Ryan Giggs

bainteor

Banned
It is a horrible thing to do; but I have two things to say.

Firstly, I am not a big fan of this woman, not at all. I can tell what kind of person she is.

Secondly, I wonder how many people cheat on their spouses at least once in their life? I can assure people that it is not just a small minority, I would say that it is a healthy proportion. This is life.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Another nail in the coffin of the printed press, people now know that for the real truth , go the the nets.
The real fucknuts here are the scumbag, leeching w@nkers we call lawyers, first against the wall when the revolution comes!

Actually the real fucknuts are judges. From the BBC article:

Committee chairman Lord Neuberger, who is the most senior civil judge in England and Wales, said the internet "does add to difficulties of enforcement at the moment".

He said the internet had "by no means the same degree of intrusion into privacy as the story being emblazoned on the front pages of newspapers", which "people trust more".

However, he warned that modern technology was "totally out of control" and society should consider other ways to bring Twitter and other websites under control.

Just read that last paragraph and realise people like this have REAL POWER in this country.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
It is a horrible thing to do; but I have two things to say.

Firstly, I am not a big fan of this woman, not at all. I can tell what kind of person she is.

Secondly, I wonder how many people cheat on their spouses at least once in their life? I can assure people that it is not just a small minority, I would say that it is a healthy proportion. This is life.

Most do, infact all but one of my married male friends have. Not all of them would admit it but I am well aware it has happened. Sadly marriage isn't held as sacred as it used to be.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Gerard wasn't out denying fucking his baby sitter either, nor his sister in law.

Well, that really wasn't on the paper of every newspaper every day for a few weeks was it? literally every person in the country knows about this injunction.

bainteor

Banned
Most do, infact all but one of my married male friends have. Not all of them would admit it but I am well aware it has happened. Sadly marriage isn't held as sacred as it used to be.

As a young person you are always lead to believe that people are faithful - in reality you are correct, I think that the majority of married people cheat. I am not convinced that it is entirely generational, however.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
As a young person you are always lead to believe that people are faithful - in reality you are correct, I think that the majority of married people cheat. I am not convinced that it is entirely generational, however.

It is certainly not a new thing, it has always been commonplace but I just think it happens more now because people have greater expections from life and when it doesn't happen they often stray.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
its an indication of just how powerful the net is.

the more he wanted it covered up.. the more people where determined to find out.. and know there isnt a fucker on earth doesnt know..

TIP: dont complain if you cant keep your dick in your wife and go off shagging someone else.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
its an indication of just how powerful the net is.

the more he wanted it covered up.. the more people where determined to find out.. and know there isnt a fucker on earth doesnt know..

TIP: dont complain if you cant keep your dick in your wife and go off shagging someone else.

So money grabbing c- list celebrities, and blackmail is okay in your book? But cheating is not? The views some people have on this kind of thing is scary, it's not someone you know, it's not affecting you personally, is it really news?

Ormorof

FH is my second home
yeah i dont really care that much tbh, it wouldnt have been a big issue if there hadnt been a super injunction, might have got a "lulz" in the football thread and the occasional joke about shagging big brother contestants but thats it, the super injuction simply blew it massively out of proportion

(and i have been quite dissapointed when i found out the names of some of the other super injunction people, some of them are barely famous...)

Embattle

FH is my second home
It is ironic that it is the nature of keeping it quiet that has made it an even louder noise that it ever would have been.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
yeah and if he got the injunction to "save his marriage" then he should have kept it in his pants in the first place :eek:

megadave

I am a FH squatter
i couldnt give a shit about the ryan giggs saga, the whole privacy debate is the interesting part, feel a bit sorry that he's the one at the centre of it though :p

Embattle

FH is my second home
i couldnt give a shit about the ryan giggs saga, the whole privacy debate is the interesting part, feel a bit sorry that he's the one at the centre of it though :p

As I've said before that is the only thing I'm concerned about as well.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Karma at work. He has been getting far too much praise lately. :)

Chilly

Balls of steel
Actually the real fucknuts are judges. From the BBC article:

Just read that last paragraph and realise people like this have REAL POWER in this country.

I see what you're getting at, but what if the information we were all discussing and had leaked were some ultra secret military stuff? Would you laugh then? What if it were specific operational details of the SAS boys and what they were about to get up to? Would you not then want the ability to censor the fuck out of twitter et al?

I realise that without going the full China (and even not then really) you cant censor everything. But we do need some form of control and legal means to track and prosecute people who break legally acquired injunctions or stuff like the official secrets act.

bainteor

Banned
Now that MPs have revealed that Giggs is indeed the subject of this injunction, do you think that this will have a negative effect on Man Utd's preparation with regards to the Barcelona game?

I feel sorry for Sir Alex and United, people can say that they have been hard done by but in the end of the day Giggs should not have put himself in this situation. A very bad time for it to be made public and could have a profoundly negative impact on the final.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
nobody gives a shit, he's like the 10th british player in recent memory to cheat, who cares

Vladamir

FH is my second home
The same people still think JT is a **** for doing so though :D In fairness he was a bit of a wanker beforehand.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
The same people still think JT is a **** for doing so though :D In fairness he was a bit of a wanker beforehand.

No I thought JT was a **** for shagging his best mate's ex. And just a general thug :) Even then I didn't think the press should have been reporting it. What was different there though, was the woman wasn't a total bitch just out to make money.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
then why did she join up with max clifford and make loads of money? ;o

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Lot's of money for doing what exactly? Didn't she refuse to sell her story? As far as I can see she got paid for saying nothing and having some pictures taken.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Seriously, who cares?

Everytime I turn the radio on, someone's yapping on about super-injunctions. More of the same celebrity tittle-tattle. Yawn

Kiss 'n' Tell has been around since Jesus & Mary Magdalene. If you try to snog a tiger, prepare to get bitten...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom