Saturday Sidi Raid Thread

F

Falcor

Saturday 1pm English time

(i havent given this one a date was hoping it could have a perm sticky? save having a new one every week if this is ok?)

Raid rules:
-Anon off please.
-Im increasingly fed up with ppl messing about in sidi raids, so a new punishment system, if u do something wrong u get -10 in lotto this means that if some1 does something wrong they can only do /random 90, keep doing things wrong and the number gets lower. This will apply some discipline, but not harm people who make an honest mistake or suffer a lag pull.
-Going afk for long periods of time will be penalised
-Patience is needed. Certain parts of the raid are simple zergs. Others require a little more time and technique, the more patient and cooperative people are, the quicker these bits go.
-Drops should be given to me as soon as they are dropped. Sooner I have them, sooner raid progresses. I am SICK of ppl not handing in drops because they are afk or prancing about wielding or apssing round stats, with over 100 items in loot now, if each person takes 5mins to hand in each bit (which is has been often) that is a hell of a long time, and this is why ppl are slow, if ppl are slow giving in drops i will penalise them with -10 in lotto
-I reserve right to ask to keep warlord sword(1h) should one drop.(tho it may not exhist, and if stats r not as expected i dont want)
-I expect people to do as told precisely, simply to avoid unecessary dificulty and possible wipes.

Lotto rules:

-Lotto for respec stones will be first, if u roll for a stone u cannot roll for other drops, this is so all stones get used and not sold on.
-One item per person, need before greed, expect to see no one selling stuff straight after raid on trade forums....
-No lottoing for items if u already have one from lotto, exlcuding rings bracers and dual wield weapons.
-Where possible items will go to ppl who have most suitable spec.
-Min lvl for entering lotto is 50.
-Players may only bid on an item if their class and spec can use it. There is one exception to this rule, and that is Sidi Armour. Since the goal is to gather a full suit of this armour. Having said this, armour which is not part of the full Sidi suit depends on spec.
-If you desperately(MUST BE DESPERATE NEED, A LOT OF PPL NOW LEAVING CUZ THEY CANT BE BOTHERED TO STAY FOR ONE ITEM, NOT AN EXCUSE) need to leave before the lotto, you may get someone else to represent you in the lotto. However, he will only be able to bid on drops which dropped before you left, and you must pm me when you leave saying who shall be bidding for you.
-U may only lotto for weapon dye IF u have a Sidi weapon
-Group friendly classes may bring their group friendly class and roll for a lvl50 alt. Current list of group friendly classes....
-Clerics(ABOVE ALL)
-Ice wizards
-Theurgists(pet spam important)
-Necromancers
-Paladins
From now im relaxing rules on alts they still must be 50, however, i would much prefer an armsman over an infil for example, so if u can bring a more useful class u can lotto for the alt(think most ppl know what classes r not much use)
If ppl wish to do this they MUST pm and tell me BEFORE we enter SIDI

LOTTO WILL BE AT SAUVAGE TOWER

C

Cheesehound

Originally posted by Falcor
Saturday 1pm English time

-I reserve right to keep warlord sword(1h) should one drop.(tho it may not exhist, and if stats r not as expected i dont want)

:spin:

F

Falcor

and this has been said about i dunno 5 times now

S

seeaira

Bah Falcor.. cant you show any love my way? that means I have to get up at 7 am:( Couldnt we ever do it more like 2pm UK time?:D :D :clap:
I always miss it cause I cant drag myself out of bed at 7am on a sat... show some loveeeee

L

Lizia

How can 1 person claim every Suterday for Sidi in the Game, please unstick this.

Lizia

T

thorwyntf

I can´t see anything wrong with running raids every week at the same time as long as nobody else wants to run a raid at the same time. So if you find it unfair, then maybe run a sidi raid?

oh.. and it´s not one person claiming Sidi.. it´s one person claiming Sidi for 150 other people.

O

old.Kian

Originally posted by thorwyntf
I can´t see anything wrong with running raids every week at the same time as long as nobody else wants to run a raid at the same time. So if you find it unfair, then maybe run a sidi raid?

oh.. and it´s not one person claiming Sidi.. it´s one person claiming Sidi for 150 other people.

Putting in a block booking like this does smack a bit of trying to make sure nobody else organises Saturday raids. It's bound to discourage anyone else from putting one together if they're told "But Falcor's already running one that Saturday - and the next Saturday, and the one after that..."

My advice - book one or two weeks in advance, that way if someone else is mad enough to want to run a raid, they can by giving enough advance warning. Alternatively, state a policy that lets other people get a look-in if they want, e.g. "Falcor will be running a raid every Saturday unless somebody else wants to, and they give 2 weeks' notice".

Just DON'T claim Saturday raids as your own fief in perpetuity unless you're actually looking to stir up another flame war. I know it's not possible to please all the people all of the time... but it is possible to piss of far more people than you need to far too often.

F

Falcor

lol u make me sound like some damn control freak lol if some1 wants to do a raid, then all they gotta do it pm me and we can sort it, but tbh it seems silly for me havto do same post every week :)

O

old.Ramas

:clap:

This means I only need made this obligatory post once too....

1) Preclaiming warlord drops for the emain community is a bad idea for obvious reasons.

2) I don't mind you preclaiming the warlord 1H slasher, but personally I think you're storing up a whole load of pain for yourself in the form of pms from dumbasses.

Other than that - hurrah for well run sidi raids.

F

Falcor

Arindra why u bother tho? why every time do u have post this 10 times...you have said this repeatedly do u havto, and many others keep repeating again and again, tbh its rude ignorant and annoying, and it all adds to these pointless flames, im getting very tired of it now, its not fun, i dont mind ppl making contructive comments but NOT flames and NOT repeatedly, every single time i chekc these forums its the SAME ppl posting the SAME crap, if u want me to stop doing the raids u going right way about, after all this crap gl finding some1 new =/

S

sirexairman

Falcor there trying to show you how many ppl are opposed to the Realm Rank rule ............ Also it seems theres more oppostion to The Rule than there is support for it.

Dont like The Realm Rank Rule either tbh.
I agree with you making a 1 post for all Sidi raids . If some1 wants to organise a Raid post it on this topic.Otherwise Leave falcor Alone about the sticky no one esle as expressed an intrest in Doing a Sidi raid on a Saturday, and he has to write the post Everyweek.

F

Falcor

by repeating themselves 20 times it does NOT show how MANY ppl are apposed to it at all, its false logic, they are just fanning the flames

S

sirexairman

It is showing how strongly they are opposed to the Rule. Which is gota Tell you something. You wont get anything done if you say something once and then hide in a corner.

Also if you really want to solve the Flaming of the Rule Poll it.

F

Falcor

i asked tild about that, but theres no point m8 cuz ppl will spam votes making it inaccurate

Sorry sirex but tbh i think it just shows what a pain in the ass ppl can be, and how unsatisfied, go read the other thread there r plenty of ppl for the rule too

S

sirexairman

Ye your right about it being totally in accurate. Dont see a way to for you to stop the flames m8 ;( . Your a great Leader of sidi and it would be bad for ppl in the small guilds if you stopped doing it.

I wont be attending your Raids tho cuz of the Rule but i aint going to Flame you ,your the Raid leader you've made a Choice.If people dont like it they should make there own descion not try and Get Everyone to turn away from your raids and flame you

Good luck and I hope you have a great Raid with no Stress ever week ;)

S

syri

lol u make me sound like some damn control freak lol if some1 wants to do a raid, then all they gotta do it pm me and we can sort it, but tbh it seems silly for me havto do same post every week :)
sorry to say it, but that's what you're turning into...
lvl 50 only for items?? so what about people who are preparing a spec ready for when they hit 50? and want to get straight in when they do?
and the rr5 thing is just rediculous... the stats don't make THAT much difference, and a 16.5dps can still be more beneficial to a low rr char than say a df sword, cause of the better stats, so saying they won't benefit is just wrong, totally. I'd suggest lotto open to 46+ for items except apoc drops, and lvl 50 limit for apoc weapons. NO RR LIMITS!
just my 2p worth...

F

Fagane

I will no longer respect any barry "claim" as long as this claim for every suterday exist. Even will boycot it by orgonizing Sidi Raids at 11:00 AM next suterday for friends, taking out the first 2 key mobs.

Barry lost my respect by allowing this claim, showing how iligitimate it is.

Fagane

O

old.krane

Originally posted by Fagane
I will no longer respect any barry "claim" as long as this claim for every suterday exist. Even will boycot it by orgonizing Sidi Raids at 11:00 AM next suterday for friends, taking out the first 2 key mobs.

Barry lost my respect by allowing this claim, showing how iligitimate it is.

Fagane

well what else did we xpect from a retard...

F

Fagane

Originally posted by old.krane
well what else did we xpect from a retard...

About the same as we expect from you as a retard.

Join the club old.krane (oops you already did)!

F

Falcor

lol as i said if other ppl wanna do a raid just pm, me, seems silly to have details flames etc reposted every damn week tho, its common sense

F

Fagane

lol as i said if other ppl wanna do a raid just pm, me, seems silly to have details flames etc reposted every damn week tho, its common sense

Exactly in this I see the problem. YOU DO NOT OWN SIDI and in that, nobody needs to ask you permision to do it. In that I will take out the first 2 key mobs in Sidi. Its curtesey to arange matters, its wrong to claim ownership.

Fagane

F

Falcor

i aint claiming ownership lol but i post the same thread every week, and it gets the same lame flames, just easier this way

F

Fagane

So whats the problem then? Or you are a lazy git, or you claim ownership. One I would not want as a raid leader, the other is even worse.

And by the way you present it, its ownership. But no worries, just expect a few drops less, I do not aknowledge your ownership.

Fagane

O

old.Zeikerd

Fagane, do you have brain? Doesn't look like it, just enough cells in there to flame and try to ruin someone elses fun.

Falcor wants organise a raid each saterday by default. If someone else wants to raid it on the same day, he asks that person to contact him so they can come to an aggreement.

He is not claiming ownership.

B

belth

One off...

Excalibur
Sat, 23 Aug 2003
13:14:49 GMT

Realm Ranks
Rank Albion
RR10 6
RR9 5
RR8 21
RR7 43
RR6 105
RR5 246

So, you recon you can get 25% of those to kill Apoc on one raid? That'd make it around 600 people raid?

F

Fagane

Originally posted by old.Zeikerd
Fagane, do you have brain?

<Welcomes old.Zeikerd to the club but points out he is behind old.krane for his membership number>

Originally posted by old.Zeikerd Doesn't look like it, just enough cells in there to flame and try to ruin someone elses fun.[/B]

You already did join the retard club old.Zeikerd! can not aplay two times in 1 post. Or do you wish seniority? I think you make a fair chance on that!

Falcor wants organise a raid each saterday by default. If someone else wants to raid it on the same day, he asks that person to contact him so they can come to an aggreement.
[/B]

Let him post it then! Nobody stops him to post here 1 time each week?

He is not claiming ownership. [/B]

Yes he does, I need to ask him permision to do a raid, thats ownership, or atleast total control.

Fagane

F

Fagane

i never said ask permission, i said just ask

Tell me where is the difrence between A and B:

a: Can I do a Sidi Raid next suterday or any other date?

b: Can I, me as a low life, get the honor of doing maybe if it is permited by your wisdom a Sidi Raid at a conviniant time for you?

Come on, you not that stuppid, are you? We need to ask you, thats way to much, and AGAINST GOA code of conduct.

Do not be afraid, keep this up! And expect from me every saturday a mini sidi raid, at this moment I already need to turn people down who want to join me.

Fagane

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom