SE codes from EA?

Apollyn

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone got these yet?

Not recieved anything other than my order confirmation email. Check my account with em and the unlock codes section is blank.

Anyone managed to get their SE codes from EA?

Negura`

Fledgling Freddie
I have ordered last Tuesday and no codes so far, just the confirmation email.
Same holds true for a friend of mine.

BTW the EA site sucks bad.

I would imagine many people on FH used the EA store site to preorder, so someone kindly let us know as soon as you receive your keys.

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
The open beta won't start until the 6'th right? Guess we'll have the codes by then...

Moondiva

Fledgling Freddie
I ordered my copy on the 21st, nothing received yet. My download wont be ready until the 6th so i guess the codes will be sent around then...i think thats the norm for everyone that has ordered from EA

Negura`

Fledgling Freddie
That's getting me a little worried, I will raise a ticket to ask them see what they'll have to say since competing merchants have already released OB codes.

Negura`

Fledgling Freddie
Epic fail!

I have logged a ticket with EA support:

[polite bla]
As you may know the offer is advertised with Open Beta access, which is due to start at the end of this week. Most competing merchants (D2D, retailers) have already sent out the Open Beta codes, and some of them also the Early Release and bonus items codes.

So my questions are:
1. Why haven't we received anything from the EA store so far (for example:
Open Beta Code)?
2. When can we expect our beta codes?
An expedite answer is appreciated. And failure to do so may result in us cancelling the orders.

EA's reply:

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

The code you have provided to us is valid and unused please register
further.

To register for the Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 Beta program please input
the registration code you have received by logging in on the Red Alert 3
Beta Website EA - Red Alert 3 Beta.

:twak:

Apollyn

Fledgling Freddie
Epic fail!

I have logged a ticket with EA support:

[polite bla]
As you may know the offer is advertised with Open Beta access, which is due to start at the end of this week. Most competing merchants (D2D, retailers) have already sent out the Open Beta codes, and some of them also the Early Release and bonus items codes.

So my questions are:
1. Why haven't we received anything from the EA store so far (for example:
Open Beta Code)?
2. When can we expect our beta codes?
An expedite answer is appreciated. And failure to do so may result in us cancelling the orders.

EA's reply:

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

The code you have provided to us is valid and unused please register
further.

To register for the Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 Beta program please input
the registration code you have received by logging in on the Red Alert 3
Beta Website EA - Red Alert 3 Beta.

:twak:

ROFL

We're screwed lol!

Negura`

Fledgling Freddie
After my next reply, he comes around and says:

"Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

I apologize for inconvenience cause to you so far. Please ignore my previous email.

When you pre-order Warhammer Online Collector's edition you will receive your Beta code via e-mail within 3-10 days. You have successfully placed your order and would soon receive the codes. We appreciate your patience.

If there is anything else we may do to assist you please let us know."

All good, except I/we didn't order "Collector's Edition".....

Aada

Part of the furniture
My question to you numpties is why are you ordering from EASTORE when it is almost £10 more expensive?

I ordered from D2D and recieved my codes the next day very early morningish and i paid less.

From what i can see D2D are still doing the offer so why not go with them and save yourself all the aggro?

Moondiva

Fledgling Freddie
Stuff it then, next they will be telling us we havent got access to the headstart, thx for the info Negura. Soooo, they believe we have all ordered the ce lol? It does state that you have placed an order, ive been able to access my order details, it does exist...

Earl

Fledgling Freddie
My EA ticket assured me I would have my key emailed to me before beta (raised ticket yesterday).

Moondiva

Fledgling Freddie
Good news, thx Earl. Just the confusion getting to me lol. My understanding is that my dig download is on the 6th so ill be ready on the 7th, and when the dl becomes available so will the key unlock be also.

Negura`

Fledgling Freddie
My question to you numpties is why are you ordering from EASTORE when it is almost £10 more expensive?

I ordered from D2D and recieved my codes the next day very early morningish and i paid less.

From what i can see D2D are still doing the offer so why not go with them and save yourself all the aggro?

D2D would not even take my order, always failing for some reason. There's another saga with their support ...

Aada

Part of the furniture
D2D would not even take my order, always failing for some reason. There's another saga with their support ...

There support was brilliant for me when i ordered my copy i thought i would email their support about when i should expect a beta key and they got back to me within an hour telling me to expect my key within a matter of hours.

Hey presto it was with me around 8amish next day :)

MagnusGOA

English WAR Community Manager
EA Store codes

Your concern regarding the lack of codes from the EA Store is understandable. However, please bear in mind though that different retailers plan and manage the distribution of keys according to their procedures; one retailer may very well send out codes earlier than another.

We recognize that waiting for codes is becoming increasingly stressful as we approach Open Beta and so have made enquiries to EA about this. I'll get back if I receive an update on the subject.

-Magnus

Apollyn

Fledgling Freddie
Your concern regarding the lack of codes from the EA Store is understandable. However, please bear in mind though that different retailers plan and manage the distribution of keys according to their procedures; one retailer may very well send out codes earlier than another.

We recognize that waiting for codes is becoming increasingly stressful as we approach Open Beta and so have made enquiries to EA about this. I'll get back if I receive an update on the subject.

-Magnus

Thankyou :D

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
Good news, thx Earl. Just the confusion getting to me lol. My understanding is that my dig download is on the 6th so ill be ready on the 7th, and when the dl becomes available so will the key unlock be also.

Why not download the client now from GOA or better still the FreddysHouse torrent so it's ready in plenty of time. All you really need from EA are your codes.

Negura`

Fledgling Freddie

-Magnus

Thank you Magnus and thumbs up to GOA for standing by our side on this. Given that EA store seems to be distributing all the codes closer to the OB start date than other merchants, a determined answer to when they keys will actually be distributed is to be commended.
Looking forward to your further updates on the matter.

Moondiva

Fledgling Freddie
Thx Magnus, yeah im going to download the client. I have a wedding togo on the 6th, and it would mean hassle to have to pop home at 5pm to start the dl :)

SB_Mackem

Loyal Freddie
Checked my email to see a new mail from EAStore, title Waaagh! update. Thought it was gonna be my key but no, well saved a fiver now then :p Just hope they still gonna give us the keys!

Heres the email..

Good News!

As you may have noticed, EA Store UK are now offering Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning at £34.99 instead of £39.99. We are aware that you have currently pre-ordered at a higher price – but don’t worry you will be charged at £34.99.

For more information on Warhammer Online please visit the website: Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning

If you have any questions, please contact customer services

Lembit

Fledgling Freddie
So the price reduction is their way to soften the blow?

Hey, no we cant provide the codes. But hey, you remember we saved you a fiver dont you?

:p

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
This question is probably very obvious if i did some reading but if i order from the EA Store or direct2drive.co.uk i can download the game from them and they e-mail me the codes etc but do they ever send out a hard copy of the game/box with its manual?

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Now I feel hurt... I didn't get an email about a fiver off :(

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
This question is probably very obvious if i did some reading but if i order from the EA Store or direct2drive.co.uk i can download the game from them and they e-mail me the codes etc but do they ever send out a hard copy of the game/box with its manual?

EA does NOT send oyu a hard copy of the game box

And I thinK d2d doesn't either...

Sort of in the name... selling DIRECTly to(2) your hardDRIVE...

Lembit

Fledgling Freddie
A mate of mine orderd from the EA site 15 days ago, he just got the beta and headstart codes.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
A mate of mine orderd from the EA site 15 days ago, he just got the beta and headstart codes.

Great news :)

Not gotten mine, nor the WAAGH fiver off mail yet, but I also just purchased the 29th (totally missed that it was coming so soon actually, having tried to avoid the hype to be easy on myself) so I guess if they are send out in order, then I should expect to get the mails tomorrow or the day after :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom