Sfisa

M

mank!

This thread was a great comical read, if a little confusing to start off. Can I come to the court hearing?

M

Maljonic

maybe Richard and Judy might like to do a piece on it?

T

Testin da Cable

Originally posted by old.D0LLySh33p
This isn't fair. You're all ganging up on me!!!!!!!11

you've never minded before though ;)

X

Xtro

Originally posted by MesS°
plz ppl stay on topic...

Sfisa was it ?

*unlocks the cage of the daoc spamming community and throws key away whilst laughing like a maniac*

L

lynchet

the customer is always right, whether you agree or not

Hey cool ! -- Ted i think you owe me lots of money !

But I was shocked to see this thread forced Ted into giving away his "real" name ! How would Batman or Superman cope if everyone knew their alter ego -- how can TTD fight crime and keep the world a better place if the bad guys know his other name !

T

Testin da Cable

because he lives in a secret hideout. duh!

L

lynchet

well yeah i know he has the Ted Cave - but when hes out doing his everyday Game business as his cover story.....

T

Testin da Cable

well, he'll just have to keep a phonebooth handy so he can change into his superhero suit

W

whipped

superted.jpg

T

Testin da Cable

rofl :D you should have made him look tres 'ard though matey...now he looks like a slightly tipsy gameservice bloke with a fetish for red latex. that lecter or camaxane next to him btw? can't quite make it out! the trusty sidekick needs a costume too! how about some blue briefs and a big shiney gun?

btw, may be unwise actually posting a pic ;)

ttd.jpg

S

Scooba Da Bass

Originally posted by Testin da Cable
rofl :D you should have made him look tres 'ard though matey...now he looks like a slightly tipsy gameservice bloke with a fetish for red latex. that lecter or camaxane next to him btw?

Looks like Lecter, if it's not, NO SHOOTING ME

T

Testin da Cable

I thought as much. if the barrybeer pictures are still up they'll not be safe from me hehe. tbh I was tempted to put G's head on Trinity but this thread isn't about him :D

T

Testin da Cable

I shall try, but my leet skillz with pictar editing are very poor compared to some :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom