Server probs? oO

T

tradoss

Been kicked from server now twice in 20 mins or so. Not seen anyone LD apart from Jämtland/Odin's though. Anyone heard of any server hickups?

S

Solarius

Dunno, but sames happened to me, get the ld screen with the message "an error has occured". Happened last night too, with char getting ported back to last place it got saved.

T

Thorarin

All the servers are having problems, supposedly. The problem is being looked into.

S

Solarius

Are they being looked at now? Or given that GOA normally don't work weekends, are we gonna have to put up with this until Monday at least?

A

Auriel

Characters arn't saved when we're booted either, so I've been losing exp :/ Lost a nice drop last night too :/ Hope this gets fixed asap.

Hi Sol :)

D

duzic

Are all zones crashing cus this is taking the piss. sort it out ffs
(sorry for the whine) :)

G

greenfingers

the same is happening in the tombs in Albion

A problem has occured...

the character is saved in the last "safe" location ... GOA is having problems with the patch ... again ... I bet that the patch wont come till tuesday ... or atleast VERY late monday ....

I had this problem since VERY early this morning ... and again this night .. *shrug*

nice nice ....

A

asorek

yep i just lost a full 8 Bars XP while killtasking...just been booted now!! im NOT FUCKING AMUSED GOA!!!

B

Breni

From the Goa website:

Today several zones on Excalibur keep crashing for yet unknown reasons. Our technicians are aware of that problem and working to fix it.

We are sincerely sorry for the trouble.

Fingers crossed?

S

Solarius

German servers bad, both English servers having problems too - French servers seem fine (from server pop figures on homepage) as does Camlann.....

And it's not an ISP problem this time
:mad:

A

Ace_

Whose the best rugby team in the world ENGLAND!
Sing it with me frenchies!! :clap: :clap:

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by Thorarin
All the servers are having problems, supposedly. The problem is being looked into.

hahahaha always like it when goa says that makes me all cozy and warm inside

A

arm_of_tda

Looking at the same problem the German servers are having, GOA have shut them down and might not reopen them till tomorrow!

I think they may end up having to do the same to the English servers.

The French servers and Caamlan are all fine tyvm tho :(

S

Skaven

Excal server just crashed i think - all of it. :\

T

tradoss

Unbe-fooking-leavable:

"Excalibur will be down for several more hours of emergency hardware maintenance.

We hope to have Excalibur back online as quickly as possible. We apologize for the delays for all our Excalibur players.
"

S

Skaven

Some hardware died on the server, guess theres no backup etc. Oh well, these things happen I guess.

Time to go play on me ps2 :)

K

Keogh

All compuers have problems from time to time, even with dedicated tech support people available. So we won't be able to play for a while, not the end of the world.

What is going to be the end of the world for me is how much of the armour SCing i lose when we can get back on :(

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by tradoss
Unbe-fooking-leavable:

"Excalibur will be down for several more hours of emergency hardware maintenance.

We hope to have Excalibur back online as quickly as possible. We apologize for the delays for all our Excalibur players.
"

this reads out to me

we r nubs we dont know what we r doing we just clicked on our normal reply for this situation.. we really cba to sort this out any time soon maybe get it done tomoz.. 1 of our chimps droped a banana on the server and screwed it up

S

Solarius

Most of us are fairly lucky, just lost some xp or something. I feel sorry for the people like a guildmate of mine! He'd just traded some sc'd armour and bow accross from one account to another, logged the character that originally had the items, then the zone crashed. When he got back into the game, neither of his characters had the items, since the first had been saved on logout without the items, and the crashed character relogged to a point before he'd recieved them!

He's gonna have to appeal through rightnow, but I'd be surpried if he got anything, chances are the logs are fooked too!

A

andruril

Originally posted by Ace_
Whose the best rugby team in the world ENGLAND!
Sing it with me frenchies!! :clap: :clap:

THE AUSTRALIANS ARE!!! MUAHAHAHAHA

WHo'd have thought we'd beat those bloody All-blacks eh?

muahahah :D

G

greenfingers

I would like to ask 1 question ....

why is EVERY server down/very laggy/few peeps on it

EXCEPT THE FRENCH SERVERS!!?!?!?!?

am I wrong, or is this DIRECTLY discrimination!!!!?

first of all :

there are like 4 times more peeps on english and german servers then the french ones, and GOA ain't treating EVERYONE equal ... I have heard of french peeps get response from GOA staff in like 2-3 hours .. and english/german peeps have to wait like 2-3 WEEKS....

WTF IS THIS U CALL SERVICE U FROGEATING *beeeep* mother*beeep* fa*beeep* ass co*beeep*sucking bitches!?!

S

Solarius

Do you think it might possibly because the french server base don't call the GOA staff 'frogeaters' or other such insults?

A post like the one above is hardly gonna inspire GOA to work harder on cs for the english servers now, is it?

Z

zuuma

Ok, lets say : I rented a PC to PL my infiltraitor to 50 before weekend is over, and it cost me 50€ for all weekend, and if I need to rent it per day over this period it would cost me 10€ per day. Who is gonna pay this for me? GOA?

G

greenfingers

Originally posted by Solarius
Do you think it might possibly because the french server base don't call the GOA staff 'frogeaters' or other such insults?

A post like the one above is hardly gonna inspire GOA to work harder on cs for the english servers now, is it?

wtf am I gonna call em then? ...

money stealing retards?

S

Spyf

Originally posted by Solarius

1 lameass post aint excuse enough to punish all people on the server completely.

OMFG....its a guildie who got a brain meltdown :rolleyes:

F

fenderon

Greenfingers, just stop playing. That way they cant "steal" your money anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom