RvR: Improved Since classic or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamah

Banned
I am finding we are getting a lot more fair fights without the zerging that used to happen pre-classic in FG vs FG.

However as a stealther it fucking sucks.

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Play both fg and stealther. As stealther is pretty much sux. Hardly find any soloers but when u do u get added. As fg looks promising so far.

Chap

Loyal Freddie
Gamah said:
I am finding we are getting a lot more fair fights without the zerging that used to happen pre-classic in FG vs FG.

Is coning through MG, without any form of los, in your oppinion a fair fight? If yes, it fucking rox!

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Competition was practically non existant before classic, but there was some, after classic there is absolutely no such thing as competition, it's so boring :(

Need all the good rvr guilds back to make cluster worth playing, like the first 3-4-5 weeks after cluster.

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
well I didn't run much in OF fgs alot so I can't really compare. Though i'm sure it would be better :/

I do remember good old email. That was alot of fun !

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Haggus said:
well I didn't run much in OF fgs alot so I can't really compare. Though i'm sure it would be better :/

I do remember good old email. That was alot of fun !

Too busy zerging?

HUH

HUH?!

Gamah

Banned
Chap said:
Is coning through MG, without any form of los, in your oppinion a fair fight? If yes, it fucking rox!

I take it you are some FL player, or maybe that excal tard they were running with. The 6 crystal titens in that room were more than enough los for me to cast on.

However if you have any more complaints feel free to drop me a note in my new Bainshee Complaint Box!

dustbin2oz.jpg

illu

Part of the furniture
I don't think it is too bad. I feel sorry for some low RR that get constantly killed, but - hey - we've all been there and we've all been killed a zillion times, so eventually all the low RR will become high RR.

There seem to be a few FGs roaming, but not that many, which after their occasional encounters, a fg will then go all the way to Beno or Bled and just steamroll everything on the way. Mids/Hibs and Alb FGs all do this, but I suppose they have to get some RP somehow. I've seen some Purple people and Blue People and they seem to have occasional fights.
Maybe they ought to make Agramon slightly smaller?

Solo wise, most people seem to be having fun from what I can see in relatively add free 1on1s. There seems to be a distinct lack of stealthzergs roaming, with the only build up being outside Beno or Bled on a bridge.

I think people will slowly come back, the new patches seem to be fixing good stuff for once, but it might be too late for some people.

The game does need new blood though. I see some lowbie RR people and they are mostly just the same high RR people in the game on one of their alts - hardly any new people seem to be about :(

Oli - Illu

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
I find the solo action varies quite a lot, ever since classic its been harder both finding fights, but also winning them, as the average RR of enemy has increased a fair bit. Particularly with stealthers, only the high RR ones seem to solo. Of the 1v1s I had today only one player was below rr6, and he used vendo + batter, QQ :(

I guess this was to be expected though, its more likely that the established players would get bored of classic sooner than new players who feel they have more of a chance there. I can win my fair share of fights on minstrel, but its simply impossible to get started on my infil, unless I resort to stealth zerging which is far too dull and unrewarding.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Solo rvr is the same, still the same idiots that run around adding on everything ;x

Chap

Loyal Freddie
Gamah said:
I take it you are some FL player, or maybe that excal tard they were running with. The 6 crystal titens in that room were more than enough los for me to cast on.

However if you have any more complaints feel free to drop me a note in my new Bainshee Complaint Box!

dustbin2oz.jpg
Neither of them, but sick and tired of not being able to use los to my advantage coz of crappy designed spells. :puke:

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
We SH(royal blue/black outfits) have had some nice rvr lately running 5 or 6 man grps.Not so many leet boys out there and some nice keeptake action.

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
I think the RvR will be better on cluster after 1.81 comes out (easier mls/artis, heavy tank changes etc) because people will dust off alts that they couldn't be arsed to ToA before.

Just my 2c.

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:

Running with 2 bodyguarded bunchees and talking about fair fights?
How does that go together?
Yes, complaint box...

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:

dustbin2oz.jpg

Gamahs forgetting he LOS abuses alot ;x

about 200 whines,for your LOS abusing and still say you never do :eek2:

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Gamah said:

dustbin2oz.jpg
:wanker:

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
been a really fun week. very active both with ''regular fights'' and keep siegeing :) well done all, keep it coming :D

and to the albs at hild yesterday, if at first you don't succed, try again :) i want more keepsieging in mid (much easier to get to with my huntress)

Musejedi

Fledgling Freddie
Jeriraa said:
Running with 2 bodyguarded bunchees and talking about fair fights?
How does that go together?
Yes, complaint box...

We only run 1 bainshee, idiot :/

Musejedi

Fledgling Freddie
Cloudz said:
Gamahs forgetting he LOS abuses alot ;x

about 200 whines,for your LOS abusing and still say you never do :eek2:

Prove otherwise. I seem to recall you screaming WE HAVE IT ON FRAPS the other night, and its all gone a bit quiet on that front...

Dont worry, I wouldnt release a vid of my group getting power owned like that either. (yada yada yada just come back from ld, whine whine los, whinge whinge, the 4 crystal titans were like that when we got here!!!! cry cry bainshee cone)

Tell it to someone who gives a fuck.

Brite

Banned
who cares what setup they run if its with 8 men its fair, if you cant deal with a certain setup then you need to do somthing about it... only group with 2 bainshees is rures, and they have no BGer.

As for the competition, well yeh, the only group that is much challenge is rures, and noly met them the first day we were out and we were a bit of a mess then but had some really ace fights, thanks for those

Musejedi

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
who cares what setup they run if its with 8 men its fair, if you cant deal with a certain setup then you need to do somthing about it... only group with 2 bainshees is rures, and they have no BGer.

As for the competition, well yeh, the only group that is much challenge is rures, and noly met them the first day we were out and we were a bit of a mess then but had some really ace fights, thanks for those

Stop killing my solo eld :(

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
oh gamah showed us where his bainshee is gonna go when it gets nerfed and he cant abuse los anymore :<

Gamah said:
right into the trash can

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:

dustbin2oz.jpg

quite a funny picutre really :)

horlely

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
Solo rvr is the same, still the same idiots that run around adding on everything ;x

And still the same idiots stop adding yellers,thats think the game is 8vs8 or
1vs1 for get the max rp.
And more kids that cant play the game so the need cheat in rvr(window D ,lag C , radar u) , and think(i'm the best :touch: ).
Even now the new stuff pre org fights in agramon , players that are to lazy
for run over the realms and only think for my rp my ranking.The rest of the game the dont need , only my my my counts.

The spirit of the game realm vs realm go more down , by ppl that dont know what a mmorgp is.

horlely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom