Food Cumberland sausage

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Finally one of our greatest British food products gets EU protected status, no more shitty imitation supermarket cumberland sausages that are nothing like the real thing. :D

BBC News - Cumberland sausage wins protected status

CRW_3445.jpg

Of course I am sure the supermarkets will try and con the customers by renaming their awful crap as something such as 'Cumbria Sausage' but at least for export purposes the real thing is going to get a nice boost.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
hehe I had sausage sandwich for the first time in a long time the other day I was bloody starving, and so much better than the other crappy sausages.

Marc

FH is my second home
Supermarket sausages are shit, end of.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I don't do sausages, I mean seriously, the shit they put in them
beggars belief, you might as well scoop up a roadkill cat's
intenstines and put into a bag of arseholes, dicks, sinews, eyelids
and cartlidge....mmm tasty!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I don't do sausages, I mean seriously, the shit they put in them
beggars belief, you might as well scoop up a roadkill cat's
intenstines and put into a bag of arseholes, dicks, sinews, eyelids
and cartlidge....mmm tasty!

Well, crap sausages that is.

Then again, you might be a fancyass for all i know, who won't eat anything below the £50 mark :p

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Proper traditional cumberland sausages are nothing like that, they are a minimum of 80% pork and usually from selected cuts of rare breed pork. The real deal is probably one of the if not the finest sausage in the world. It blows most other sausages out of the water.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Dont be fooled by the wording 80% pork=80% pig assholes. Expensive sausages just have more asses and cocks and less bread filler.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Dont be fooled by the wording 80% pork=80% pig assholes. Expensive sausages just have more asses and cocks and less bread filler.

Rubbish, sausages from a factory are exactly what you say but I have friends who are butchers and they mainly use pork shoulder/belly to make thier quality sausages.

Btw, have you ever tasted pork cheeks? Amazing, pigs trotters done right are wonderful too. I don't see anything wrong with using every cut on the animal, they should ban shit like skin and sphincters though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom