Ryan Giggs

Tom

I am a FH squatter
No, she's a whore because he's got plenty of money, and she shagged him to get some of it.

If you don't believe that, ask yourself if you think you'd have a chance if you weren't a mega-rich footballer.

tierk

Part of the furniture
No, she's a whore because he's got plenty of money, and she shagged him to get some of it.

If you don't believe that, ask yourself if you think you'd have a chance if you weren't a mega-rich footballer.

By definition, if she is a whore, then yes i would be able to all i need is to pay surely?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
So now Twitter UK? Is caving in and will pass on info, why does everyone treat the web like only Google Facebook and Twitter exist ? If Twitter wants. To end free speech on Europe then fuck em 90% of the web isn't Twitter. And if the courts spend all their t time chasing tweeters that's fine by me

Corran

Part of the furniture
Some people taking this too far now. What happened was wrong (both of them to blame) but now someone is apparently sending her death threats, and also threatening her family whilst including, by name, a 2 year old nephew of hers.

People are just sickening and hope they get locked up :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom