RvR needs to get more interesting fast :<

Alaron

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
run with 1 cleric. We run with only 1 healer pretty often because we only have 1 active healer in the guild atm.
I wish we could. We had zero active clerics in the guild last night.

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
I think last night that the Savage Conclave ran into Eclipse 3 - 4 times (+ another group a couple of times), not that Eclipse aren't hard enough to kill with out adds. I think we won none, which was a bit of a pain.

Though in our defence we had 2 new healers in the group and it takes time for everyone to find the grove.

I think our best run was on the Bold west bridge about 10.45 GMT when the hibs in the tower on the bridge had the albs back up into Bold keep (well on the hillside) and we came storming in from the water.

So there are good fights out, fg vs fg. You just have to find them.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
SkarIronfist said:
I think last night that the Savage Conclave ran into Eclipse 3 - 4 times (+ another group a couple of times), not that Eclipse aren't hard enough to kill with out adds. I think we won none, which was a bit of a pain.

Though in our defence we had 2 new healers in the group and it takes time for everyone to find the grove.

I think our best run was on the Bold west bridge about 10.45 GMT when the hibs in the tower on the bridge had the albs back up into Bold keep (well on the hillside) and we came storming in from the water.

So there are good fights out, fg vs fg. You just have to find them.

I think u were only unlucky that u were the ONLY enemy group roaming at that time so aye we added on Eclipse once and Eclipse (or a mixed as Eclipse group can't remember now exactly :p) added on us another time. Just bad luck.
Albeit they aren't exactly the best fights i could wish to have i must say that 3 ways fights at Beno are funny in their way :eek:

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
It's not just the lack of decent clerics it's also the lack of people who rvr often...which has always been a problem in alb.(i mean people who rvr like 4-8 hours like some of the mids do/used to)

Also taking one hour or so sometimes to make a fg is fun :eek:

Jjuraa

Banned
the only full group i saw last night was a hib fg (eclipse or GA, cant remember) when they FZed me off boat and slaughtered me solo XD remember thinking RPs must be scarce if theyre resorting to measures like that

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Sycho said:
It's not just the lack of decent clerics it's also the lack of people who rvr often...which has always been a problem in alb.(i mean people who rvr like 4-8 hours like some of the mids do/used to)

Also taking one hour or so sometimes to make a fg is fun :eek:

Get a fixed group togh m8, missing some real fgs fight against u lot outside in frontiers :/

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Gahn said:
Get a fixed group togh m8, missing some real fgs fight against u lot outside in frontiers :/

80-90% of alliance have quit or at least seems so past 1-2 weeks.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Jjuraa said:
the only full group i saw last night was a hib fg (eclipse or GA, cant remember) when they FZed me off boat and slaughtered me solo XD remember thinking RPs must be scarce if theyre resorting to measures like that

That's cause we avoided Beno area :D

Jjuraa

Banned
Gahn said:
That's cause we avoided Beno area :D

was well pissed off at the time though, there was a caster in the boat with me too, shed have died faster XD

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:
got a duo movie coming up in this week, consists of me and a shaman duo :)
weve been zerged pretty much 10 times before we can get one good shot of 3-4 kills, just keep kite the zerg with permasprint+swim into the north sea xd

hope im not in it, tho i got a feeling i am ;)

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Gahn said:
I think u were only unlucky that u were the ONLY enemy group roaming at that time so aye we added on Eclipse once and Eclipse (or a mixed as Eclipse group can't remember now exactly :p)

When it's only 1 enemy group roaming and you just add on it there's a good chance they log as well leaving you with nothing (or only the zerg) to fight

InertiaSlave

Fledgling Freddie
Lots of PvE going on in alb atm. There's like 3 ml rushes running right now on top of DR and ml10 farm. Hard to find time to RvR if you're trying to get prereqs + raids done on main, bot and farm char at the same time (if you can't log em all at the same time at least).

Aleron's ml rush is hitting ml8 soon, and Darzil's two are on ml3.. More albs will be out soon methinks.

Anyways, how about them 1.74a patch notes? :eek7:

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Eden said:
hope im not in it, tho i got a feeling i am ;)

I think I made it into the movie aswell, getting pwned badly :eek:

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Think last night there was 4-5 hib groups out (NFD, Eclipse, TdD (with me), a mixed Eclipse alliance group with some Cele members, and a Legacy group), all of which ended up at the Bold area, plus the Hibs that were on Renaris 2.

Got a bit annoying at the bridge, so much for AE and wards not working through walls...

Gahn

Resident Freddy
raid said:
When it's only 1 enemy group roaming and you just add on it there's a good chance they log as well leaving you with nothing (or only the zerg) to fight

A) Wasn't arguing, fought the zerg and had some good rps.
B) Can't count times when we got adds in last months and we kept going back, so if it happens 2 times and they log, i feel for em but can't do jack about it.

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Gahn said:
B) Can't count times when we got adds in last months and we kept going back, so if it happens 2 times and they log, i feel for em but can't do jack about it.

I know that most groups add (also the groups I have played in but I always disliked it, just not much to do if the one leading the group decides to add despite me expressing my opinion about it :() and its ofc fine and its the way mythic apparently wants the game to be played... Still, IF you prefer having fg fights you could consider showing some respect to the few enemy groups who are still running as a fg by not adding on them and thus making the game more fun for both parties in the long run ;)

Friea

Banned
Jjuraa said:

i found this very strange, since there was NFD GG, TDD GG, eclipse GG and a mix group which i was in with legacy.

4 FG from hibs and a alb zerg, thats how RvR looks like atm, a shame really

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
if u are trying to find solo fights, a few places:

1. bled bridge (off peak)
2. crauch dock (also off peak)
3. roaming around areas where towers are on fire/keep sieges often get some fights with stealthers.
4. get your bot, /stick and walk to mid/hib poc. camp entrance for a while killing unbuffed groups as they zone in.. lacks challenge sometimes but still fun :p, or try to wipe out grps exping in there (i guess tahts really more of a bomb thing :p )
5. wander around beno, often get good fights with duos/solos there (as long as u dont stick with the alb beno zerg)

hope that helps

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
There was an amusing fight in one of the Alb towers last night.

Savage Conclave at the top, Eclipse on the ground floor and loads of albs outside. We couldn't go onto the balcony due the number of scouts casters peppering the battlements.

I did prefer when the albs were downstairs.

I would like to think we were holding eclipse off, but it seemed more like we trapped on the 1st floor. Eclipse in the corner near the door, doors down, albs casting through the door, Savage Conclave try to kill anyone from Eclipse, which was a challenge with there 2 druids out of sight.

We only made a break for it when more hibs arrived outside and eclipse left the building ..., we soon died after that ;)

Adorith

Fledgling Freddie
Friea said:
i found this very strange, since there was NFD GG, TDD GG, eclipse GG and a mix group which i was in with legacy.

Aye, it's a shame. My excuse for zerging is that any hib group you face has a medium RR7. :/

MaditioN said:
got a duo movie coming up in this week, consists of me and a shaman duo :)
weve been zerged pretty much 10 times before we can get one good shot of 3-4 kills, just keep kite the zerg with permasprint+swim into the north sea xd

i dont like your healer shammy duo >;x

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Friea said:

It's not too long ago since you hibs frowned at us mids for pointing at the population bonuses when we asked for a similiar (although, perhaps not as much) of the population bonuses you recieve.

By the way, this is how the Last Week RP scores looks like now:
Alb: 17.291.057
Hib: 14.840.839 (13.491.672 without the 10% bonus)
Mid: 12.766.794 (14.043.473 with a 10% bonus)

The 18th it looked like this (9 days ago):
Alb: 17.713.240
Hib: 13.464.652
Mid: 11.271.726

Both Hibs and Mids have gone up. Hibs are still ahead, even without their 10% bonus. Albs went slightly down, but is still greatly ahead.

When will it be time for GoA to adjust these bonuses?

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Azathrim said:
It's not too long ago since you hibs frowned at us mids for pointing at the population bonuses when we asked for a similiar (although, perhaps not as much) of the population bonuses you recieve.

Both Hibs and Mids have gone up. Hibs are still ahead, even without their 10% bonus. Albs went slightly down, but is still greatly ahead.

Seriously?

The bonuses aren't there to make the amount of rps each realm earn the (approximately) same.

[edit] and if they were hibs are way behind in total rps per realm so they rly deserve to get 10million more each week than the others to catch up then I guess...

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Just pointing the issue out of the population bonuses. The real interesting thing would be the upkeep reduction and camp bonus.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Eroda said:
Plenty of peeps around, lacking key classes again though, its kinda depressing. Alb seems to have about 2 properly active clerics atm (places 4 and 5 on rps this week are buffbots zzzz) so difficult to get anything going.

Hopefully be more active soon cos there certainly seems to be alot of action, especially in the bold area. Guess the imminent arrival of WoW will drag a fair few away though (at least initially).
I never get groups on my cleric :(

Litmus

Resident Freddy
Azathrim said:

As it has been said before...

LWRP does not = underpopulated. How is it hibs fault that there more active in RvR where as mid's arnt?

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
SkarIronfist said:
There was an amusing fight in one of the Alb towers last night.

Savage Conclave at the top, Eclipse on the ground floor and loads of albs outside. We couldn't go onto the balcony due the number of scouts casters peppering the battlements.

I did prefer when the albs were downstairs.

I would like to think we were holding eclipse off, but it seemed more like we trapped on the 1st floor. Eclipse in the corner near the door, doors down, albs casting through the door, Savage Conclave try to kill anyone from Eclipse, which was a challenge with there 2 druids out of sight.

We only made a break for it when more hibs arrived outside and eclipse left the building ..., we soon died after that ;)

Wasn't eclipse, was us with Ramble teh Eclipse drood :m00:

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Litmus said:
As it has been said before...

LWRP does not = underpopulated. How is it hibs fault that there more active in RvR where as mid's arnt?

As it has been said before:

1.71 Patch Notes said:
To assist the players in low population realms, or realms facing difficult odds, we are providing additional bonuses for PvE and RvR combat.

When is it GoA wakes up and fixes what Mythic has done on the US servers awhile ago?

Do they seriously want as bad a situation in Europe as they have in the States?

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Gahn said:

That's bullshit.

You can avoid adding if you want to.

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Old.Ilum said:
That's bullshit.

You can avoid adding if you want to.

No one wants to though, apparently, and I dunno why you said that to Gahn and not to Raid :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom