Server probs? oO

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by mattygroves
I can't wait for the final. I think England have their toughest test for a very long time but I think they can do it. I don't agree that England played poorly against France at all. The first half was more of a holding game and the only French success was a very dubious try. In the second half there was only one team ever going to win and the Final score could (should?) have been 24-0. The match against Wales was a different thing and the Welsh were superb. The second half was again the turning point and I think England did show why they are potential world champions. Another thing to remeber is that The All Blacks only just beat Wales too. So I think the best two teams are going to make a memorable final.

Should be a classic thats for sure, however if England dont impose themselves on the game right from the start they will get punished.

All-black's did struggle against Wales, god only knows why the "pundits" thought we would roll Australia when every kiwi suspected our boys were comin home early.

Users who are viewing this thread