NSFW Sex.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
I give you Stephanie, born on 18-02-2015, 14:42.

She got a full ten birth score, she and her mum are doing very well. Natural birth, no complications.

She's very chill and behaved, championed through vaccines and earrings procedure with little or no noise.

WP_20150221_003.jpg

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Ahh, big congrats to you all :clap:

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Well played and congratulations

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
tattoos?

(gg, wp, glad everyone is doing ok :) )

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Earrings?

She looks just like a little person! :D

Grats on a job well done :)

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Seriously though, is it tradition to pierce newborns girls ears?

old.Osy

Not tradition, but what little girl doesn't want earrings? Catch being, when they're this age, their pain tolerance is high, and they forget about it in seconds.

Easier to manage than say, 5 yr old, when even a skin scrape is cause for half hour drama.

And if later on she doesn't want earrings, she can just not wear any, the holes will go away eventually.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Gratz dude!

(gotta admit though the pierced ear is a bit odd to my eyes. sorry.)

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Not much offends me, but mutilating an innocent newborn, completely out of their control leaves me sickened.

I can understand allowing it when it's their choice when they're old enough to make an informed choice, but to allow that to happen to a child that is just days old, is plain wrong.

I would say, ah well, it's your child your choice, but no, it should never be your choice to put holes in your unsuspecting child's skin. Frankly I'm amazed it's not illegal. I'm completely comfortable with calling it immoral.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Not much offends me, but mutilating an innocent newborn, completely out of their control leaves me sickened.

I can understand allowing it when it's their choice when they're old enough to make an informed choice, but to allow that to happen to a child that is just days old, is plain wrong.

I would say, ah well, it's your child your choice, but no, it should never be your choice to put holes in your unsuspecting child's skin. Frankly I'm amazed it's not illegal. I'm completely comfortable with calling it immoral.

Its a simple earpiercing....

Gumbo

FH is my second home
On a new born baby, for no other reason than the parents think the child would think it was cool.

I could almost understand it if there was some kind of religious or cultural reasoning behind it, although I still wouldn't agree with the practice. But to do that for that flaky a reason? I'm happy to assert my right to feel disgusted.

georgie

FH is my second home

I assume you're not on board with circumcision either then. lol

FWIW I'm really not, excepting any medical reasons.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
What if she grows up to be a butch lesbian who doesn't wear ear rings?

I just realised that I associated people not having ear-rings with lesbians.

How fucking disgusting.

I bet in the future they'll look back and be like earrings? wtf? why would you want to make holes in your body.

Much like we look at corsets.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
What if she grows up to be a butch lesbian who doesn't wear ear rings?

I just realised that I associated people not having ear-rings with lesbians.

How fucking disgusting.

I bet in the future they'll look back and be like earrings? wtf? why would you want to make holes in your body.

Much like we look at corsets.
Lots of lesbians wear earrings.

old.Osy

Gumbo, must be a cultural thing for us, i'm really not disturbed by it in the slightest. I've explained (or tried to) above the reasoning behind it. You'd be hard pressed to find a woman here who feels like you do about ear piercing (single, not multiple) - they all love earrings and wear them for the most part.

Again, holes go away by themselves, if no earrings are worn, and pain is of no consequence. It's less pain for them than you pricking your finger for blood.

On topic, she devastated me last night... I only went to sleep at 5 AM, and until then she wrecked me mentally.

:unsure:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I can understand the reasoning behind it, not entirely sure I agree with it but meh.

Congratulations on the birth!

Olgaline

FH is my second home
My GF (wife to be on Sunday) and me, have been having this discussion about when my soon to be 6 year old daughter can have her ears pierced for about 3 years now.

She says age 4-6
I say 12

she hasn't been able to find a place that will do it under 10 years of age.

Flawless Victory! :D

russell

FH is my second home
Did you get anywhere with the Xbox?
Still waiting on a refund thanks.
On topic I go with the waiting till they can can make an informed choice about piercings. But each to their own. X

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yay!! Congrats all round :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom