Sausages

soze

I am a FH squatter
Americans invented everything that is meat related.

UK peeps and many parts of Europe just adapted it :eek:

America never did anything first the Scotts are truly artist when it comes to food to kill you. They would take a burger put cheese in the middle wrap it in steak then fry it. Then batter it. Then wrap it in a peperoni pizza then batter and fry it again. They are masters of the art!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
America never did anything first the Scotts are truly artist when it comes to food to kill you. They would take a burger put cheese in the middle wrap it in steak then fry it. Then batter it. Then wrap it in a peperoni pizza then batter and fry it again. They are masters of the art!

Hmm. Have to dig deeper into this Scot way of food "processing".

I could be wrong, but if i am, then i'm proud if it's the Scots :D

Uara

Part of the furniture
hahah, yeah deep fried mars bars all the way!! I've experienced it once and I could feel my arteries clogging!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i bloody love good saussages (not those god awful 20p for a bag of 50 jobbies you get is ASBO...I mean ASDA) really juicy ones that don't shrink to toothpicks when you cook em.

i tried vennison saussages but they were a bit dry, wild bore is niice and the pork and apple ones are yummy

man what i wouldnt do to a saussage right now

damn you chodax, damn you!!!

p.s had a bloody delightful (only word to describe it) saussage roll from a service station last weekend, i shit you not it pwnd (there were no disturbing "bits" that make you realise whats actually in a saussage in this one) and i lived to tell the tale, the pastry was all crispy and flakey and the saussage oozed juice down my fingers while i ate it...it was almost a religious experience.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Bangers are great, you can do so much with them. Winter time, sausage casserol with onion mash rox! Summer on the BBQ equally as good.

Toh, for masters of the manly meat BBQ its gotta be the South African's not those US nins. Called a Braai out there they cook just about everything on the BBQ. The local sausages called Wors are great and usually about 2 to 3 ft long.

Uara

Part of the furniture
My housemate from second-year at Uni went on about those. But i never got round to trying one. Now im back home in the South-West there is no locationn to experience them.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Parmos.

End of.

come on a chip shop in edinburgh will sell you a smoke sausage supper then put it in the midle of a 12 inch pizza fold it over and batter it that wins.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Bangers are great, you can do so much with them. Winter time, sausage casserol with onion mash rox! Summer on the BBQ equally as good.

Toh, for masters of the manly meat BBQ its gotta be the South African's not those US nins. Called a Braai out there they cook just about everything on the BBQ. The local sausages called Wors are great and usually about 2 to 3 ft long.

Borewors, huge beef sausage and not actually that nice. Would much rather braai a couple of steaks to go with some onions tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom