Saturday Sidi Raid Thread

C

Coim-

Originally posted by wolfofslaughter
If that is the case you could also say someone with a higher weapon spec derserves that weapon more could you not.
So lets say a palladin 1 hand slash droped off apoc would you say only them specced 44 slash instaed of 39 slash can lotto?
What paladin spec's 44 slash? :p

W

wolfofslaughter

whine

i know palladins dont normally spec 44 slash it was just a examply and to be honest i dont think the rr5 rule on apoc drops has anything to do with the slight advantage it gives to rr5's.

End of the day though its falcors rules and he makes them as he see's fit and if people dont like them they wont go unless them rules dont effect them.

I can see the whole argument that there may be only 1 apoc drop out of 20 or so but some out there are after more then anything else the level 50+ 100 quality weapons with stats n procs because gettin a mp crafted weapon with stats n procs costs a forture.
Yea, i know there are other weapons that drop off the other mobs, i think there are 2 thrust poles that drop in sidi 1 off warlard wothisface and the other off apoc which with the rr5 rule in place means you only hope to get a sidi thrust pole if yer rr4 or below is with 1 mob not 2.
Only seen the apoc pole drop in the 10 or more raids i been on though and that went to a level 48 arms lol.

yea i know the soloution is pritty much level a necro too 50 and farm for cash to buy a mp weapon with stats n procs etc but i guess i love playing melee classes too much to change o well.

boo hiss drop the rr5 rule :p

yes i would like some cheeze with my whine :p

I

ilum

Originally posted by skile
Why all this talk about compromises? The people have spoken, adjust or step off.

Erm mis.quote :) nvm

I

ilum

Originally posted by old.Ramas
For what it's worth, the genuinely fairest way to do the lotto would be as follows.....

1) Auction all items to the highest bidder attending the raid (or possibly even the highest bidder on BW).
2) Split money raised between attendees.

I'm not suggesting anyone does this due to the fact it would be a bloody nightmare to organise, but it would be fairer in theory than any of the messing about suggested above.

Great suggestion :)

S

Sohan_THC

Well it was a good raid , atleast i had plenty of fun.
put me up for next time tho ;)

great work falcor :clap:

F

Falcor

Ok due to the pole, rr5 rule is gone, this however leaves 30%ish unhappy those who liked the rule, i dont like doing this.....

Skiles and Faganes whine rants flames and general disgusting petty behaviour had no bearing on this.....

O

Ocalinn

/slap Fagane
i think the one that can organize these raids and take the time to do it deserves a warlord 1h sword and much more.
we should all give Falcor some credit for this...

M

Molten Lava

Originally posted by Falcor
Ok due to the pole, rr5 rule is gone, this however leaves 30%ish unhappy those who liked the rule, i dont like doing this.....

Skiles and Faganes whine rants flames and general disgusting petty behaviour had no bearing on this.....

Falcor: "booohooooo I made 30% unhappy (including myself)"

I bet you were better of when you made 70% unhappy then? Stop posting this crap about making a minority of the people on your raid unhappy...

F

Falcor

yes ofc i reduce chances of killing apoc and thus not getting sword i ask for drop, for myself

O

old.Ramas

-Lotto for respec stones will be first, if u roll for a stone u cannot roll for other drops, this is so all stones get used and not sold on.

So, what happens in the case of excess respec stones?

D

dimerian

For what it's worth, the genuinely fairest way to do the lotto would be as follows.....

1) Auction all items to the highest bidder attending the raid (or possibly even the highest bidder on BW).
2) Split money raised between attendees.

That would :puke: imo,<imagines all those plationeers around there>,all should have equal chance for drops if they are rr5+ imo :x

O

old.Ramas

The point is that given a couple of weeks auctioning the DF campaigners and matter cabalists would not be the only ones with plat.

You should note that I suggested the above as someone who's combined wealth of all characters is around 500g.

Point is that after a few weeks at sidi I'd be able to afford a drop, wheras currently, going as a cleric, I've had 1 (crap) drop from about 20 open raids. And, if I didn't get a drop then I could always use the cash to up my SC fund.

Alb, imo, needs to open up it's economy. Hopefully the need for plat after the housing patch will encourage that to happen.

Of course, in the specfic case of sidi, it's not remotely practical to run an auction because of the huge number of drops.

N

nicci

As far as I know they are kept by Falcor in vault.
Whenever there are too few respec stones and too many people that want them, he gets the stones out of vault to give them to those that wanted a stone.

And yes, this is out of experience. 2 guildmates rolled for a stone and Falcor didn't have enough stones on that raid, so they both got a stone from his vault.

F

Falcor

they r kept to next week, twice now i have been shots and stones from week before have been useful

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom