Question Sci-Fi

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I'm in the middle of reading Kevin J Anderson's "Saga Of The Seven Suns" series of books. It's not bad because you need to keep track of a number of story threads but it boils down to water vs fire vs air vs earth battle of the elements with humanity caught in the middle.

Good series, one of my favourite reads of the last few years. Seven books as well so plenty to keep boredom at bay for a while.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Never really rated Kevin Anderson but if Papa Cho is willing to put his nuts on the line, I might be tempted to have a look at one of the Seven Suns series,

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Never really rated Kevin Anderson but if Papa Cho is willing to put his nuts on the line, I might be tempted to have a look at one of the Seven Suns series,

One won't be enough, it is a slow burner in many ways that builds into something a bit special. The first two or three books at a push if you really want to see where it goes.

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
I gave up on the series at about book 3, seemed far too forumualic and derivative to me!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Watched Zardoz at the weekend.

Quite liked it! If only for the fact that early 70's sci-fi is massively more ambitious than the derivative shite that passes for sci-fi today. :)

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Watched Zardoz at the weekend.

Quite liked it! If only for the fact that early 70's sci-fi is massively more ambitious than the derivative shite that passes for sci-fi today. :)
Charlotte Rampling's norgs had nothing to do with it then? :)

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Charlotte Rampling's norgs had nothing to do with it then? :)

God, id completely forgotten they made appearances in Zardoz, must watch it again....

rep to you for making me remember one of the highlights of my formative years :)

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Never watched Zardoz before but been meaning to for a while and this thread is a good incentive I guess.

5 mins in: The penis is evil!

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I wonder if Jean Michelle Jarre married her before or after seeing the product on display in Zardoz.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I didn't know they were famous norks! :)

But yep. There's a healthy amount of norkage in t'film. Even if it was shit the occasional twinges would be worth it.

I think tits were more interesting in the 70's. Kinda milky, innocent and vulnerable ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom