Saxo and Gandagorn!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

_fanta_

edrillian shut up and go to bed, if he said it is coz he knows he is talking about

S

stighelmer

omfg@all the damn losers whining about a couple of guys trying to do a public raid.

DONT GO ON THE NEXT ONE IF YOU DONT LIKE IT AND CUT THE GUYS SOME FREAKING SLACK

damn albions, grow up.

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by RoNAgO
and? ok, the errors in the raid, that happens usually, but the lottoing.... if u havent got enough time, dont do a raid, the lotto must be finished, u must have an order, and on top of that, u just log with some items after ofcourse, giving 2 items to the wrong person, as i said before, this was just PATHETIC, and dont be stranged if only 20 ppl go to your next raid.

Raids can take along time it depends on wether the sheep zerg is in a listening mood or not also experience counts from raid leader taking names doing drop lists etc etc.

Tbh i dont know why people are going apeshit about the lotto order it was there 2nd raid just maybe u could cut them some f***ing slack?

I have yet to hear of most of the people in this thread who are bitching and moaning leading a major raid and ill say this to those people. You have never tried leading a large scale raid its stressfull alot of hard work and not very rewarding all u get is twats like you lot whining and bitching at the leader.

For the thread starter your bitching about him giving the drop to someone else (by accident or what ever) and that there raid sucked yet i remember on the only public invite raid you've done there was a whine thread about the exact same thing happenning on your raid so i suggest you get off your high horse.

As far as i can tell no drops where logged with saxo logged his char back on and every single drop was lottoed.

Fanta yes it does sound harsh that you wherent allowed to lotto and yes the rules arnt the best buts its something saxo n gand will learn because no one gets there 1st few raids perfect it takes time both aligro falcor and cat have had lot of experiencie leading big raids so there raids are bound to go faster and easier.

Mistakes where made hopefully they will learn from them, but the people here flaming will do fk all to help the situation. Your all quick on flaming but how many of you have been arsed to lift your fingers out of your arses and try to lead a fun raid for everyone? Thought not u gutless sniping little whiners would rather critise someone elses hard work than do it yourself.

:puke:

F

_fanta_

stigh, u dont know what are u talking about, stop whinning.

I didnt know whats going on, i thougth it was a normal raid (as lizia, catalina,falcor or aligro does). If I knew they would give my drop to other and my m8 couldnt roll instead of me i prolly wouldnt go.

And know, im whining, but not about they raid, about behaviur of saxo and gandag; its all if u wasnt there shut up pls

S

stighelmer

Originally posted by _fanta_
stigh, u dont know what are u talking about, stop whinning.

Can't help it. I am used to winning :)

Why did you assume I was directing my post to to you? There are several others in this thread moaning for no good reason. I was showing my support for the poor sods who tried something and only get shit in return.

And tbh, I know enough.

T

Thamiles

I didnt get teh ha><><0rz dr0ps threads are funny to read...nothing more.

Dont let em stop you from making another raid.

G

gwendaw

Ditto to Sissyfoo, Oven and Mavo's last comment.
Imo its Catalina who should be flamed profusely; and ignored at every turn in the game for being so harsh, rude, selfish, unempathic, intolerant and totally oblivious of others feelings.
Saxo dont let her flame get to u, and dont let her put you off from having another go. The vast majority of ppl are behind you even if u did make mistakes - It will get easier and slicker for you.
Good on u m8 for having a go. just sort out the parts of the rules so u can also be fair to all, and roll on the next one.

F

_fanta_

well sorry then stigh, and i will prolly go next raid of saxo/ganda. Why? dont know lol

C

catalina

Originally posted by gwendaw
Ditto to Sissyfoo, Oven and Mavo's last comment.
Imo its Catalina who should be flamed profusely; and ignored at every turn in the game for being so harsh, rude, selfish, unempathic, intolerant and totally oblivious of others feelings.
Saxo dont let her flame get to u, and dont let her put you off from having another go. The vast majority of ppl are behind you even if u did make mistakes - It will get easier and slicker for you.
Good on u m8 for having a go. just sort out the parts of the rules so u can also be fair to all, and roll on the next one.

The mistakes have nothing to do with it, i have a screenie of the raid leader saying *lame lotto, i'm off* when there were still drops to be lotto'd. I mean ffs come on, this is not how to run a raid.
If you're going to to a job, at least do it properly.

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
For the thread starter your bitching about him giving the drop to someone else (by accident or what ever) and that there raid sucked yet i remember on the only public invite raid you've done there was a whine thread about the exact same thing happenning on your raid so i suggest you get off your high horse.

I have done one public raid, it was a relative success (4 hours to Apoc, got him to 15%, no other wipeouts on raid) and drops were lotto'd pretty fast and in a sensible order. There was no whine thread afterwards and i had nothing but compliments from ppl on the raid, maybe you should get your facts straight.

T

Tilda

Getting way out of hand now.
People make mistakes and are only human.
If you dont like the raid, dont go again.

Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom