Tilda other than one or two instances in game where he has come off in a negative light in mine, and others' eyes. However, I always try to keep in mind that there are a lot of younger players in this game and young people say and do stupid things from time to time.

For anyone to do what he tried is disgraceful and insults everyone else who play this game for fun. Yes, we all know its a game, but that doesn't mean we should try and crap on our fellow players at every opportunity just because of the fact its "not real". We're all here to have fun, and we should try to remember this when we behave the way we do in game. If you tried to pull tricks like this in the real world, you'd get twatted pure and simple, so don't do it just because you're hiding behind a computer screen.

It has taken guts to apologise like he has and that at least shows some maturity, but it still doesn't make up for what he did. But I think he has actually learned something from this, or at least I hope he has.

G

gunner440

im glad u did this tilda proving to the whole community that u truly are the greatest person alive =)

i had faith in u from the start and knew u were innocent and remember ill be there for u always :wij: :kiss2: :kiss2:

G

ghostfeet

innocent ? thats a funny way to look at it gunz ;p

J

Jephtha

Noaim,

Do you know me.....No!!!

There is no propaganda in what I said if you belive that you really need to take your blinkers off....

If you want to debate ethics go ahead and as for your comment with regards to medication, to me that just shows your obvious lack of intelligence and insensitivity to people that actually do need to take it..

Rather than trying to inflame a situation with obviously no thought or regard, I'd suggest visiting your local library and maybe learning how to put a rational argument together...

All I said was my thoughts, fine you might not agree with what I said but having to resort to what you said is just really rather sad!!!

Disagree fine but please don't tell me what I am doing or why when you really have no idea.........Just carry on being as judgemental as you are!!!!!!

G

ghostfeet

gifv respect to jeptha....greatest alch alive :) (not alcoholic) ;P

A

acei

Originally posted by gunner440
im glad u did this tilda proving to the whole community that u truly are the greatest person alive =)

i had faith in u from the start and knew u were innocent and remember ill be there for u always :wij: :kiss2: :kiss2:
OK, NOW i know you're being sarcastic.... or you just love to spam rubbish... either way, very funny :p

G

gunner440

im not being sarcastic......................

i bet u dont even know tilda and just assume that she a shit mod/person just cos of what ppl around u say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread