Bacon or Sausage ?

Bacon or Sausage ?

• Total voters

Uara

Part of the furniture
I would buy WAR its good fun, lots of RvR. Plus Origins doesnt have a confirmed release date, that i kno of, so it could come out anytime. Need something to kill the time till then and WAR is a prime example of this :D

Dukat

Resident Freddy
This thread is blatantly heretical, I vote lamp should be burned for his crimes!

Edit:

has Dukat fallen off the face of the earth?!?!? i've seen 2 threads to with bacon in and there's no lion!

I fell off the face of the earth and landed on teh breasts, THEY HAVE BACON AND PARMOS HERE TOO :D not many internets though :(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
bacon5.jpg

Marc

FH is my second home
That is quite possibly, the worst picture of a bacon butty I have ever seen. Even the bread looks awful, liek happy shopper or something. Surely someone who spends all their money on tailored suits and braces could afford better bread.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Post a better pic, then. That was the first one I saw on google images.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
The big question is... was that picture bad enough to have lamp burned? MAKE A POLL MARC :D

Laddey

FH is my second home
Mmmmmmmmmm bacon rox. My boss is a vegatarian(sp) and when i come in after break with a butty you can see he is starring at it. It's his wife that makes him a vegan!

He wishes he could be me with my sandwich.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
oh ffs bacon and egg ice cream can piss off i dont care what heston bloody blumenthal has to say about it, you can not put ice cream in a sanger and cover it with mustard and mayo thus it can kiss my arse.

i love crispy bacon and i love crispy (on the outside only thugh lol) saussages (but not the cheap nasteh ones) and yet i have never had a pig in a blanket :(

whoa is me!!!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
TBH if you've not had pigs in blankets you're doing your tastebuds a disservice

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Cherries wrapped in bacon are surprisingly nice too.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Cherries wrapped in bacon are surprisingly nice too.

now, when you say cherries do you mean the small fruits that are like miniature plums or is it a euphimism for testicals?

just getting clarification here people.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
He wishes he could be me with my sandwich.

Actually he wants to be with you and your sandwich...

Or he wants to have you in a sandwich.

Or he wants to do you using your sandwich.

Too many opportunities - not enough time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom