Sfiv - sonic boom!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Game worth buying? I have 3 games I don't play and wanna trade for this.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Cheers. Means I'll be buying this when I go to town probs tomorrow/mid week.

If you can't get the Arcade sticks then i wouldn't bother, that is why i won't touch it anyway the control pad isn't up to the job from what i have read so far on forums.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I can only play it with a pad, never could use a stick for SF.

Overdriven

If you can't get the Arcade sticks then i wouldn't bother, that is why i won't touch it anyway the control pad isn't up to the job from what i have read so far on forums.

Urgh :( Shame I've not got my PS3 up here, then I'd buy it on that instead. Never had any issues playing BEUs on that. Can see lots of issues on the 360 though :(

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Urgh :( Shame I've not got my PS3 up here, then I'd buy it on that instead. Never had any issues playing BEUs on that. Can see lots of issues on the 360 though :(

Oh yeah forgot about that, would hate to try and play it with the 360 pad. 360 pad ftl!

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
aye, a stick is highly recommended.

God damn how I love abel.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Small tip:

Go into options and select Install. Speeds up loading times immensely.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
I'm getting very very good with Abel now. I've won just about every match I've played tonight. Holy shit these people are in for some beating :D

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Is it just me or do you quite often miss moves and combos online ?

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Is it just me or do you quite often miss moves and combos online ?

not really. Are you failing your cross-ups, or is it linking combos?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Neither. Just moves I pull off easily offline I often seem to miss online. V frustrating. Playing Honda atm cos I got fed up playing Sagat and getting wupped every time I failed his Ultra input :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Yay - got my Playing To Win trophy :D

Honda rox !

Sar

Part of the furniture
Finally picked it up for the 360 yesterday and beat Arcade with Ryu (unlocking Sakura).

Lots to collect in this looks like :D

Finally, a proper beat-em-up for the 360 :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Hehe - I've been having great success against Kens (although even more aganst Akumas; never do jumping fireballs against Honda :)) but I got wupped by a couple today. Mainly using cross-ups and nasty wake-up tactics. My wake-up game is weak I realise. I can rarely get anything on 2000+ players getting up but they regularly beat me to a pulp when I'm getting up :/

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Ahh, you're honda. Just block their srk and do Oicho?

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
bah, can't stick with one character. I'm now rose, as I find her more challenging than abel/bison.

Overdriven

I got the game today, and my lack of playing decent fighting games, and the stupid charge thing AND the 360 pad means I have near no skill.. However, Vega is a good character. :eek: I tried Ryu and Ken and got bored -_-

Medium is hard :( *Needs more practise*

EDIT: That fat fucker pisses me righhhhtt off.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
got the 10 ranked wins in a row achievement today, but then I decided to take rose online and lost lots of BP's :(

Wij

I am a FH squatter
got the 100 wins one yet ?

and if I block the srk and try to oicho them when they land they always seem able to srk me again. wot's that about ??

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
got the 100 wins one yet ?

and if I block the srk and try to oicho them when they land they always seem able to srk me again. wot's that about ??

You just need to be a tiny bit quicker :)

Yes, I've also got the 100 wins. I've even got the one for 500 matches.

I've just not played that many ranked matches, as I tend to play with people I know :) so it did come a bit late.

I've played it for about 63+ hours already. Wonk needs a job soon to get things going :(

Wij

I am a FH squatter
You just need to be a tiny bit quicker :)

I'm not sure you can in this version. Sticking to a standing FP for now.

Still hovering just below 2000. I get close and either get some scrub on a shit connection button-mashing 100 points off me (impossible to block with lag) or some guy at 2500+ comes on and shows me I still have a lot to learn :)

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
I'm not sure you can in this version.

you can. That's really the only way im beating shoto's with my abel, when they spam srk :)

I was doing great yesterday, until some japanese dude joined my game, and beat me 6-1 with Akuma :(

Wij

I am a FH squatter
abel's throw has more range than oicho definately so maybe it has more priority too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom