Saxo and Gandagorn!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Antedeluvian

Originally posted by mavo
leaders logging with drops ?

The only thing to say is ,, next time the rule must be,, complete or get nothing.. to fucking hard if evry just have a urgant call and leave, and telling the leaders who they want to lotto for em..

What part of "i was in WHOLE raid and i only left in lotto (only lotto) because my father needed my help" didn't u understand?, if u are saying here that raid includes the lotto too i call it BS 100%, we are not talking here about a guy who left raid in Sacristan or something like it, we are talking here about a guy present all raid until last wipeout.

G

Galiryn

i got killed, and had to autorelease at host, and i was supposed to go to my mates, and i had to give my account details to my rl mate so he could random for me while i was away...

Y

Yussef

Originally posted by old.shotgunstow
Saxo will kill me irl for posting this but so what.

Any competent person (let alone RAID LEADERS) should/does know that lotto order for sidi is:
Weapons - Armour - Jewelry - Other stuff.
No discussion, end.

Heal Chest Piece - Weapons - Leggings/Sleeves - Jewelery - Tincture - Shields - Armour - Enamels

imo ;o

R

RoNAgO

This raid was just pathetic as i said.
1st of all: It wasnt their 1st raid.
2nd: It took a big LOT of time
3rd: WTF happened with the looting! 2 cleric drops went to the wrong person. A damn looting list couldnt be caried, i couldnt do random for my m8 who had to leave just before the lotoing after 6 hours of raid, and on top of that, they just log with items to roll.....

2 things I would say: - If u cant manage a raid, DONT ORGANISE ONE, that goes for those 2
-and if u dont want to waste a whole afternoon, dont go to future raids from them, cos either they give the wrong person your drop, or because of this last one, nobody goes to their next one (if there is a next one) and u dont even kill the 1st keyboss

T

thorondorito

1) Its hard to do a Big Raid
2) If u r not sure of ur rules then dont do it. Let others do it.
3) FFS DONT STOLE DROPS. This is the first raid i see (reading posts, i wasnt there) in which u cant set up a guild mate to loot for u and even when the bro loot'd and got 2 drops u didnt give them to him saying he was too late, ummm... yes... pathetic.
4) Very sad keeping a drop till the end to have more chances on loot (deleting all people who got a drop before, 1 drop ~ 1 person)

Conclusion: Seemed to be a nice done raid with a failing lootage. Check it and think about it.

O

old_saxo

o_O..................................... no words

Y

-yoda-

who gives a flying fuck what order the drops are lottoed in ? as long as they are all lottoed .

few people said above the RAID went smoothly . only whines are from people abouit the lotto.

gives the guys a break , some people can run smooth raids/lotto's some cant ,. but get off there backs cos at least they are willing to try .

imo all your whingers should go do your own raids n stop critiscising others attempts , if it was a perfect raid/lotto i bet non of u whining assholes would of came here and made a nice post congratulating them on a well run raid... no instead you find the 1st reason u can to have a dig at somebody elses attempt to do so .

if they stole drops , then yes give em shit ,

but whining cos of the order they lottoed imo is fuckin sad and u people need to take your heads out of your asses .

F

_fanta_

well, i always pm the raid leader if the raid was nice. Always :D
I dont post here coz im lazy and im just registered tday :)

As i said B4 lots of times, it was a nice raid (thanks saxo/gandag) but im sad coz i lost 2 drops and they was tough and rough with me :(

M

mavo

okey i got a bit confused there,, i thougt this was about the raid monday, my bad..

but still u cant solve anything with a negative mind.. plz tell your opinion in a fine way, so they can talk back to ya...

if some1 got totaly nasty and flames your ass, then u would go 100% defensive and then nothing would be solved... if we need to make this work we must be postive and talk in a mature way.

it sux not to get a item, u had your nose up after, and would have the chance to lotto it, and somthing got wrong, but remember saxo and ganda still dont make this raid to annoy u..

its very sad if it was a failure, and i hope u have the soul and heart to forgive em...

saxo is my littlebrother thats why im defending him (think all would have done that)..

and i just want alb to be a friendly place to play on..

need some sleep now,, laters all

K

Khalen

If people don't like it then don't show up next time?

F

flue

Re: Re: Saxo and Gandagorn!!!!

Originally posted by loxleyhood
Look, a major Sidi raid is so hard to do, and nobody does it right on their first time. Have you ever led a realm Sidi raid? If not you have totally no right to criticise. Guild or even alliance raids don't even come close.
cat has ran guild and open sidi raids so she knows what she talking about and the fact they lottoed stuff that was crap 1st then logged with numerous items still on them id complete fucking crap these 2 wankers simply didnt want to lootto some items so they could keep em

F

flue

Originally posted by _fanta_
Well , its prolly my 1-2 post here.

Its not a whine-post, I know saxo has lots of friends and he prolly was tired and extressed due to the raid. I understand it.

But... I was the whole raid playing , since 2 till 6 more or less when i pmed him telling I couldnt be on lotto coz i had to go with my father to the airport (well, i WASNT LEAVING THE RAID) I said to him I would till the end of the raid. I just cant be on lotto, nothing more.

I asked him if Ronago (a guildm8) could lotto instead of me, and he replied to me that he cant coz they didnt want ppl leaving the raid.
It means that I had been playing the whole raid there but i couldnt lotto coz i had to leave the game and they didnt let Ronago to loot.

if you get riped off flame him ffs he was giveing shit to his m8's and then logging with crap on him lame fucker but then saxo alway was

I asked my bro to playing my char. He was playing till lotto.
He won 2 cleric drops, hauberk and arms, saxo gave it to other person and he said my bro lottoed too late. Ir could be, but two times?. Well maybe was fault of my brother but it dont bother me.

I know it was they first open raid, it was fun, perhaps a bit crazy but it was fun. I cant blame them for it. I only say they could be more flexible with the rules so i was playing 6 hours there and i cant lotto by myself, my bro won 2 drops and he didnt get anything :(

I know its a game but i spent 6 hours here, 6 hours which could be used to go out with my friends or something like this.

Im not flaming anyone, I only want to know if it was fair or unfair

B

bob007

These 2 say it all...

Originally posted by Khalen
If people don't like it then don't show up next time?

True with every public raid. EVER.

Originally posted by gunner440
kum ba ya my loooooooooord

kum ba ya my lord

kum ba ya

take suggestions and input from participants in a positive way in order to make the future raids better ~~

Mainly the last bit. Tho the "kum ba ya my lord" Rendition by Gunz does create kind of a strange image :)

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by mavo

saxo is my littlebrother thats why im defending him (think all would have done that)..

Understandable that you'd defend your bro, and also understandable that people will be more than a little annoyed about it. From the posts here (I wasn't there, so I'm only judging from the comments) it sounds like the raid went reasonably well, but that the lotto was a mess. And yes, the lotto order DOES matter: without a sane order, it's much harder for people to know if to lotto for something. You don't want to win a weapon dye if there's a class-specific weapon coming up. Best items have to come first.
Running Sidi raids is hard, whether they're public ones or not. But because public Sidi raids take place on a Saturday (mostly), you're taking up a big chunk of a lot of people's real life weekend, which makes it a big responsibility and especially important to get right.
Personally, I hope Saxo and Gandagorn learn some lessons from this. Sit back, relax for a while, and run another, smaller raid. Then try a public one again - but make sure that the lotto is run right this time. I don't agree with Cat that people should avoid their raids in the future - as long as they're prepared to learn from their mistakes.

E

--Eraser--

yes, lotto was a desaster.
anyway no need to flame in the way you did catalina. i can understand ppl were pissed off, i was as well. but this was also because the whole crowd went mad, when everyone realized that the leaders were not so sure and confident about what they were doing in lotto. a lot of trouble wich was caused came by the attendants. yes, a leader should be able to handle this, and i agree there is a lot of space for improvements.

but flaming in this way doesnt pay at all.

A

**Aligro**

and the animals make their way through the ground.........

E

Eggy

Well, I was with a FG of FC, and although the raid started late (some group died on the ramp), we kept commenting how smoothly the raid was going (up until the first wipeout). After that it tended to go rather slower.

The auction had a bit to be desired, but after 6-7 hours of telling people to 'STAY IN THE CORNER' what do you expect. Doing a lotto the next day would be calmer, but perhaps not practical.

A

Antedeluvian

Originally posted by -yoda-

if it was a perfect raid/lotto i bet non of u whining assholes would of came here and made a nice post congratulating them on a well run raid... no instead you find the 1st reason u can to have a dig at somebody elses attempt to do so .

You, whining ASSHOLE, use your brain and read a bit BEFORE come here whit such sentence:

http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=86777

Here my congratz post:

"Great raid, i need to say gratz to both leaders and to all people involved, we did a great job all".

As you can see, i wrote the nice post congratulating them, but now they did an awful job, so i suggest u, yoda-the-moron, stfu, ok?

K

kirennia

Tbh I don't think I'm gonna go on a big raid again. The raid had its flaws of which saxo and gandagorn will probably learn from, especially the whole lotto part but the reason I don't think I'm gonna go again is because of all of the whining afterwards.

Tell me, because they get 2 items put in the order, why exactly does that make them a bunch of w***ers as some people were saying. So what, they made some mistakes but the bitchiness of everybody afterwards was plain immature and ridiculous.

Good raid
Bad lotto. Improve lotto by learning right order and they're sorted. No need for this 'omfg you wanker you suck sheep dick, WOW I r r0xx0r, j00 wrote 2 instead of 3'

boo......fucking......hoo...

And templario, yodas comment was probably adressing the majority not 100% of albion and not anyone specifically.

C

catalina

There is no excuse for a raid leader to get *huffy* and log with drops, IMO this is the lowest of the low and that's what this thread is mainly about.

If you're happy for a raid leader to just log cos they can't hack it, then fine. I expect EVERY drop to be lotto'd.

F

_fanta_

well kirennia i am not whinning about the lotto or about the raid, im whinning about them in general, they created a new rule and didnt let my m8 roll instead of me, and they didnt give me 2 drops, cleric hauberk and arms (yes , with arms my bro rolled too late coz its np).

I only know I had an argument with my father due to them, my bro had to play my char for all lotto due to them, and i lost the cleric hauberk due to them.

I have been the whole raid playing, doing my best, 0 warnings aand nothing like this, so im whinning about them not about their raid.

Now, u will say that its a game and it was his first raid... well... i have been 6 hours playing and i had lots of problems with my father/brother .... what can i say to my father? sorry dady i came late to the airport due to saxo and garagonr? ffs

F

Flimgoblin

I doubt people would be quite so pissed off about just the item order being crap (though by the sounds of it it was done to better their chance of getting drops - not out of inexperience - but that's hearsay)

but if they logged with items because they couldn't be bothered to lotto them - that's pretty crappy...

It's safe to say that I'd never go on a raid led by someone who's wont to do that.

C

Cawr

So much bad grammar in this thread it makes my head hurt.

F

_fanta_

aye, but im spanish and dont know how to speak english very well :(

O

old_saxo

first or second raid whatever honest....

The first raid was a whit 40 and later 32 people we came to Crypt lord and ended this time we came to apoc.

This was a real raid. the two wipeout was mistakes

First one was done by my. I thought m0bs were claned but another room wrent claned and got loads of aggo

second was to the Host where gandagorn ran into aggo.

Stuff like that happens it can only be better. What more troubels me is the lotto.

Its so hard for us to remember who were at raid and not 80-90 names O_O.

Reason why we wanted weapon in the end : Because then the guys who REALLY burns for the last item will get em or well have bigger chance.

Reason why i logged was i was at gandagorn and i had a taxi waiting. So i gave all the items to gandagorn so he was full. and kept the weapons till i get home and logged back on. When i was about to leave his house he came out and told people where pissed because they wanted weapon lottoed fast. So was totaly sux and i logged gandagorn out and Saxo back in. lottoed item. And some guy'´s from my own guild tried to lotto for a 1hand sword.

when they were pole / 2hand specced.

R

RoNAgO

and? ok, the errors in the raid, that happens usually, but the lottoing.... if u havent got enough time, dont do a raid, the lotto must be finished, u must have an order, and on top of that, u just log with some items after ofcourse, giving 2 items to the wrong person, as i said before, this was just PATHETIC, and dont be stranged if only 20 ppl go to your next raid.

E

edrillian

hmm, who the fuck r u to criticise anyone? stfu imo

T

thorwyntf

hmm, who the fuck r u to criticise anyone? stfu imo

And you are? :)
Do you need a special rr to be allowed to express your opinion and criticize somebody else?

Anyways.. I wasn´t on the raid, so won´t comment anything except one thing:

The "stay until the end or be kicked from lotto" rule is something you should thing about again and again and again.
It just doesn´t work. It may be a bit more work for the leaders to keep track and everything, but punishing somebody who just has to leave a raid at some point by banning him from the entire lotto ceremony is too harsh. It can always happen that one has to leave because of *cough*waiting taxi *cough* something. :)
And when you´re that strict about this rule, people will think twice before they´re gonna join your next raids, especially since you can never predict how long a raid will last. The people have been there, they have spend their time supporting your raid and it´s their right to be able to lotto for the drops you´ve gained so far.

just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom