RvR needs to get more interesting fast :<

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
If <Realm 1> group A decides to not add on a fight in progress between <Realm 1> group B and <Realm 2> group A and decides to just walk on by, more often than not <Realm 2> group B adds on the fight 10 seconds later due to a cfh from <Realm 2> group A, and 15 seconds later <Realm 3> group A and B enroute to the local tower siege arrive after detouring having seen the swords on the map.

Insert realms at random, cause they all do it.

Zede

Part of the furniture
I'll be organising a reaver grp soon m8s, soon as elite and stalky stop bloody PVEing :p

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Edlina said:
No one wants to though, apparently, and I dunno why you said that to Gahn and not to Raid :eek:

Cause he says he can't do jack about adding? It's easy - just don't add ~~

Jjuraa

Banned
i call paladin in that group Zede!

you do HAVE a paladin spot right Zede? XD

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Old.Ilum said:
Cause he says he can't do jack about adding? It's easy - just don't add ~~

Cause i said i can't do jack if they give up after 2 adds, we never moaned about adds and we got added countless times.
It's the nature of the game, bear with it.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Zede said:
I'll be organising a reaver grp soon m8s, soon as elite and stalky stop bloody PVEing :p

i just want my plat collection up to 4 digits :(

Lcea

Fledgling Freddie
btw Hibs, attacking relic keeps at 7am~ doesnt make people come rvr either, cos we're all in bed asleep :p

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Gahn said:
Cause i said i can't do jack if they give up after 2 adds, we never moaned about adds and we got added countless times.
It's the nature of the game, bear with it.

When you're the one adding you can do something about it ~~ But if you say it's the nature of the game etc doesn't sound like you want to change anything

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Old.Ilum said:
When you're the one adding you can do something about it ~~ But if you say it's the nature of the game etc doesn't sound like you want to change anything

I see u ain't refusing scouts adding (+ some random crap) tho ^^
Bold bridge 2300 uk for the record.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom