SE codes from EA?

Discussion in 'Warhammer' started by Apollyn, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Moondiva

Moondiva Fledgling Freddie

Confirmed, have my key

2. Khazoom

Khazoom Fledgling Freddie

Got the OB key from EA Store in the mail, still no HS. At least we wont miss the OB :clap:

3. Negura`

Negura` Fledgling Freddie

Yeah, I've sent the cancellation request, then 2 hours later they send the OB key. A classic.

4. Iceforge

Iceforge Can't get enough of FH

Perhaps because people started sending cancellations into them in droves they figured they had to start do something...

5. arknor

arknor Fledgling Freddie

your still going to struggle to get the headstart key and then again to get the ingame items key:ninja:

6. Maasu

Maasu Fledgling Freddie

No key yet, slightly concerened tbh. Where is the best place to go to contact EA? Their store doesn't list Warhammer under the 'contact us' games list.

7. Barluk

Barluk Fledgling Freddie

support.ea.com

log in with the same account u used to buy it. Warhammer online should be there when u select the pc platform.

Though still been over 24h since ive posted there and no reply.. only if they could say how they are giving out the keys.. there is totaly no details to be found about that.. it only says u get the OB key, HS key and bonus items key.. but not when and how.

8. longbow

longbow Fledgling Freddie

EA still does not list WAR on the list despite it now being the 7th September 08:25 GMT - and still no sign of my unlock key - this is pathetic

9. Pheonnexx

Pheonnexx Fledgling Freddie

Yeah I have sent off for a refund last night basically not going to accept any open beta key off them now (i was already in it this was a favour for someone else) and just gonna pre order from play.com

10. Mustrum

Mustrum Fledgling Freddie

This is just in , EA sent me Open Beta key ! Got it at around 10.00. Somehow its dated september 5th. I would say their shaving it pretty close! No sign of my other keys as of yet.

11. Maasu

Maasu Fledgling Freddie

I e-mailed EA, who in response told me to e-mail GOA. I thought this was daft, but did it anywyas.

GOA got back to me saying i need to speak to EA, so just sent them both a rather fustrated e-mail. Hopefully gets resolved.