Midgard RvR TL report

O

old.azorius

Hat off to him, put it all down fairly accurately in my opinion.

Likely it will be ignored mind :rolleyes:

Cheers

Azo

K

klavrynd

While nearly all Midgard classes suffer this to some degree, classes that are very high on the list of unwanted classes in RvR groups include Thanes, Hunters, Shadowblades, and to a lesser degree, various spec options in the Runemaster (Darkness/Runecarving), Spiritmaster (Darkness/Summoning), and Bonedancer (Darkness/Bone Army) classes.

*hunters and sb's are assasins and don't have a place in an rvr group
*you forgot skald you mong

RvR Specific Issues: Determination

heh, let's get melee groups, in which mid excels, nerfed to smithereens, pld!

largest of these issues is that the offhand weapon’s damage variance is based purely on LA spec instead of mainhand spec – this results in harm to any character who spec’s LA lower than their main weapon spec, with the harm increasing as the gap widens.

can you say clueless? this is a 12 story clueless with a large sign blinking on top of it saying, i'm clueless

the thing is main hand+offhand combined damage post 1.62 lies lower then the other realms' counterparts mainhand only. Offhand damage is neglectable, especially with left axe mechanics where the offhand is preferably razorfast

which brings us to the icing on the cake :

Item Issues: Fast Offhand Weapon Availability

my advice: shoot on sight, revive, boil in sulphuric acid and feed him to the pigs

S

Sarnat

I think the man had a pretty good point, excluding the end regen thinggamombo whem shaman dies and maybe the LA issue... Don't know LA mechanics at all to comment on that.

G

Glyph_mid

Very good point about determination. Its simply to overpowered imo, especially with the low cost it got.
That with spellcrafted equipment just ticks you off as healer sometimes.

A

Ardrias_Mid

Cloth casters should get MoC and other similar RA's just as cheap as tanks get Determination and IP etc.

He has some pretty good points, but as previously said, they will all be ignored by Mythic.

Z

zapzap

People whiined about Mess for years, now we wiinine it's to short ?
Well remove DET would Help hibs the most having 6-7 in a group with no DET.
Hi but no hibs allmost on this server and if aoe stun now would stick on albs more then 1 sec fuuuuun.
If it would help rms hunter sb to get group ? I say no thanes maybe but still Warrior > thane minus a few times at keeps.

Zapsi

S

scarffs

Must say he has some good points, only he makes remarks yet brings no solutions.
And determination is maybe a tad too strong, yes. But so are many things ( capped resists, baod, GP!, BoF ).
He's right about the Ra review, i'm really waiting for that.

H

Hargh

I think hes only sposed to comment on midgard tho, no matter how we feel about baod etc.

R

Roo Stercogburn

Nice to see my exact spec is high on the list of unwanted for RvR groups :D

D

Damon_D

Bahhh Roo you can spec like you want , we still love you ;)

J

Jenna.

joy, if you use a microscope you might notice the "Caster interruptions" at the bottom of the page.

Tanks get DET, gifv casters similar RA that ignore interrupt 10% every level.

A

aveh

Wasn't a bad report really. Nice back-pedal for him on the Left-Axe nerf. It's also nice that he's asking for faster weapons for SB's when generally most people want to have slower weapons, something else he had a hand in nerfing I've been told.

Originally posted by klavrynd

*you forgot skald you mong

Skalds should concentrate their issues where it really matters, and not try to pick fights with Thanes & SB's over groupability - we really have no chance of winning there.

C

Cami

Originally posted by aveh
... and not try to pick fights with Thanes & SB's over groupability - we really have no chance of winning there.

When did someone pick a thane/sb over a skald for an rvr group? :p

E

Ethild

The differences in the Alb and Mid TL report was quite funny.

Mid: Our players have low moral, and want some changes.
Alb: OMG WE ARE GIMPED HELP US.

K

klavrynd

in the reply thread somewhere on vnboards

(posted by our beloved rvr tl)

Other RvR TL's - I've worked with, and continue to work with Kiamar and Testaoq. These guys are *good guys.* Neither of them have extensive experience in the other realms but they are not prejudiced, ignorant, or biased

need i say more? yes? read again

K

kryin

Not biased yeah right ....

This is from the Albion RVR TL repport by Kiamar

Other Issues:

"- Existence of “Flavor of the Month” classes in the other realms "

I guess FOTM is ok in Albion but not in Hib or Mid . :doh:

O

old.Emma

Funny about the Fotm stuff really

hib has the longest standing fotm character
alb has the 2nd longest standing fotm
mid`s latest fotm is only 3-4 months old ;p

compaired to alb`s which is close to a 9-10 months and hibs which is going on 12-18 months ;p

J

jammin0o

2 Litre Bottle of cider in the park dont you mean :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom