RvR sunday and monday 19 and 20

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Hi, I know it's bit early, but my gg is running then again, and i would like to know if any enemy's out then.

Last sunday was ok, many mids, many albs:).
But monday, was kinda hibs all over the place, roaming arround a fight, hoping to albs/mids win so they can finish it off:p

Anyway, post guild name orsmt if your group goes out on those day's / 1 of those days:).

fg vs fg fights make this game worth playing;)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Aftermath are out Sunday's and Mondays (there are no gg's out on Fridays so we moved the day)

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
rure said:
Where did you get the idea for that great guild name?! :D
Saw it in a movie once... It was crap but the name stuck out !

:p

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Legacy Crusaders will most likely be out... We're hibs running in blue with a pink firby :)

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
As a response to those who believe it's entirely acceptable to bitch and whine at people without consequence, we will be bringing a zerg to one or more of these nice little evenings. Apologies to the decent ones caught in the "cross-fire", but it's just how it is. When the gobby ***** learn their lesson we can all get back to enjoying our particular brand of rvr. Shame that the atmosphere of the game is being fucked up by those who want to make themselves feel big and clever.

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Arctic Circle will be there. You will know us by the trail of dead frogs.

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Nocturne don't have set times. Might see us out, two of the more busy days so most probably try to get a group.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Bracken said:
As a response to those who believe it's entirely acceptable to bitch and whine at people without consequence, we will be bringing a zerg to one or more of these nice little evenings. Apologies to the decent ones caught in the "cross-fire", but it's just how it is. When the gobby ***** learn their lesson we can all get back to enjoying our particular brand of rvr. Shame that the atmosphere of the game is being fucked up by those who want to make themselves feel big and clever.

geeeezz m8, just bring a group and i'll give u rep:p

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I'll be running solo that day on my Shaman, remember to spam hug Overbuffed and not kill me! (I'm not a prick, so I won't report you)

Kanim

Banned
Bracken said:

looking forward to the free rps m8:cheers:

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Haggus said:
Saw it in a movie once... It was crap but the name stuck out !
:p

It wasnt because it was such a handsome luri in it?!

Kanim said:
looking forward to the free rps m8:cheers:

Dont be an ass :<

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Bracken said:
so we keep the gank grps out of the way from mainstream rvr in a zone where hardly anyone ever goes (other than gank grps) and you still whine...
no winning really is there

tell me how is keeping fg rvr way from the mainstream "fucking up the game"?

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
so we keep the gank grps out of the way from mainstream rvr in a zone where hardly anyone ever goes (other than gank grps) and you still whine...
no winning really is there

tell me how is keeping fg rvr way from the mainstream "fucking up the game"?

You missed the point entirely. This might make it clearer... (the post I made about half way down on this page).

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=187118&page=22

It's about people realising that the rest of us aren't going to take the shit we do when we play the game as it was designed. Outside of Agramon mgs that is. The fg community have a clear choice as to how they want things to be.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Bracken said:
You missed the point entirely. This might make it clearer... (the post I made about half way down on this page).

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=187118&page=22

It's about people realising that the rest of us aren't going to take the shit we do when we play the game as it was designed. Outside of Agramon mgs that is. The fg community have a clear choice as to how they want things to be.
seeing as all the events that are posted here in agramon, i dont see what relevance your post has.
But fact of the matter remains, bring a zerg to a Agramon Mile Gate you are stopping gank grps getting though no?

And no i didnt read a 23 page thread titled insults after a while it got pretty pointless :p, i did however read your post and agree that anything outside agramon is fair game.. but i think the majority of gank grps already see it that way.
So i dont actually get who this "quest" is against since the vast majority of the more vocal voices arent even in the more established gank grps :s

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
seeing as all the events that are posted here in agramon, i dont see what relevance your post has.
But fact of the matter remains, bring a zerg to a Agramon Mile Gate you are stopping gank grps getting though no?

And no i didnt read a 23 page thread titled insults after a while it got pretty pointless :p, i did however read your post and agree that anything outside agramon is fair game.. but i think the majority of gank grps already see it that way.
So i dont actually get who this "quest" is against since the vast majority of the more vocal voices arent even in the more established gank grps :s

There are plenty of individuals in established gank groups who can be just as out of order (and yes I know there are some in the general community who are the same) ;) The fg community has shown they can get things organised...now they need to extend that to people's attitudes to others. I think it would then be reasonable for the rest of us to respect the area within Agramon mg's as a fg zone. That way we can all get on and enjoy the game how we want to. :drink:

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Can only agree with Chronic here...

Chronictank said:

Im not sure either towards whom you are directing this kind of anger...a specific gg/player or all ggs in general.

We all have different ideas of how to play the game in rvr and pve. Somewhere along the line we just have to find a way to coexist and try too either get along or stay out of eachothers ways...

Atm I think the majority of the players out in rvr basically think that ggs in the high population areas (beno, bled, or any siege fight) cant complain about adds at those spots since there are so many other places for them to roam if they dont want the adds. Argamond for example...

If a fg shouts abuse at you at any highpop area just ignore them or tell them to go roam somewhere else and not farm soloers/duoers for slackrps...

/Charmangle

ps. Myself, I couldnt care less which version of the game you play...adding style, serg, nonadd or anything in between. I always try not to add as much as humanly possible on FG vs FG and Solo fights. BUT if a mid asks me for help...I wount stand idly by and wait for him to die. Thats my version of playing the game fairly...Others have other views of it and thats okay with me...its a large rvr zone!:) ds

Baron

Fledgling Freddie
I have full repsect for the fg community on the whole.
And people like Rure deverve it
It's the twats at AoD that look down on the rest of the community for their play syle who come on here and bitch and moan nearly every fooking day about adding or iRvR that really pisses me off
We zerg around the keeps and don't complain at you for not joining in, so why do you feel the need to belittle it - you did it too.
"I use to add but until I found out how much more fun I could have when I joined an op't group, so now no one should add" - fuck off
Some people zerg bcoz they know no better
some because they enjoy it
As I said most of the guys of play in full group vs are cool
It's the wanna-be whinning turds, who deserve no respect
If some casual, rogged, low rr comes and adds on a fight just to get the hang of his toon - I'd help him any way I could.
I wouldn't tell him the fuck off and stop adding just to make my obviously small penis seem a little larger
I'm not prepared to be intimidated here or any where
I don't "add" intentionally to piss people off - unless, of cause if they "tell" me not too...

btw I hate soloing but I have full respect for the guys that do :worthy:

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Why do people like Rure deserve it and not people that just want to do the exact same as him ?

Our group has never added on yours if your in a fight, and YES there are unwritten rules of engagement. But if you didn't add then you would gain respect from us and we wouldn't had said insults to you to piss you off.

We are nice people and I think your more of a hypocryte(sp?) than us for thinking that as we've never talked to any of you. How can you say we deserve no respect when you don't know 99.9% of our group ?

It's not just us that qq at you. the other group does too :/

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Bracken is just on a personal quest against ppl that wants to play it different them him. Ignore him and he will eventually dissapear.

Baron

Fledgling Freddie
Haggus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Nazi's gassed undesirables - their term not mine
They didn't ban people from forums for being wankers

Your a fucking retard... grats

Nice huh?

It's not the spelling of hypocrisy that your having a problem with, it's the understanding of it

Slitzzz

Fledgling Freddie
Norrskens Hjältar will be out both days with a secret grp setup!!!

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Haggus said:
and YES there are unwritten rules of engagement. But if you didn't add then you would gain respect from us and we wouldn't had said insults to you to piss you off.

YOU have decided you want to play without adding. Unfortunately for you the game was developed, marketed and sold as realm versus realm - fg action and non-adding is what some have chosen to make it for themselves. So if people choose to play it as realm v realm they have every right to do so. You do not have the right to abuse them for that and that's what you have to understand. In the past you (maybe not you personally but people who say they want to play for fg fights) have gotten away with abusing and belittling people who are playing the game in the way it was designed, and you've done it without consequences. That is what is going to change. We're simply letting you know that whereas we will respect your wishes within the mgs of Agramon (an easily defined area), once you step outside of that anything with a red name is fair game - because that is why the vast majority bought the game in the first place. If your community can't change it's attitude and how it treats people then it will directly impact your own game experience. You have a choice as to how we'll all get along.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
xxManiacxx said:
Bracken is just on a personal quest against ppl that wants to play it different them him. Ignore him and he will eventually dissapear.

same could be said about rather a lot of people in the 8v8 scene. Unfortunately you've all yet to disappear ;) hence Bracken's new little plan:

Whine at someone for adding outside of the agramon playpen and he'll get himself a zerg and trample around on agramon while yer having your 8v8's.

Stick to agramon, or at least don't whine outside of it if someone should happen on your fight and everyone gets along :) no adding for you in agramon, no whining for us outside it.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
You have every right to play the game as solo,duo,fg,1,5fg etc etc and you have no right to abuse them about it either.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
xxManiacxx said:
You have every right to play the game as solo,duo,fg,1,5fg etc etc and you have no right to abuse them about it either.

yep,

and you've every right to kill enemies in RvR without being abused for it. Pretty simple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom