Shadowlord Society stealing Guard of Valor

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Have you reported it to right now yet cos Tepes still isnt banned (nor is he going to be) because the facts speak for themselves. Platin didnt answer the question, he just said what "may" have happened, which if you read it, wont happen due to the nature of the programming, so just give it up now Xfied, you know it wasnt stolen, u were just angry. But as a gesture of goodwill, if you need help on GoV PM me in game and I will round up some friends to help you.

I haven't answered your question cause I haven't checked the thread lol.

Well, the reason they got agro could simply be cause their camp was much closer with fop/foh and that they attacked Danos after we had pulled him while we had our higher up. Tepes have yet not posted one single screenshot even though he said he would(why?). I'll leave it be for now, no use arguing. We sent in to rightnow and we'll see what happens.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
still waiting to see the logs to see who is guilty, cant beleive that no one on either side has not done a rightnow for this.

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Platin said:

Well, the reason they got agro could simply be cause their camp was much closer with fop/foh and that they attacked Danos after we had pulled him while we had our higher up. Tepes have yet not posted one single screenshot even though he said he would(why?). I'll leave it be for now, no use arguing. We sent in to rightnow and we'll see what happens.

OMG, how stupid do you think we all are???..do you expect us (and prolly about 90% of us have done Danos at one time or another) to believe that??.

So, you are saying that them pulling first had nothing to do with it...it was because they were closer. Bullshit, i have helped people on that encounter and at times we have had to sit there to let another group do it before us. They have been behind us, and when they pulled the mobs ran through us, ignored us and went for the group that started it. If you don't believe it...go try it.
It really looks like you are clutching at straws at the moment. Your version of things changes slightly with each different question asked. And, what difference does a FoP/FoH do ?...did they hit him with it??. I have never known a FoP/FoH to cause aggro or pull mobs.

Another thing..if they were hitting on the Danos mobs at the time...and your pets were..what could they have hit Danos with to break your aggro, and bring him to them.according to you..pally taunt or reaver DoT causes more damage than your pet??..they would have had to break off from the adds...come over to Danos, hit him enough to get aggro of you...even though the adds were hitting on them??!!??..think about that one.

Reading the posts...Tepes's group had add aggro..to me that looks like they hit Danos first...then your mob hit Danos and left them fighting the adds. To me it sounds like you thought that you could kill Danos quick enough while they were dealing with the adds. And, still you sound angry when..after they finished killing the adds..they come and finish off Danos himself. !!!

As Scorge said...post the logs...then we will see who to believe. And, XFied..saying comments about Tepes
XFied said:
imo u should stfu and go steal more artis

dont push it anymore cuz im near my limits with u...

Is not helping your case...you ask him to come on here..then tell him to stfu..but still tell him to steal more artis !!. Gonna be a shit load of humble pie to eat if you are wrong.

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Haha ! AoR owned by SS!!!

Anyone remember back when AOR stole SOM? Hmm this is funny, nemesis punishes AOR :clap:

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmi said:
Haha ! AoR owned by SS!!!

Anyone remember back when AOR stole SOM? Hmm this is funny, nemesis punishes AOR :clap:

do you always try to bring up stuff that was sorted LONG AGO now stop QQ'ing about it not like a minstrel + inf could of done SoM bk then with no BB now stfu about it.

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
Hello

i have hard to think that SS as a guild could have done this as i know some of there players as been play with them .

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Heath said:
And, what difference does a FoP/FoH do ?...did they hit him with it??. I have never known a FoP/FoH to cause aggro or pull mobs.

I take that phrase back..i never knew they got aggro til today !!!...i really must get out more. So, i apologise for saying that in my thread. I know better now

rest still stands though.

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
Heath said:
I take that phrase back..i never knew they got aggro til today !!!...i really must get out more. So, i apologise for saying that in my thread. I know better now

rest still stands though.

although fop/foh was put on the floor and IF Xfied/platin etc pulled danos and ran through the fop/foh tepes and co would of gotten danos + adds and not just adds and for them to get aggro of adds the person who pulled must of lost some power or health for tepes and co to get aggro.

Extraterestrial

Loyal Freddie
Platin said:

Wrong mate, sry to tell you this.

We have our tactics when kill Danos, and one of the important thing is to place clerics/casters and FoP/FoH up on hill far away from Danos camp.
Thats mean our FoP/FoH can aggro Danos and his adds only if someone pulled them there. And yes I was pulled Danos in that direction (where rest of my grp was).
About screenshots: I never said that I will post screenshots, I don't have a screenshot with me pulling Danos (who take screenshots when pull a mob?), and only such of screenshot can be a prove here.
But again: only logs can be a prove.

PS: I still wait for appologyes.

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
When you pull Danos you have as adds his friends (Flimmos and crew), then someone can, lets say whit a buffed centaur impaler ;) , pull Danos alone, but ONLY the original puller will have the adds, if that impaler only get Danos whit his pull...... well, you can make your own assumptions :touch:

Raran

Fledgling Freddie
ask goa for log !
they can see who pulled first.. no more is needed !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom