Sexy

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
hmm depends much on the context I suppose Russell :) I consider my mountain bike sexy because I am a bike nerd. I consider the Levi's 501 jeans to be perhaps the ultimate sexy dress on a lady. Recently I was privileged enough to be able to observe a young lady (with impressive boobage I must add) order a bacon salad and a Duvel beer for lunch in a place I frequent and found that so sexy it was almost painful :)

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
I dunno really.......

Mind you I do love a woman with long brunette or black hair, who's fringe almost covers half her face, don't ask me why but I find that very sexy

Women wearing mens shirts, that's sexy.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Not looking like a twat with to much make up on, nice clean fresh looking women. Nice laugh, polite.

Pretty much the opposite of must women you see when you are out.

Bit old fashioned I suppose.

soze

I am a FH squatter
One thing that is not sexy is talking like an Essex girl living in Essex this is a real problem.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
hard to say but i know when i see it, for women that is.
i can also appreciate an attractive bloke without it being sexual!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
i can also appreciate an attractive bloke without it being sexual!

ap·pre·ci·ate Audio Help /əˈpriʃiˌeɪt/
Pronunciation Key - [uh-pree-shee-eyt]
verb, -at·ed, -at·ing.

1. to be grateful or thankful for:

You are grateful when you see a fit bloke yet you're not gay? :p

tris-

thats not how i see as appreciatre in my head.

the way im saying it is this -
i can see a bloke, i can see he is attractive, but it does not sexually arouse me. i can simply appreciate it, like you appreciate a picture or something.

when i see a woman and shes attractive, i plot a plan to kidnapp her.

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
I find a muscly well toned back very attractive....on a man anyways. And I've always been drawn to men who can play the guitar...dunno why. And twinkly eyes.....

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
If we are taliking about people then i think someone with a certain air about them, an aura if you like, can be sexy. Just because a person looks 'hot' doesn't make them sexy, looks are superficial most of the time, its how that person projects thier personality and attitudes to me that makes me think they are sexy

As for materiel objects, i do think my new 3rd gen 8gb i-pod nano is quite sexy, can't stop fiddling with it....Mmmmmmm

tris-

I find a muscly well toned back very attractive....on a man anyways. And I've always been drawn to men who can play the guitar...dunno why. And twinkly eyes.....

i have a toned back (v-shaped). i can deadlift 185 kilogram for a couple of reps, and i can play a few chords on the guitar ;)

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
i have a toned back (v-shaped). i can deadlift 185 kilogram for a couple of reps, and i can play a few chords on the guitar ;)

Its just such a bloody shame you are an arse bandit :(

tris-

Its just such a bloody shame you are an arse bandit :(

you wont be saying that when im bicep curling a car and playing a simple chord progression with 4/4 strumming, all at the same time.

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
you wont be saying that when im bicep curling a car and playing a simple chord progression with 4/4 strumming, all at the same time.

All whilst bumming Trem? I'm impressed, and so will he.

russell

FH is my second home
I like mens arms and I find it really sexy if they are into music/or passionate about something I know nothing about. An ex of mine was in a band and when they played gigs and the songs were about me-OMG cliche but fworrrr... Some men also have the knack to make you feel like you are the only person on earth when they talk to you, (a great talent to cultivate for pulling)

Trem

I find songs/lyrics sexy, they bring out the most passion in me. More than anything else. Elbow lyrics especially -

How dare the Premier ignore my invitations?
He'll have to go
So, too, the bunch he luncheons with
It's second on my list of things to do

At the top I'm stopping by
Your place of work and acting like
I haven't dreamed of you and I
And marriage in an orange grove
You are the only thing in any room you're ever in
I'm stubborn, selfish and too old.

I sat you down and told you how
the truest love that's ever found
Is for oneself
You pulled apart my theory
With a weary and disinterested sigh

So yes I guess I'm asking you
To back a horse that's good for glue
And nothing else
But find a man that's truer than,
Find a man that needs you more than I

Sit with me a while
And let me listen to you talk about
your dreams and your obsessions
I'll be quiet and confessional
The violets explode inside me
when I meet your eyes
Then I'm spinning and I'm diving
Like a cloud of starlings

Darling is this love?

Edmond

'Starlings' great track. Elbow are my current fav's and have been for ages. Fugitive Motel is still my favorite, great lyrics to that one too

Trem

'Starlings' great track. Elbow are my current fav's and have been for ages. Fugitive Motel is still my favorite, great lyrics to that one too

I just don't get why they aren't massive worldwide, if Radiohead and bloody Coldplay are why aren't Elbow? They piss on most other British bands in every aspect of their work.

Shame but I like them how they are, maybe if they got big in America they would go all weird/shit like Radiohead did.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Radiohead and bloody Coldplay

I should kill you where you stand for putting Coldplay in the same sentence as Radiohead! Granted Radioheads newer stuff doesn't have quite as wide an appeal as OK Computer and the previous albums, but at least they're constantly trying new stuff.

Edmond

QFT, they piss over Coldplay, i have all there albums on repeat in the car multi-changer

Guy Garvey is a god

Trem

I should kill you where you stand for putting Coldplay in the same sentence as Radiohead! Granted Radioheads newer stuff doesn't have quite as wide an appeal as OK Computer and the previous albums, but at least they're constantly trying new stuff.

Really? I just thought they were constantly trying the same shite stuff :D

Maybe I just don't get them anymore and I personally think Pablo Honey was their finest album. Wasn't overly excited by the (I know its a classic and I did like it) OK Computer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom