Sfisa

Y

yaesu

oh, was i reffering to you?

thanks for enlightening me.........

if i give you some rope, will you use it?

D

Deadmanwalking

Haven't you got a business to ru....lose?

Y

yaesu

yes i have a business, thank you for taking an interest :)

M

mr.Blacky

For crying out loud, just give him his posts back and then all this crap is gone or just close the dang thread.

S

Scooba Da Bass

Originally posted by Pro]v[etheus
Scooba, you seem to have missed the point all together. Yaesu has been punished for something that he didn't intentionally do, so please try to be a little more mature with your replies.

Im not sure whether you are here just to s**t stir or maybe you just haven't read the thread from the start, giving the full explaination etc.

I could understand peoples immature attitude/replies if Yaesu was guilty but he's not.****Read the posts on this thread****

No YOU'VE missed the point altogether.

IT'S A POST COUNT

If you seriously care about it you need to lead a slightly more full life.

P

Pro]v[etheus

The incident with Yaesu's posts was not a post count, as you well know.

Anyway i'd love to stop and chat but i have less important things to do. If you would like to chat just look me up when you have less time.

C

.Cask

Originally posted by yaesu

Once this is resolved I need take this no further

If you write a letter to the Chief Exec. of GAME GROUP PLC explaining how Ted stole your post count, please make sure you post a copy here for our viewing pleasure :)

T

TedTheDog

I've reset yaesu's post count to 160 + the 29 posts he's made complaining about having his post count reset in several threads.

I've also given him a credit in the thing he appears to value the most, his post count, and I've given him a custom title to commemorate the occasion.

The clincher was when he seriously compared a post count to money. That sort of applied logic deserves recognition just for the entertainment value alone.

By the way, I didnt not ban you because I thought you'd made a mistake. It was because you'd made 160 posts and therefore I didnt think you were just here to spam. Most double posts due to timeouts and lag are just that, double posts, so I dismissed that idea initially. However, I'm perfectly willing to accept the notion that 7 or 8 posts could be made in the same way.

Y

yaesu

Okay , once again for the benefit of those people that that have no idea what these posts are about:

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH POST COUNTS !!!

ITS ABOUT POOR CUSTOMER SERVICES/CARE !!!

There you go, if you do have difficulty understanding that, then i suggest you seek clarification before you jump in feet first posting rubbish that you know nothing about or simply have not grasped the concept of good customer relations.

If the latter applies to you then you should not be a moderator or liason officer etc on a publicly subscribed forum which whatever way you look at is is paid for via subscription to GAME.

ps. if you dont hold any office on these forums, then you might like to start at the beginning of the thread and work your way down, very carefully and slowly before passing comment.

and ask yourself if your comment is actually worth posting and whether is has any beneficial/intellent content.

I hope this has helped :)

S

Scooba Da Bass

Originally posted by TedTheDog
I've reset yaesu's post count to 160 + the 29 posts he's made complaining about having his post count reset in several threads.

I've also given him a credit in the thing he appears to value the most, his post count, and I've given him a custom title to commemorate the occasion.

The clincher was when he seriously compared a post count to money. That sort of applied logic deserves recognition just for the entertainment value alone.

By the way, I didnt not ban you because I thought you'd made a mistake. It was because you'd made 160 posts and therefore I didnt think you were just here to spam. Most double posts due to timeouts and lag are just that, double posts, so I dismissed that idea initially. However, I'm perfectly willing to accept the notion that 7 or 8 posts could be made in the same way.

Ted truly is a god!

Y

yaesu

he may be a god to you, but not to me.

so Ted as you dont seem to have grasped what it is i feel agrieved about, and as i now have even less confidence in your ability to resolve this issue, I will PM you to dicuss a way forward in resloving this.

I had hoped we could resolve this at this level, however its time to get others involved.

i had hoped you would take this seriously and i did not want to play my next card, but reading your last post and the further blemishing of my good name, i feel i dont have any other recourse of action to take.

O

old.D0LLySh33p

/me lurks around and wonders if he too can get a custom name...

D

Deadmanwalking

/me passes dolly a soapbox, ur halfway there

X

Xtro

Kids starving in Africa, terrorists killing people left, right and centre...but meanwhile kids, back on the ranch....

Today I watched someone be told they have cancer. From that to reading this thread....

Sad ain't it.

Life's too short, however amusing this load of bullshit is :)

Y

yaesu

I agree Xtro, its all so uneccessary,

just like this issue.
the problem could/should have been rectified immediatly.

i feel worn out after having to defend myself like this but it is testement to the low standard off this forum.
the customer is always right, whether you agree or not and hope that GAME will install some more customer orientated values to this part of their organisation. I could let "it go" but i am a man of principles and i will fight to the end to get what should have been automaticaly mine by right of being a customer ie respect and 100% customer satisfaction.
i think things will change for the better in due course.

and as for that person with cancer,i hope they get better real soon. cancer is an evil thing and i truely hope they can get on with their life to the full :)

M

Maljonic

well I hope 'Mister Logic' is a bit happier now; wish I had the power to close this thread myself:)

P.S. Dolly should receive better treatment; the best shampoos wool can buy!

T

Testin da Cable

I'll shave Dolls. Someone has to hold him down though...

X

Xavier

Profile For yaesu

50185 (183.66 posts per day)

lol

M

Maljonic

Originally posted by Xavier
Profile For yaesu

50185 (183.66 posts per day)

lol
oh God no! Why?

P.S. What about Dolly's custom title; I was thinking something like, 'Lenor Fresh'

T

Testin da Cable

how about "Confused Ovis" or better..."Ovis Confusus"

O

old.D0LLySh33p

I hate you all.

Especially you carebear...

Remember... clippers may work on wool, but they work on fluffy toys too!

M

Maljonic

I thought 'Lenor Fresh' was quite nice; it would make you all soft and cuddly:)

O

old.D0LLySh33p

This isn't fair. You're all ganging up on me!!!!!!!11

D

doh_boy

Originally posted by yaesu
a publicly subscribed forum which whatever way you look at is is paid for via subscription to GAME.

Sorry to harp on but I'm thinking this is where most people are having a problem with you (i.e. not taking you seriously).

Having a subscription allows you free access to all of the gaming servers GAME has to offer. These forums are public forums, they aren't paid for and any time spent of them by GAME staff(re:TTD) would be 'on top of' any work they have. I, for example, don't pay subs and as you can see freely post gibberish on these forums. These forums are here to enable the people who play these games to communicate and are less of a 'customer service tool'.

As for you're later comments along the lines of this not being a post count issue but a customer service issue. GAME.net(what you pay for) is an online gaming service. So for you to be entitled to any recompense you would need to have had 'your gaming experience' harmed in some quantifiable way. These forums are moderated for all our benefit so if sometimes they get something wrong you should understand the spirit it was done in.

Although you must admit this all started because your post count was reset to zero. To carry it on this long does seem obsurd and carrying it on after your post count was put to something ridiculously high is even worse.

/edit dolly I thought you liked that sort of thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom