Sfiv - sonic boom!

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
ow, lovely cancel at 2:22. The cannon ball at 5:29 is just stupidly crazy. I've not seen that one before.

I know Chris Hu has been living in the US for a while, but is he still living there? something tells me he isn't used to play against Cammy. She's not in the arcade version.

Who are you maining ECA?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
My fav thing about SSF4.... the balrog pimp skin.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Oh dear, the dhalsim thing made me laugh out loud, hard. Plus the Fei Long = Bruce Lee things just took a huge step in the "can't deny" direction with that 1" punch bit, lol.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
ow, lovely cancel at 2:22. The cannon ball at 5:29 is just stupidly crazy. I've not seen that one before.

I know Chris Hu has been living in the US for a while, but is he still living there? something tells me he isn't used to play against Cammy. She's not in the arcade version.

Who are you maining ECA?

I took a little break but I'm trying to really learn the game ( bnb combos, using good combos to break up same direction blocks ) and trying to learn Cammy.

I love the shenanigans. Backdash into hooligan fakery, crossup lk air cannon spikes to bait SRKs that actually miss it and so on.

That said I still really really suck. ( enough to own the cpu on hardest and anyone I know RL but bad enough to get faceraped by anyone with a clue :p ).

Really tempting to buy a PS3 and get SF4 and Tekken 6 ( my scrublick friends love the Tekken even though they suck badly at it - my sole reason to purchasing Tekken 6 would be to pick a top tier character and faceroll them until they quit and come play SF4 instead ).

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I got Tekken 6 for chrimbo but still not played it for more than an hour :/

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
ywnindi5nwjmzwnlnty4mtzjyzy4odbmytg0mznlzmq.png

ntjmndewnte2ywy0zdjlzthhmwrinmzhmtczngm0yjq.png

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
it's shaping up to become really good - I just hope they buff some of the chars enough. Elf is really fun, but also hard to play with against shotos :(

Only Hakan left :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom