Sexy

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Being male I find more and more things sexy as the number of seconds since the last time I came increases.

What they are depends on the amount of time that's passed...

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Being male I find more and more things sexy as the number of seconds since the last time I came increases.

What they are depends on the amount of time that's passed...

dog vomit? you perv!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
dog vomit? you perv!

As long as it's still warm it's quite a nice sensation...

...does make cleaning under the foreskin a trifle retch-inducing tho :(

Damini

Part of the furniture
So, back on topic...

I know this is weird, but I really like people with prominent canine teeth. Not derangedly so, and people who goth up and wear vampire teeth DO NOT tick this box, but I do like it. April Lavigne has lovely teeth :)

I also find dark hair with light coloured eyes very sexy. Irish accents. I quite like spoken German, its very gutteral. Stubble on a man = rah. Men should be able to grow hair in all kinds of inappropriate places, and a waxed body is a sign of weakness. WEAKNESS I TELL YOU.

Talent. Any kind of talent is really sexy, musical, acting, being an expert in a certain field, sport... Oh, martial artists are incredibly sexy. Sword fighting is insanely hot, unless it's fencing, which isn't so much. Uniforms are nice, men in uniform fighting with swords = nirvana.

*Snuggles up to her Sharpe boxset*

TdC

I love you Damini. I may well solid snake night vision ninja into your house one night and steal you from Kenny.

russell

FH is my second home
Fworrr.. that look when a man is really concentrating on what he is doing. And power tools. Men with power tools that is sexy.

TdC

I have that look all the time!

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Fworrr.. that look when a man is really concentrating on what he is doing. And power tools. Men with power tools that is sexy.

Omg, I have so many power tools you just wouldn't believe and I always concentrate when using them. Granted I often damage myself quite badly but thats beside the point. I also quite often have my arse crack showing.

I aer teh sex0r!!!

You need to have a chat with Samm I reckon, because whenever I get power tools out she sort of cries a little bit. She once hid my saw from me :(

Malecheon

Fledgling Freddie
You need to have a chat with Samm I reckon, because whenever I get power tools out she sort of cries a little bit. She once hid my saw from me :(

She probably doesn't find trips to A&E that sexy.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Are you a bit of a disaster area when it comes to DIY then Trem????

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Are you a bit of a disaster area when it comes to DIY then Trem????

I am actually quite good really but I lose my rag quite easily and my patience isn't what it should be. So if I lose my rag with a chainsaw in my hand it can be quite costly to my skin/bones. I tired to smash a brick last year and it wouldn't budge so I saw red and took a he-man type swing at it with my demolition hammer and it missed and cracked me right on the ankle (the ankle I had not long snapped ligaments in chasing my dogs).

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
The worst i ever did in a fit of rage was to throw my cordless DeWalt of the scaffold i was on cos i dropped all my fixings down the cavity. It still worked though, amazing really, as it bounced quite a bit

Kryten

Old Cow.
So, back on topic...

Talent. Any kind of talent is really sexy, musical, acting, being an expert in a certain field, sport... Oh, martial artists are incredibly sexy. Sword fighting is insanely hot, unless it's fencing, which isn't so much. Uniforms are nice, men in uniform fighting with swords = nirvana.

Why can I now imagine WPKenny in an Equilibrium attire flashing around the place like Christian Bale with sideburns, sword and all :|

TdC

dammit, you made me think of it before I could stop myself :/

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well the man can't poach an egg, I'm guessing giving him a sword would not end well for his sideburns.

Kryten

Old Cow.
lol, very true.

But an accomplished swordsman would have no problems cutting open a boiled egg in which to dip his soldiers :D

"Please stop showing off at the breakfast table, dear!"

Damini

Part of the furniture
Oh god, if Kenny could sword fight he'd have no time at all to be online talking about poached eggs, let alone the minute spent popping them in the microwave.

Rawr.

Will

/bin/su
I can teach him. My years learning sabre weren't wasted. :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I can teach him. My years learning sabre weren't wasted. :)

I too know the ways of the sabre:

Go get 'em boy!

scisabre_hillside_photo.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom