RvR: Improved Since classic or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

horlely

Fledgling Freddie
Oh yea where are the game masters btw ? or goa told them we stop
bann acc's form daoc becourse we all rdy low of players?

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
agreed there horl. This game is just so different from when we started out in beginning. It pains me that it cannot be a bit like in the past sometimes. I do enjoy it still otherwise i wouldnt play it obviously, but i cant help to think sometimes about how much people themself changed the game in (imo) the wrong direction. Here we had this great chance of escaping a bit into this virtual world and have some fun with other people....not playing it out as in rl, or another fps shooter or some other ordinary pc game. Mythic gave us all these tools...and some people(the loudest ones) started slowly to drive it in a direction thats gonna mean its destruction as in the daoc we know it from beginning. And thats a bit sad.

I still have a lot o friends here still though in cla and elsewhere. So as long as i have some fun with them im gonna keep playing it. When they are gone...there isnt anything to stick around for. Testing how fast i can be on the keyboard....strafing and using the mouse skillfully, i can do that in 1000 other games as good:p Its the spirit in daoc thats changed long ago..and thats nothing new things added to the game is gonna do anything about.
But it will add some new toys that will be a novelty and make people stick around for some time longer...and im happy for that:)
And in answer to the thread:p...rvr is the same as its been for a while now. At least i get some solo fights sometimes....and sometimes not. If i dont i go do something else. Also the fg and up rvr seems to be good at times.

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
horlely said:
The spirit of the game realm vs realm go more down , by ppl that dont know what a mmorgp is.

An mmorpg is what you make it, you incompetent moron.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
horlely said:
And still the same idiots stop adding yellers,thats think the game is 8vs8 or
1vs1 for get the max rp.
And more kids that cant play the game so the need cheat in rvr(window D ,lag C , radar u) , and think(i'm the best :touch: ).
Even now the new stuff pre org fights in agramon , players that are to lazy
for run over the realms and only think for my rp my ranking.The rest of the game the dont need , only my my my counts.

The spirit of the game realm vs realm go more down , by ppl that dont know what a mmorgp is.

horlely

Help is on the way.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
horlely said:
And still the same idiots stop adding yellers,thats think the game is 8vs8 or
1vs1 for get the max rp.
And more kids that cant play the game so the need cheat in rvr(window D ,lag C , radar u) , and think(i'm the best :touch: ).
Even now the new stuff pre org fights in agramon , players that are to lazy
for run over the realms and only think for my rp my ranking.The rest of the game the dont need , only my my my counts.

horlely

the hypocrisy in your post is astounding tbh
only my my my counts.
Aren't you doing exactly the same thing by adding?, you only care about your rps and disregard the fact that (in their eyes) you are ruining their fun?
And a mmporg does not dicatate in any way or form that you have to kill everything you see, nor does it dictate you have to run in a zerg, solo or in a fg.
And pre-organised fights are out of necessity not laziness for most cases, you need a place where x person who says "its realm vs realm ill add whenever i like" is not presant so you can test your full group vs a enemy full group on even ground.
You may not want to by some people in this game want to compete on a group basis.

horlely

Fledgling Freddie
CstasY said:

ah :clap: here we got again one of the supermans in front of hes pc (i can use my uber words on forums , the dont know me in real life).
Look kid when you cant discusion in a other style , hug your self and go
to school.
And when you a my rp my ranking player , i can understand your frustration
how ppl think over you :cheers:

horlely

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
horlely said:
ah :clap: here we got again one of the supermans in front of hes pc (i can use my uber words on forums , the dont know me in real life).
Look kid when you cant discuussion in a other style , hug your self and go
to school.

horlely

My dog speaks better english than you.

I just find it funny you're telling someone to go to school - Yet can't spell fuck all of the things you're trying to insult him with.

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
horlely said:
Look kid when you cant discuussion in a other style , hug your self and go
to school.

horlely

If all else fails, call the person a child.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
CstasY said:

Not that im gonna bother to discuss about adding ever again. But playing a mmorpg means you can do anything you want...without anyone except the designers to tell you how to play. And Mark my words now....i NEVER told anyone whats good or how they should play. I mind my own buisness and play with my friends.I dont mind people aranging these fights...what i do know is that it wasnt in the idea of the people that designed it from the beginning. Otherwise they could have solved that easely enough by building an arena instead of creating a huge battlefiled with lots of toys for it:)
And by having it in the coc not to arange(i could be wrong ofc) stuff like that should tell you that its something not intended. But hey...do whatever you like...use hax....play fair...rub ur nipple while rvring...whatever you want that makes it fun for you. But if you ever try to tell me how i should play it to make you happy. Then im sorry my friend....you dont get much response back from me. And if you think thats disrespectfull....ow well...then its time to learn how to comunicate with another human being in the first place to get a good response back.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:

I just find it funny you're telling someone to go to school - Yet can't spell fuck all of the things you're trying to insult him with.

please...do you really think being able to speak or write in another language tells you how educated a person is in general. He have all the right calling someone a child that behaves in that way though he have learned how to spell properly. That doesn mean jack shit tbh. Some people on thse boards speak exellent english but doesnt know how to treat a human being for fucks sake. Now whats more decent? to be able to behave and act a bit like a mormal person...or to spell right? comon guys....if you cant crack that nut, i think you are children if not in age then mentaly:)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Musejedi said:
Stop killing my solo eld :(

lol ure grp dpesn't show any compasion to other solo's.
But you expect people to leave a char you solo with alone........haha.

Amount of time your grp's farmed me when solo is amazing, and you whine yourself about being farmed when solo......lol at the hypocrit.

Chap

Loyal Freddie
ebenezer said:
please...do you really think being able to speak or write in another language tells you how educated a person is in general. He have all the right calling someone a child that behaves in that way though he have learned how to spell properly. That doesn mean jack shit tbh. Some people on thse boards speak exellent english but doesnt know how to treat a human being for fucks sake. Now whats more decent? to be able to behave and act a bit like a mormal person...or to spell right? comon guys....if you cant crack that nut, i think you are children if not in age then mentaly:)
In general being able to speak another language fluently does say something about the level of education. And frankly the stuff he wrote makes no sence.
horlely said:
And when you a my rp my ranking player
Doesnt really help his point if he cant make himself understandable

Knothead

Fledgling Freddie
chronic i think you will get banned by doing pre organised fights. so think before you speak.
horlely wants the game to be played how mythic intended it to be played realm Vs realm not l337fg Vs l337fg these are the people who are ruining the game as they want to be the leetl57 of the l337. these people pretend to only want to fight each other but more often than not jump in fights they come across.
or will not rezz their realm mates. these are the people who ruin the game as they are not playing it how it was meant to be played.
so to all the fags who think they are to good for this game fuck off and play Cs cos this is what you are turning this game into.

Chap

Loyal Freddie
knothead said:
chronic i think you will get banned by doing pre organised fights. so think before you speak.
horlely wants the game to be played how mythic intended it to be played realm Vs realm not l337fg Vs l337fg these are the people who are ruining the game as they want to be the leetl57 of the l337. these people pretend to only want to fight each other but more often than not jump in fights they come across.
or will not rezz their realm mates. these are the people who ruin the game as they are not playing it how it was meant to be played.
so to all the fags who think they are to good for this game fuck off and play Cs cos this is what you are turning this game into.
And you rock! creating a FH account just to post BS like that. Doesnt seem to me you have any clue of what you are talking about. There have been plenty of action for the lower RR lately with daily relicraids and zerg vs. zerg fights.

Knothead

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:

lol your a geordie i'm sure your dog speaks better English than you also.

and horlely is not english i'm sure he speaks better english than you do french.
people like this relly make me embarressed to call myself English.

Bertram

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:

CstasY said:
If all else fails, call the person a child.

I have read all these replyes etc from you and i can only say OMG...
Are you flaming people becasue of there mistyping ? Jesus ....

You know it is not only people from the UK who plays this game and tbh people who go so low and flame people becasue of there english skills THey have to be a child or freaking retarded :twak:

Why not just Shut the fuck up and ignore it`? I dotn even see why it bothers you to beginn with! Grow up .... And btw i wuld really like to know how old you are anyway? Becasue i am really chocked over suck kind of stupidity can accur in a forum like this ....

You are so retardSchool... If you dotn know teh word GO here:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=retard+school

Knothead

Fledgling Freddie
Chap said:
And you rock! creating a FH account just to post BS like that. Doesnt seem to me you have any clue of what you are talking about. There have been plenty of action for the lower RR lately with daily relicraids and zerg vs. zerg fights.

no have just formatted my pc and my FH password goes to my works email address so i'd jump of the bandwagen and get your facts right first knob.

ok i haven't a clue! of course if only your intelligence matched your epeen size you probably may reach maturity in another 20-30 years

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Chap said:
In general being able to speak another language fluently does say something about the level of education. And frankly the stuff he wrote makes no sence.
actually no it doesnt:) I dont know where you get ur education....but lets say you had a weak point in school, which im sure you had. Were you maybe intrested in something else? Ok..then you understand what im getting at.I wouldnt call you a neanderthal prick that are down to caveman intellect cause you dont know math^^He might not have choose to put his braincells into english only...or whatever his reasons im sure he had one. I know horlely and all that knows him knows he is prolly more educated then 80% of the poplulation at FH . And there is such a thing as school of life that 80% here havent been through yet. Thats giving you a whole lot more education for the rest of the life then being good at spelling right in english will ever get you m8. Take my word for it .There is things i learned in school that i really dont even have a use for. And i studied for more years in school then most people do...but the stuff i learned outside of school is the things i have most use for....
so...please....dont get down to the level of pointing out crap spelling. Xause that will lower ur own credebility by so much more. ok good:)

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Bertram said:
I have read all these replyes etc from you and i can only say OMG...
Are you flaming people becasue of there mistyping ? Jesus ....

You know it is not only people from the UK who plays this game and tbh people who go so low and flame people becasue of there english skills THey have to be a child or freaking retarded :twak:

Why not just Shut the fuck up and ignore it`? I dotn even see why it bothers you to beginn with! Grow up .... And btw i wuld really like to know how old you are anyway? Becasue i am really chocked over suck kind of stupidity can accur in a forum like this ....

You are so retardSchool... If you dotn know teh word GO here:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=retard+school

Haha, me insulting his spelling? Perhaps use your fucking eyes in future and read whats there instead of what you want to be there. He called me a kid because he couldn't think of a counter argument - Simple as that.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
CstasY said:
Haha, me insulting his spelling? Perhaps use your fucking eyes in future and read whats there instead of what you want to be there. He called me a kid because he couldn't think of a counter argument - Simple as that.

im not sure...but if you were the one who came up with the brilliant reply about being a moron, i just think that child was what came to his mind first..as im pretty sure all other people reading ur reply will think too, if they dont have the same confused mind as well:)

Chap

Loyal Freddie
ebenezer said:
actually no it doesnt:) I dont know where you get ur education....but lets say you had a weak point in school, which im sure you had. Were you maybe intrested in something else? Ok..then you understand what im getting at.I wouldnt call you a neanderthal prick that are down to caveman intellect cause you dont know math^^He might not have choose to put his braincells into english only...or whatever his reasons im sure he had one. I know horlely and all that knows him knows he is prolly more educated then 80% of the poplulation at FH . And there is such a thing as school of life that 80% here havent been through yet. Thats giving you a whole lot more education for the rest of the life then being good at spelling right in english will ever get you m8. Take my word for it .There is things i learned in school that i really dont even have a use for. And i studied for more years in school then most people do...but the stuff i learned outside of school is the things i have most use for....
so...please....dont get down to the level of pointing out crap spelling. Xause that will lower ur own credebility by so much more. ok good:)

I did not flame him at any point. I stated that I had a hard time understanding his point because of his spelling. I said that In general it says something about the level of education and imo it does. For instance in Denmark you cant go through Uni without being able to read and write english propperly, it's impossible.

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
im not sure...but if you were the one who came up with the brilliant reply about being a moron, i just think that child was what came to his mind first..as im pretty sure all other people reading ur reply will think too, if they dont have the same confused mind as well:)

Can you not see the difference between someone saying: 'OMG kid! If you can't see my point of view then you need to go back to school!' and someone giving his oppinion on what an MMORPG is, then calling him incompetent?

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Knothead said:
lol your a geordie i'm sure your dog speaks better English than you also.

and horlely is not english i'm sure he speaks better english than you do french.
people like this relly make me embarressed to call myself English.

Lol xD

If someone is going to have a go at someone "OH NOES YU IZ A KIDDY! !123123/1/,!!! go to sko0lz k!?!?!/!" They need to check that they're actually able to insult someone saying they need an education, before posting like a retard.

Chap

Loyal Freddie
Knothead said:
no have just formatted my pc and my FH password goes to my works email address so i'd jump of the bandwagen and get your facts right first knob.

ok i haven't a clue! of course if only your intelligence matched your epeen size you probably may reach maturity in another 20-30 years
Ok.. You are the one speaking about maturity and yet you make a complete fool of youself by posting "mature posts" like these... Refering to my epeen and IQ to belittle me with your superioty makes me wonder who is the mature one in this discussion.

Bertram

Fledgling Freddie
CstasY said:

Well this was the first Childrish reply you came up with... The one i talked about was just the second one... But tbh i dotn care...

The only thing i can see and understand from your behavior is you are a child ... If not in age then mentaly...

Grown people with just slight Intelligence wulden insult people like that tbh..
You just almost out of teh air call him a moron? Dont you see thats stupid?
If you dotn you shuld consider listen to the people in here and see how many there thinks you are childrish... We might be rigt you know?

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Chap said:
I did not flame him at any point. I stated that I had a hard time understanding his point because of his spelling. I said that In general it says something about the level of education and imo it does. For instance in Denmark you cant go through Uni without being able to read and write english propperly, it's impossible.

ok..then im helping you understand right now that whatever school teach in general doesnt aplly to all countries...or all ages. You have to think about that everyone isnt of same age...school changes in a 30 year span too. So dont be so quick and jump to conclusions you dont know anything about.
I said i know horl...talks with him everyday and can asure you he is an educated man, whatever his english skills. Now just leave it at that. ur still saying that being good in english tell you how educated someone is, and i tell you still ur wrong. Would all french people be un educated? or most at least, no...cause they might have disadvntages in their own language that makes them inable to speak as well as people from other countries do. And just be happy that you do speak it good...or at least write it good. We might just be lucky we dont hear you speak with ur danish accent, some of the danish friends i know from my childhood sounded like they had a hot potato in their mouth when speaking english...but thats nothing i would hold against them is it:p
So please...stop this silly spelling discussions cause ur over ur head, Just an advice.

Oshikai

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
lol ure grp dpesn't show any compasion to other solo's.
But you expect people to leave a char you solo with alone........haha.

Amount of time your grp's farmed me when solo is amazing, and you whine yourself about being farmed when solo......lol at the hypocrit.

That will be down to me, amount of times you've zerged me down > than the amount of time Sev's zerged you ..... Hypocritical wanker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom