Ryan Giggs

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Has he just made it worse for himself with this super injunction?
I can see the advantage of keeping it out of the UK press, but going after twitter accounts is like telling the world you're a twat.
Obviously it won't work and probably isn't meant to, I'm just worried his legal team are walking him into a world of shite and he has no clue of the consequences.
And how exactly, do they manage to cost so much, what's the breakdown of the costs?
It's just an order, no parts required, no team to send to site, couple of hundred grand in some one's back pocket it seems.
Pretty well sums up the legal system TBH

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
The mad thing about all of these injunctions is that the public know who who they are anyway, due to places like Twitter

Once its out there its too late, whats he point

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It's Craig Bellamy anyway, not Ryan Giggs.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I don't reckon its giggs at all.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
You know you are in breach of the injunction posting this right? :p

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Would be funnier if it had been David Bellamy.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If there's no pictures of said slags with their slaggy bits out and about, it's not realyl newsworthy :p

old.user4556

I'm with Toht, I couldn't give a flying fanny fuck about what useless human is screwing another useless television nobody that nobody will remember in 6 months time.

It's banal, common, chavy, ignorant and woefully trivial.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
You know you are in breach of the injunction posting this right? :p

Considering how many thousand people have jumped on the bandwagon, no-one's bothered about legal comeback any more. The genie's out of the bottle and it can't be put back in.

My personal opinion is that the judiciary are trying to extend their powers and claim worldwide jurisdiction. Good luck with that btw, because a single country's law has no jurisdiction in any other sovereign country.

old.user4556

Doesn't agreeing with me make you feel dirty :p

When it's something reasonable and down to earth, not really. :)

Usually your musings and opinions are like "suppose God was a giant floating invisible head, surely that would mean God was propelled and thus perhaps intervention of science and a higher lifeform, not a deity" etc :p.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well the whole idea of gods is infact a lack of science on the matter ;)

Let's not go there :D

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
No the daily mail are always dead serious, it's what makes them so hilarious.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
There is a slim chance of Twitter handing over the IP's if some political pressure comes to bear, which makes me think about anonymity, the internet in it's normal form is less anonymous than the post, you can send a letter with total anonymity, whereas you can be traced by your IP, you can of course use software and servers to hide behind, but I bet you can be traced if someone looks hard enough, probably with the help of a surfing profile and maybe some conspiracy theory superkeys.

any theories for posting the ultimate untraceable post.

Mine would be a pay as you go phone, bought with cash from a shop with no CCTV and log onto the network from a remote country location with very poor triangulation.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Twitter

For all the stories the press arent allowed to print

Shame apparently a number of them are actually incorrect. Makes a mockery of what they are trying to do if they cant get them all right. Not that I care about them doing it, just wish they got their facts straight so the "innocent" dont get harmed

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Random letters. MJN was used in the one last week.

rynnor

Rockhound
There is a slim chance of Twitter handing over the IP's if some political pressure comes to bear, which makes me think about anonymity, the internet in it's normal form is less anonymous than the post, you can send a letter with total anonymity, whereas you can be traced by your IP, you can of course use software and servers to hide behind, but I bet you can be traced if someone looks hard enough, probably with the help of a surfing profile and maybe some conspiracy theory superkeys.

Just get someone in the US to post it - all protected by first amendment.

ECA

I am a FH squatter

any theories for posting the ultimate untraceable post.

Mine would be a pay as you go phone, bought with cash from a shop with no CCTV and log onto the network from a remote country location with very poor triangulation.

Or you could walk into a coffee shop/mcdonalds with free anonymous wireless and post from there.

rynnor

Rockhound
Or you could walk into a coffee shop/mcdonalds with free anonymous wireless and post from there.

Cant they tag you by your network adapters ID still then tho?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom