Sexy

Will

/bin/su
north-american-f-86-sabre-1.jpg

My sabre pwns your sabre. :p

Uara

Part of the furniture
sabre.jpg

Pffft Aerial sabre's can't beat ones that can hide in tunnels.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Uara, i was about to counter with that, but it has no AA capabilities.

Uara

Part of the furniture
hmmmmm true, altho im sure you can attach some primitive device onto the cupola. some beefy MG or something.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Confidence, a touch of humorous arrogance, doey eyes and a bright smile.... oh and most importantly because I am clumsy and a bit childish.. patience!

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Confidence, a touch of humorous arrogance, doey eyes and a bright smile.... oh and most importantly because I am clumsy and a bit childish.. patience!

Jesus Chrsit I fit all the profiles needed to be a sex god.

Apart from patience, oh and confidence, I do have doey eyes though, well when I say that what I mean is I have one eye in the cake shop (one eye looking at you and the other looking for you).

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
So, back on topic...

I know this is weird, but I really like people with prominent canine teeth. Not derangedly so, and people who goth up and wear vampire teeth DO NOT tick this box, but I do like it. April Lavigne has lovely teeth :)

I also find dark hair with light coloured eyes very sexy. Irish accents. I quite like spoken German, its very gutteral. Stubble on a man = rah. Men should be able to grow hair in all kinds of inappropriate places, and a waxed body is a sign of weakness. WEAKNESS I TELL YOU.

Talent. Any kind of talent is really sexy, musical, acting, being an expert in a certain field, sport... Oh, martial artists are incredibly sexy. Sword fighting is insanely hot, unless it's fencing, which isn't so much. Uniforms are nice, men in uniform fighting with swords = nirvana.

*Snuggles up to her Sharpe boxset*
Would I be the only one now thinking that Lou is a raving lezzer, looking for a butch german woman to be her other half who only really lives with Kenny for the tax breaks/cover story for parents?

russell

FH is my second home
Sexy is ... NOT me this morning. Still in PJ's, morning breath, bed head with roots showing, and ketchup on my nose. Delightful.

Chilly

Balls of steel
how the fuck didi you get ketchup in your nez? run out of brown sauce?

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Russell I know how you feel... yesterday by 6.30pm I was not sexeh at all.... I'm packing boxes ready to move.. so I am overly warm (as ladies don't sweat), my nail varnish is chipped... my nails knackered... I and dirt over my jeans, down my top and across my face.. I know it is on my face as when I ran to the hairdressers yesterday evening I looked in the mirror and looked like I had been trying to camoflage myself in the undergrowth. I think I was a bit smelly :( as well EURGH!!

Oh well today is a new day of cleaning so I get to feel disgusting all over again by this evening!!

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Russell I know how you feel... yesterday by 6.30pm I was not sexeh at all.... I'm packing boxes ready to move.. so I am overly warm (as ladies don't sweat), my nail varnish is chipped... my nails knackered... I and dirt over my jeans, down my top and across my face.. I know it is on my face as when I ran to the hairdressers yesterday evening I looked in the mirror and looked like I had been trying to camoflage myself in the undergrowth. I think I was a bit smelly :( as well EURGH!!

*fap*

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
vin diesel is sexy and thats why he looks like me everyday.

he is modelling on me not the other way around.

Trem

Trem

It's onomatopoeia for wank.

fap fap fap fap fap *grunt* *sleep*

I disagree.

its *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *splurdge* *wipe* *smoke* *fap*

Dukat

Resident Freddy
where's the *zzzzziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiippp*? :(

its just not right without it! :(

Trem

Depends I suppose, are you wiping your bell on their nightie, face, or on a piece of tissue?

Well, usually my mums hair while she is still asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom