RvR: Improved Since classic or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorith

Fledgling Freddie
When I log on cluster I solo an unbuffed wizard. Am I allowed to add?

MaCaBr3

Banned
LISTEN GUYS NO ONE INSULTS ANYONE IF THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH.

ROFL @ some smartasses at FH.

PS: I was beein sarcastic, beeing that the average whiner on FH has an IQ of 5
PS2: ow wait this is gonna backfire to me.
PS3: wait I don't care.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
pjuppe said:
i figure i'll write this now since this thread will most likely be locked within a few hours (and rightly so, really).

i'm just curious but who are these ppl? i see them mentioned as the second most common argument (trailing behind ''go play CS'') by the ones that are for RvR all together. just bash everyones head in. they quite commonly refer to the l33t ppl that say they only want FG fights then add away on all other? i'm a bit in the dark here because i just can't seem to figure out who these people are?

i can only speak on my own behalf when i say that i get abit offended by being accused of destroying the game just because the feature i enjoy the most (and want to focus on) is being in a blanced grp and fighting another balanced grp, without adds or mobs. it's just what i find to be most entertaining.

i myself have been in grp's that added for various reasons (some might call it lame, i call it a lapse of judgement) but i try not to because of one simple thing: i don't like it when a fg fight i'm engaged in is interrupted by an other grp, be it from the my own realm or the opposing. doesn't matter. since i've played this game i've think i've figured out with almost 100% certenty the members of the opposing realm is people to, so i just follow the phrase ''do onto others as you would want to be done onto yourself'' (i'm not english and i don't know the exact phrasing, so sue me if it's wrong (and most likely it is)). makes sense to me.

if someone doesn't want to run around randomly bolting every one they see, why can't you respect that?

the thing i have against adding isn't really that ppl engage in others fights, it's the blatant rp whoreing many ppl show when they do it. i've seen many good fights when the mid clearly was winning but 1 or more mids rushed in just to get a shot off and get a piece of the cake. that is what's ruining the game. that's pure egoism. feel free to help eachother (i incurage that) but don't do it to boost your own /stats rp.

disclaimer: don't know if this makes any sence since as always i started off writing the post with a clear view of what i wanted to express, but somewhere along the way i kinda lost it and go into mindless banter.

I can only speak for myself and not my whole guild m8. And can i say...im not offended nor would i try to make you play in any other way then you do. And before 100 people answer whats allready been said ina million posts allready when i say this( but thats exactly what you do when you add! etc etc),i wanna say that i dont lable my actions in rvr in any way. Im not against anything. I play like ive done since before all this discussion took fire in the first place. Exactly like i want to. if that means solo a few nights in a row with my hero,,,or zerging away with my bainshee the net night, so be it. But i wont whine here if i get zerged,,,nor will i ever go up to you in game and holler at you...or try telling you that the way you play is wrong. Im totally objective. What i from the very beginning took a dislike to....was the fact that people verbally did just that in game...and that makes me dislike those people, and the way they behave. And thats how it started for me. Im not against ur playstyle, i kinda like the thinking of a fair fight, cause its something noble about it. But..i dislike when someone tries to force me into something by verbally tell me im doing the wrong thing...and others. And also i have no respect at all for most of the people writing here about their so called fair fight when i see that every time someone makes a whine post about adding....111 people answer him right after saying he himself added one night ago or every night of the week and is a hypocrite. Can you and others understand why me and maybe others have a hard time trying to follow that logic.....or be nice to someone that one day earlier yelled at you.?
And still....i will join the zergs if it means my friends is there...next night i might solo with my hero....and third night i might join a stealth zerg with my ranger( i can see some leet people getting ready to attack this with all their might:p). Anyhow....i just hope that someway along the line....just play it like you want...and dont care about what other people do. Cause everyone pays for it with their own money...and can do whatever they like:)

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
trycorn said:
haha great thread, horlely call's ppl who like's clean 1on1 / 8on8 fight's idiot's, Cstasy / Infanity / chronic (witch r the peeps he just insulted) insult him back, and fun thing happen's, just like ingame CLA zerg's up the thread :drink:

to get back on topic, suck's being solo stealther but there r some nice fight's that make's the day, c ya on the battle field

i agree to that it is indeed a crap post. But i dont agree to you saying that the whole cla zerg. We have people being solo every day since i first started the guild. And like in other guilds it consists of different playstyles...and a guild with almost 30 people online some evenings is as you prolly can see not in one place doing the same thing every day. Not that i lable zerging as any bad, but i do know you prolly do. So saying that i wanna ask you which guild in this game have never had any members that didnt zerg anything:p? And please answer truthfully....cause im sure you will have many disagreeing with you after this is settled^^

illu

Part of the furniture
o_O

What happened in the last 4 pages of this thread? I think some people got a bit caught up in a pointless slanging match.
If you want to have a bitch-fight, maybe take it on MSN :> Or go down to the gym to let out some of your repressed anger :) Or maybe knock one out and relax ^^

You know a thread has gone out the window the moment someone replies with:
- And who are you?
- And how old are you?
- Yeah and I will beat you up IRL
- You kan't spell (oh the irony)
- Yeah and I had your mum
- And your guild adds on everyone
- And you added on me last friday you mofo!
- When you leave school you might know what you are talking about
- 733t 5p34k
- I don't care
- F*ck this F*ck that, Look I can write rude words! :>
- Go and play CS
- Moron, Retard, Spastic, blah blah blah. Maybe leave the handicapped out of this?

Try and be civilised people :>

Oli - Illu

PS What was this thread about again in the end?!

Calo

Part of the furniture
Infanity said:
No.
I just find it funny when someone is calling someone a child, telling them to go to school - When you can barely read the post that person made in the first case.

Calo... It should be "Is Severance (capital letter - Its a name) a Guild full of (not off) people who correct grammar/spelling mistakes?"

I'm srry :mad:

I just really dislike people telling others how to spell on a gaming forum. Its kinda dull no? ;) But you're right.

Calo

Part of the furniture
illu said:
o_O

What happened in the last 4 pages of this thread? I think some people got a bit caught up in a pointless slanging match.
If you want to have a bitch-fight, maybe take it on MSN :> Or go down to the gym to let out some of your repressed anger :) Or maybe knock one out and relax ^^

- And who are you?
- And how old are you?
- 733t 5p34k
- I don't care
- Go and play CS
- Moron, Retard, Spastic, blah blah blah. Maybe leave the handicapped out of this?

Oli - Illu

you seem to be addicted to the smiley :>

;)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Calo said:
I'm srry :mad:

I just really dislike people telling others how to spell on a gaming forum. Its kinda dull no? ;) But you're right.

I have no problem if people type different and shit.

What i do have a problem with is people typing like that and then trying to tell someone they need to go back to school etc.

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
OF i got ganked by stealthzergs at amg or some peeps adding whenever i popped...
In small groups it was mainly Mailstrom and Bad Omen and some other mid groups constantly steamrolling us...
In NF got popped and zerged added on by the zerg or just plain stealthzerged, couldnt get ne form of descent FG too fight the opted groups running.

So both sucked big fat donkeyballs

baalreshef

Fledgling Freddie
Chap said:
Playing tricks with words you say. Saying that Horley was attacked is one very big trick imo. If you reread the thread he replied to Mastades post, calling people kids, idiots, generalizing etc. I have a very hard time understanding that a well educated man, as you say he is, would resolve to such low state.
The moron bit came afterwards. So please get you facts straight.

O O didnt mastade generalize there too?

baalreshef

Fledgling Freddie
ingame CLA zerg's

O O at least we can still do that... hehehe

A lot of guilds i m sure can t.

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
I wonder if there is any competition left in cluster atm , i think all the best grps are on classic. So proly yes ,prydwen / excal rvr is less zergy and with less gank grps.

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
o_O

- And who are you?
- And how old are you?
- 733t 5p34k
- I don't care
- Go and play CS

Oli - Illu

Who t3h f00k are you to say that you 9-year-old who cannet spell and adds on everyone with his /stick-zerg of CS playing school kids?!

Had to be done :clap: . /Sarcasm.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
bainshee is right up there next to warlock as the most skill-less class in the game atm.

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
baalreshef said:
Just to refresh your memory :p
Chap here btw. cba to turn on my own puter.
Imo mastade did not reply to anyones post and therefore didn't point it at anyone. Horlely replied to his post with this answer

horlely said:
And still the same idiots stop adding yellers,thats think the game is 8vs8 or
1vs1 for get the max rp.
And more kids that cant play the game so the need cheat in rvr(window D ,lag C , radar u) , and think(i'm the best ).
Even now the new stuff pre org fights in agramon , players that are to lazy
for run over the realms and only think for my rp my ranking.The rest of the game the dont need , only my my my counts.

The spirit of the game realm vs realm go more down , by ppl that dont know what a mmorgp is.
can you tell the difference from this perhaps?
mastade said:
Solo rvr is the same, still the same idiots that run around adding on everything ;x

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Where is the option `I am a zergling and i think it rocks/sucks ?`

there is more than solo and fg .

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
I am finding we are getting a lot more fair fights without the zerging that used to happen pre-classic in FG vs FG.

However as a stealther it fucking sucks.

A:twak: lso sucks as a visible soloer when your grp kills everyone. Including me.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Excellent thread, makes me want to come back (not!)

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
Excellent thread, makes me want to come back (not!)

poios niazete?
an ertheis piso pou den thelo fere piso ton malaka ton nery pou pezei dotes gamo to wow sas gidia

Transvision

Fledgling Freddie
Why not sort the arguments out the old fashon way, not this silly twating about on here?

We meet up have a good scrap , even have a laugh about it in the ambulance while thay taking you to hospital, get stitched up, agree it was fun , become friends and buy each other drinks for the rest of the night...

Sorted :cheers:

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
baalreshef said:
O O didnt mastade generalize there too?

No.. i was merely saying that the same people that added pre classic is still here. I could have rephrased it.. but oh well, i coulda stopped the 2nd world war aswell but as now, i couldn't be assed.

Dorimor1

Banned
Konah said:
bainshee is right up there next to warlock as the most skill-less class in the game atm.

Wouln't call it skill-less tbh just quite a lame class.

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
I take it you are some FL player, or maybe that excal tard they were running with. The 6 crystal titens in that room were more than enough los for me to cast on.

gamah has to get rr9 bug abusing so he's worth more rps tbh

Musejedi said:
Prove otherwise. I seem to recall you screaming WE HAVE IT ON FRAPS the other night, and its all gone a bit quiet on that front...

Dont worry, I wouldnt release a vid of my group getting power owned like that either. (yada yada yada just come back from ld, whine whine los, whinge whinge, the 4 crystal titans were like that when we got here!!!! cry cry bainshee cone)

Tell it to someone who gives a fuck

what mattered most to us was that you got the bait and didnt do it again :(
fraps still exist tho m8r, 3 different povs, and neither of us feels like banning another player when people in his grp say they gonna sell their accounts or quit the game if he does get banned

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Transvision said:
Why not sort the arguments out the old fashon way, not this silly twating about on here?

We meet up have a good scrap , even have a laugh about it in the ambulance while thay taking you to hospital, get stitched up, agree it was fun , become friends and buy each other drinks for the rest of the night...

Sorted :cheers:

You think half the nobs on here (especially the irc kidz) would bitch like they do if they thought there was any chance of meeting the other guy down the pub? Shame aint it... :drink:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
not entirely sure what the poll options have to do with rvr...

8v8
or
solo stealther

neither tends to impact much on the "roleplaying noobs" realm war ;)

but anyway enough slagging - locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom