SB TL Feedback

F

funkdocta

sounds a lot more promising than the last few reports. But still no concrete, "we will fix this".

I think we need another choice in weapon and LA mechanics changing or have the damage increased 50% of what it got nerfed.

T

Tesla Monkor

The reply is pointless.

Over a year ago they made it clear they realised that hunters were 'underperforming' and 'not up to par', and they've not done anything to fix that since. (This was after they added the so 'uber' pets, btw.)

Pets are a liability to hunters. And ToA will only make it worse if you check out the sort of stuff that can be proc'd from armor now. People'll be cheering as the wolf comes running to hit them for piddly damage and trigger it. ;)

Mackey's words are only so much hot air. Don't accept anything he says until you see it in the patch notes. :)

W

Whisperess

"Weaponskill - The paradigm of a dex based class still being force to used str based weapons while our counterparts do not still remains an issue.

Start a TL thread on this and let's get some weapon skill tests done to identify what, if any, discrepancy exists."

:ROFLMAO:

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by Astraad
Finally its here

http://vnboards.ign.com/Midgard_Rogue_Professions/b20912/62883409/?22

Sb's NOT working as intended apparently

I knew that, and every other SB knew that.. just finally the people that cock things up and stuff now know about it.. not bad considering its taken them a year to find out.

now i guess we just have to wait another year for the changes to finally appear. but i guess many of us would have gone to better games by then.

B

Blood

yea, dont hold your breath untill you see some boosts in the patch notes.. because as hunters have experienced.. it can be a VERY long time.

Hunter feedback sounded very positive aswell, but again, i got a strong feeling that it was something they might address in 6 months, and we then would see sometime around the beginning of next year on Prydwen. (and thats if we are lucky!)

D

dracus

Originally posted by Whisperess
"Weaponskill - The paradigm of a dex based class still being force to used str based weapons while our counterparts do not still remains an issue.

Start a TL thread on this and let's get some weapon skill tests done to identify what, if any, discrepancy exists."

:ROFLMAO: indeed...my SB has 139x'ish (norse with 10str at startup) with moa2 buffs 2mp weaps and all capped. Ive seen plenty 50thrust infils with 15xx

again :ROFLMAO:

And btw...atm he's 45LA 45axe

/Dracus

J

Jaem

yay, maybe we'll see some changes... in like a year... :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread