RvR sunday and monday 19 and 20

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Make a sticky thread, where you post screenshots of these people verbally abusing the BG etc, so everyone can put these individuals on ignore?

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:
this wasn't last night :) this has been for the past year or so ;)
And the only person who I've seen ever say anything abusive in-game is probably Twisting and he has been told so many times about it.

Baron

Fledgling Freddie
.....and they all lived happily ever after :fluffle:

Can we go back to hating the other realms now :)
Stupid warlocks
Stupider bainshees

Baron

Fledgling Freddie
#7 Yesterday, 10:52 PM
Haggus
Regular Freddie Join Date: 18th Jun 2004

Yes i mean it agramon. Not you roleplayers >.<

Here's is one of the most obnoxious wanna-be elitest in game atm

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Bracken said:
I did read your posts :) I'm saying you are well able to organise yourselves as a fg community. You've shown it by how things have developed on Agramon. Extend this to changing people's attitudes. The only way these people will listen is if the fg community puts pressures on them. They don't listen to us plebs ;) I know it seems rough on the decent fg'ers but that's really how fed up the rest of us are with it. It might be that in practice if it's just one person gobbing off we follow them round screwing their fights for an evening. We'll see.

Aslong as u make sure who everyone should whine to when the FGs start steamrolling all the "randoms".

Do we want another OF Emain where there were no random ppl out at all more o r less? Because that´s where you are headed with this.

Calo

Part of the furniture
xxManiacxx said:
Aslong as u make sure who everyone should whine to when the FGs start steamrolling all the "randoms".

Do we want another OF Emain where there were no random ppl out at all more o r less? Because that´s where you are headed with this.

err in OF i could run around solo with my skald, get to atk/breifine most of the times without dying so what exactly are you saying?

Hrymf

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
err in OF i could run around solo with my skald, get to atk/breifine most of the times without dying so what exactly are you saying?

This is about fg vs fg though, and in OF a random fg would never have a chance of decent rvr because of the gank grps actually running straight over them.

/edit, Obviously its not just about fg vs fg, its about now there is room for both fg vs fg and large scale rvr, but if zergs start moving into agramon, gank groups will have to move else where, which will result in most gank groups going to farm zergs and run over the random players rather than keep to us self.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Ataraxia's Minions will.... I mean Angels of Darkness will be out I hope.

:m00:

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Bring on the zergs, you'l soon get bored of being rolled Bracken.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
CstasY said:
Bring on the zergs, you'l soon get bored of being rolled Bracken.

Not very bright. You have the chance to have the fg fights in Agramon respected. All that's being asked is that you change your attitude and how you treat people outside of that area - and yet you're prepared to fcuk it all up for everyone.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Eleasias said:
And the only person who I've seen ever say anything abusive in-game is probably Twisting and he has been told so many times about it.

idd, generalizing is bad. :p

Marc

FH is my second home
Baron said:
Here's is one of the most obnoxious wanna-be elitest in game atm

Amen to that. I love the wannabes, they make me laugh :drink:

Harthai

Fledgling Freddie
Saying that you will bring your zerg into agra is hilarious ,nobody is scared of a couple of random warders jumping the fence (milegate). Your just gonna bring the wrath of the set groups at the very least. we all know op't groups>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>random zerg

I get why your angry , some people take the game too seriously and get too angry, but then your one of those people just by reading your posts in this thread.like rure said give screenies of abuse and make those people known rather then threaten with a zerg...not gonna work that way.

Funny how a couple of idiots think being abusive is the way to go , and everyone has to deal with it.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
xxManiacxx said:

I've yet to see a whine post on here because some gank group killed a pug.

Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough ;)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:
I've yet to see a whine post on here because some gank group killed a pug.

Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough ;)

Used to see quite many whine posts of gank groups insta killing ppl and how boring it was until most groups quit then when agra came we moved there. So as long as we stay in Agramon you won´t see it again. But if ppl start spoiling our fun there then u prob will start seeing it again

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
you read wrong

Bracken said:
You read it right - with the proviso that if we keep getting abuse outside Agramon we will bring the zerg there (though we'll apply common sense - one random person gobbing off won't necessarily do it, but if general attitudes don't change we will) :)

^^ don't always presume

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Used to see quite many whine posts of gank groups insta killing ppl and how boring it was until most groups quit then when agra came we moved there. So as long as we stay in Agramon you won´t see it again. But if ppl start spoiling our fun there then u prob will start seeing it again

Not that i have any intention of spoiling ur fun in agramon. Just a little sad that it ended up this way in daoc...where you could roam everywhere you wanted...kill whatever you wanted. Now it all comes down to a ping pong tournament and a test of epeens, and thats a bit sad. I know ur doing that cause ur tired of adding etc, im just reflecting over what a strange direction the game has taken cause someone in beginning started to whine over that someone joined in into a fight in the first place^^
Crau is like a circus like someone mentioned. I like dueling and soloing too, but when it comes to people lining up in a cue outside crau bridge to duel and get a chance to fight the potential soloers coming there.....sigh:p
Someone once said in a nother thread that the game had "evolved". Nice evolution:p
And agree with baron about the roleplaying comment. The guy and his clan was tired and frustrated in the dark counterstrike corridors.....so they now choosed a medieval theme for their new playground:p little did they know that 90% of the community read fantasy and liked it as it was^^

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
yay will be lovely sunday evening then;) and monday!:p

scarloc

Fledgling Freddie
If anyone does really insult you, feel free to post the names up. But if you think zerging agra will do anything, you're probably wrong. Both groups are likely to pull off when they see you inc, then you might get wiped.

Its a good way to ruin peoples games however, kudos.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
ahum:

guilds: Aftermath, Norrskens Hjältar, Baldgrim's Bad Boys (MID)
Forgotten Legends, Arctic Circle (ALB)
Cadeyrns, Legacy Crusaders, Na Fianna Dragun, Nocturne, Golden Age (HIB)

more alb groups pls:p

Grund

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
ahum:

guilds: Aftermath, Norrskens Hjältar, Baldgrim's Bad Boys (MID)
Cadeyrns, Legacy Crusaders, Na Fianna Dragun, Nocturne, Golden Age (HIB)

more alb groups pls:p
nocturne is mid on cluster afaik :D

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Grund said:
nocturne is mid on cluster afaik :D

guilds: Aftermath, Norrskens Hjältar, Baldgrim's Bad Boys, Nocturne (MID)
Cadeyrns, Legacy Crusaders, Na Fianna Dragun, Golden Age (HIB)

lol k :p i thought i had seen a hib movie from nocturne sumwhere?:|

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
guilds: Aftermath, Norrskens Hjältar, Baldgrim's Bad Boys, Nocturne (MID)
Cadeyrns, Legacy Crusaders, Na Fianna Dragun, Golden Age (HIB)

lol k :p i thought i had seen a hib movie from nocturne sumwhere?:|

i do understand u don't take AoD as humans but Ataraxia said we might be out aswell :(

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
AngeLujo said:
i do understand u don't take AoD as humans but Ataraxia said we might be out aswell :(

aww need a hug now?:fluffle: :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom