Shaman Champion Skills

Paimon

Fledgling Freddie
Hey guys, was just wondering since im not that very good on this game yet, im gonna ask u for some direction :)

Im soon Champion lvl 5 and i am going to ask, wich skills should i put them in? i was thinking about the viking, but dont know wich one that are any good, or maybe im totally lost about the viking thing..

Really would like some experienced players to write wich trainer and what skills that would help me most in Rvr, Thnx :)

not even sure if CL helps in Rvr to, but i just want something that works for Shaman.. :)

Wilburn

Fledgling Freddie
Havent really found any setup of CL stuff which is a must for a shaman. Personally I picked the slamlookalike style for my shaman, but that is just for pure looks when i have to hammer someone, then the shield style is a welcome difference.
Also maybe the CL fireproc style, nice for when u need to kill mobs. Dont know the rouge stuff really, was so dissapointed about the casting speed on the casterstuff that i just basicly fell in love with the slam lookalike style.

looks>all

Moriatroll

Fledgling Freddie
The only thing you need champ lvls for in rvr is the extra hp/powerpool and the charge on ur cl wpn.

for a shaman that is, cus all the dmg things pretty much suck, u can do alot better dmg solo if u kite, and in a grp u shouldnt even try to do any serious dmg.

In theory some of the spells have a potential to be usefull(for example the snare nuke) but they are nothing more then theoretical stuff. In real rvr u won't be as effective if u use them, and there are pretty much allways better spells to cast.

Styles can be more useful, but just cus u acctually get a few more points in dmg the few times u do have to hit something. Not that it should happen that often.

Arthuria

Banned
ive found that the hammerstyle is quite good, as i have malice on my back i take it up when im interupted and run around hitting ppl with it, often procs, and i think the style is an easier way of dragging up the weapon ;)

oh, and a sham with over 900af, wh charge on, malice charge possibly, and the parry+abs cl thing is quite unkillable by melee, tested it with a high cs sb mate of mine, and while i was sitting he pa'd me for under 100 dmg

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
A shamans job in a group is mainly to interupt and stay alive to provide end/buffs. As such you can get far worse stuff than the viking line..

Damage Ward
Function: melee absorption
Value: 5
Target: Self
Duration: 1:00 min
Power cost: 30
Casting time: instant
Recast time: 5:00 min

Soldier's Retaliation
Function: Parry
Value: 11%
Target: Self
Duration: 1:00 min
Power cost: 15
Casting time: instant
Recast time: 5:00 min

Both insta cast.. both help when you finally get caught by that pesky charge tank.
You also get a crap style for when you find yourself toe to toe with something, and a free insta damage add.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom