Outlander

Part of the furniture
Lethul said:
boycott-google-400-100.gif

ahh yes, once google are obolished China will be free!1!! :rolleyes:

Lethul

FH is my second home
Raven said:
well sites will just have to start charging then, not a huge problem for me, if something is worth using it is worth paying for. again the crap will be dropped (goes back to the warez thread ages ago) i dotn pay for the crap i DL freee, i dont care if the makers of crap games/films/TV go bust i pay for the decent releases and am happy to. same with the internet, i will gladly pay for something if its worth it.

noone can guarantee that everyone even will be allowed to charge to get a "spot" tho

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Lethul said:
noone can guarantee that everyone even will be allowed to charge to get a "spot" tho
there wouldnt be any point to it if companies cant put sites up therefore it would die before it even starts, Johny Consumer, however much he is brainwashed by TV doesnt want to pay for something that is empty and pointless, the only way the "internet2" could make money is to have content, content worth paying for.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Raven said:
there wouldnt be any point to it if companies cant put sites up therefore it would die before it even starts, Johny Consumer, however much he is brainwashed by TV doesnt want to pay for something that is empty and pointless, the only was the "internet2" could make money is to have content, content worth paying for.

it doenst mean it will be empty and pointless. it could mean everything will be pro US or something similar :p all the "dont matter" pages could still be here (like FH etc) but every page that questions US (in my example) would be instantly removed and banned. where have i seen such behaviour before

big brother is soon watching :flame:

edit: strange that so many people seem to be pro-iraq war to give them freedom but still dont care if we can keep ours

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
[NO]Subedai said:
but then ur a middle aged stoner who is pretty stupid and cant see in things more than 2d.

The greater issue at hand is that its yet another step towards our civil liberties being taken away from us and control being given to the governments.

the most free place on earth right now? prolly mongolia and the outback of China, ironic given the communit influence there.
27 is hardly middle aged, and i gave up smoking pot a couple of months ago...i am all for keeping our civil liberties, i am just getting fed up with all these tin foil hat wearing freaks banging on about how every single thing in life is being controlled by men in black, they are probably doing more damage than any US agency, its the boy who cried wolf. get a fucking grip people.

edit: Stop lowering every discussion to personal insults when you dont agree with someones pov, makes you look like a twat.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Raven said:
27 is hardly middle aged, and i gave up smoking pot a couple of months ago...i am all for keeping our civil liberties, i am just getting fed up with all these tin foil hat wearing freaks banging on about how every single thing in life is being controlled by men in black, they are probably doing more damage than any US agency, its the boy who cried wolf. get a fucking grip people.

edit: Stop lowering every discussion to personal insults when you dont agree with someones pov, makes you look like a twat.

personally, i think its "healthy" to question stuff that isnt clear enough. i dont blindly want to trust some goverment/company just because they are "on top".

Lethul

FH is my second home
Calaen said:
Lethul I dont have kids yet so I dont concern myself yet. I certainly would not, not have children because Internet 2 is happening :p now if the was a plague and everyone was going to suffer then I would not bother.

haha, neither do i. but i think your views will/could change they day/if you get children. :)

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Raven said:
well sites will just have to start charging then, not a huge problem for me, if something is worth using it is worth paying for. again the crap will be dropped (goes back to the warez thread ages ago) i dotn pay for the crap i DL freee, i dont care if the makers of crap games/films/TV go bust i pay for the decent releases and am happy to. same with the internet, i will gladly pay for something if its worth it.

So, you wouldn't mind if GOA had to raise their subscription fees because they have to pay your ISP to ensure you get a fast and lag free connection to DAoC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom