RvR needs to get more interesting fast :<

Jjuraa

Banned
its nigh-on impossible to make a movie atm :< there simply arent any interesting fights to be had.. i could make a movie right now out of the footage i have but it would consist almost entirely of killing 2-3 mids then a fg blasting me and anyone im with.. only place to go these days seems to be bled bridges, and the only people there are mid zergs.. or am i missing somthing?

if theres an interesting place i havnt heard of where solo/duo can flourish then id love to start getting some decent footage rolling...

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
got a duo movie coming up in this week, consists of me and a shaman duo :)
weve been zerged pretty much 10 times before we can get one good shot of 3-4 kills, just keep kite the zerg with permasprint+swim into the north sea xd

Jjuraa

Banned
i think im gunna just chuck this first movie together 2moro evening and release it as a test, not really interesting content but be good to get feedback on quality/editing/music etc.. then once RvR picks up will release a more interesting, longer movie XD

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Been loads of interesting fights, pity you aren't talking about full group fights, cause I can easily name a few off the top of my head I've been involved in, pity I keep forgetting to press the damn record button :(

Jjuraa

Banned
well if there are any good regular alb fgs out there atm i dont get invited XD.. hmm..

anyway im not too keen on full fg vs fg till catacombs comes out and the server population picks up

Ticking

Fledgling Freddie
ever thought of making yer own fg if yer not getting invited anywhere then :(

Jjuraa

Banned
well like i said im solo/duo till Catacombs, but once the server population has picked up (enough to make having a fg worthwhile) then il start organising grps.. if theres a good grp of dedicated people could even make a new guild or somth

Gamah

Banned
I get loads of good fights..but then again most of the time I can pick my fights.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
i would make an rvr video but it would consist of me sharking around rivers and camping the entrance of poc and wiping out groups of albs who decide that

1fg vs shrooms = thewin :D

im talking about

alb 1 : hey man look a caster solo standing waving
alb 2 : quick hes dashed around the corner you guys stay here and kill this mob ill get him
rest of group : ok matey good luck
alb 2: OMG ITS A ANIMIST I DIED NERF!!!
rest of group : ok what are those anger spirt mobs coming towards us
Grey con alb : hey im dead i only went afk 2 hours ago what happend
alb 3 : whos awarkle
alb 4 : that lamer animist omg hes such a camper
alb 1 : hey his shrooms must have died lets get him
alb 2: someone rez me hes disapeared

awarkle : that was fun i just logged off at the entrance of poc ill get em laters :D

ps i dont try to shroom the entrance but its just so damn tempting until a full group ports in them im shafted :D

i love albs they allways give me rps Mids just bleh desease stun /slap

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:
You could also go solo with the alb zerg at Boldiam.

Fun fight! 3way fight with hibs in water, albs (a shitload!) on one side of the bridge and mids on the other :eek7:

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Jjuraa said:
well if there are any good regular alb fgs out there atm i dont get invited XD.. hmm..

anyway im not too keen on full fg vs fg till catacombs comes out and the server population picks up

ur an alb and u cant get a group cause of population.... /ponders... loadsa good fights at bold... bold is the new bled

Eroda

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
ur an alb and u cant get a group cause of population.... /ponders... loadsa good fights at bold... bold is the new bled

Plenty of peeps around, lacking key classes again though, its kinda depressing. Alb seems to have about 2 properly active clerics atm (places 4 and 5 on rps this week are buffbots zzzz) so difficult to get anything going.

Hopefully be more active soon cos there certainly seems to be alot of action, especially in the bold area. Guess the imminent arrival of WoW will drag a fair few away though (at least initially).

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
we run with only 1 healer most of the time. Doing "ok" anyways.

Just wish hibs would f**k off when we trying to take alb towers :(
Dont tell us to go and hit alb and then come and ruin it. We will just swith and go hib again.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
xxManiacxx said:
Just wish hibs would f**k off when we trying to take alb towers :( Dont tell us to go and hit alb and then come and ruin it. We will just swith and go hib again.

Did say to grp to let mids get on with taking alb towers last night and just patrol for inc albs, as you seemed to be saving us a job. All porting was down in alb last night afaik. However, kept seeing ds from other hib grps killing mids, so end the end just we thought to-hell-with-it.

re: orginal post. Bled bridge not too bad, b4 primetime anyhow. Guess easier for a caster tho' to kill stuff and move without getting added to fuck. Duo with a caster or summat.

Mael, 50th ment.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
we run with only 1 healer most of the time. Doing "ok" anyways.

Just wish hibs would f**k off when we trying to take alb towers :(
Dont tell us to go and hit alb and then come and ruin it. We will just swith and go hib again.

what maeloch said, but first time we ran into u lot we were fighting albs at renaris tower iirc and u tried to jump us so game on imho

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Jupiter said:
what maeloch said, but first time we ran into u lot we were fighting albs at renaris tower iirc and u tried to jump us so game on imho

we jumped albs vs hibs at renaris after we got killed by high rr hib fg at the tower with door on like 5%.

Only went there to get some payback.

We left the hibs taking Surs tower and hurb tower alone before that.
We actually took out some albs running towards surs tower when hibs were on it.

Well it was a nice ending of the evening anyways. Found a small alb zerg standing nicely together so it was ST, ichor and pbae away.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Prydwen RvR is just simply boring atm, or atleast I need a break :p

Why I fo'd to Camlann a while xE

Shallan

Fledgling Freddie
Animus said:
Fun fight! 3way fight with hibs in water, albs (a shitload!) on one side of the bridge and mids on the other :eek7:

ANIMUS RR7l0 retired

oO When did you start again??

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
we jumped albs vs hibs at renaris after we got killed by high rr hib fg at the tower with door on like 5%.

Well it was a nice ending of the evening anyways. Found a small alb zerg standing nicely together so it was ST, ichor and pbae away.

aye was kinda eerie last nite, up to about 21:30 gmt there wasnt an alb to b seen in their frontier except for a few exp'ers (we took hurb tower to try wake em up btw), thought they might have been planning something, but after that there was loads of em about

Gahn

Resident Freddy
xxManiacxx said:

Were u lot defending last Hurb (not sure) tower round 1:00 am when we bombed Albs outside? oO

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Gahn said:
Were u lot defending last Hurb (not sure) tower round 1:00 am when we bombed Albs outside? oO

Not me atleast. I logged around 23CET because I had to get up early and our only healer logged at the same time. Dont know if the rest continued though.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Jupiter said:
aye was kinda eerie last nite, up to about 21:30 gmt there wasnt an alb to b seen in their frontier except for a few exp'ers (we took hurb tower to try wake em up btw), thought they might have been planning something, but after that there was loads of em about

Yeah was the same when we took renaris tower. No albs no albs, 2 scouts and a sorc but no more. Then 38 albs on tower all of the sudden.

Friea

Banned
My grouped tryed to roam the whole last evening(the one with the legacy zerg in it)

we had such a problem just meeting someone, only meet Savage Conklave twice that night and the second time we added on them.

Rest of the evening we tryed to meet something but we decide camping the boldbridge just because we couldnt meet anything anywhere else. I think the problem with this is that alot of albs tend to stick together and zerg, if you albs just spread out abit trying to play FG i think there would be alot of more fun fights, rather than just being 50 albs at bold trying to kill us hibs, who ended up camping the boldbridge rooms for about 40min when there was like 50 albs standing still pushing f8 f8 f8 nuke nuke until we eventually wiped and not to talk about the 20 catapults or something that constantly interrupted.

just trying roaming about imo

Alaron

Fledgling Freddie
As Eroda said, we are low on active clerics at the moment. Albion's active rvr population has taken a dive in the last two weeks and it's becoming increasingly hard to form a decent fg.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Alaron said:
As Eroda said, we are low on active clerics at the moment. Albion's active rvr population has taken a dive in the last two weeks and it's becoming increasingly hard to form a decent fg.

Pffft! When i play my cleric it doesn't really seem to be such a huge lack of them, not always to easy to get groups!

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Alaron said:

run with 1 cleric. We run with only 1 healer pretty often because we only have 1 active healer in the guild atm.

Alaron

Fledgling Freddie
I don't know how often you play, but the last few days we've been really wondering where all the decent clerics have gone. When I do "/who cleric 50" on a weekday, I get 30 or so results, of which 2/3 is buffbots and the rest is PvEing.

[edit] This was a reply to Arethir.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom