RvR guild recruiting

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
atos said:
Woudl you jsut take that crap somewhere else mate. I don't think anyone likes a teller. :kissit:

Oh and atleast you can get the nick right. It's four letters.
He deserves to know, after saying such a thing TBH. And telling me to get your nick right or what? Look how i spelled it, Atos.. four letters.. I won't comment on your spelling.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Wazkyr said:
He deserves to know, after saying such a thing TBH. And telling me to get your nick right or what? Look how i spelled it, Atos.. four letters.. I won't comment on your spelling.

Clearly, you must be talking about someone else than me, hence why I commented on your spelling. Since I have no idea who you refer to when you write Atos, since my nick is atos. Would you like me to refer to you as Vazkyr? Yes, I'm rather weak about the spelling of my nick. So sue me.

And I'll let you know that Bloodomens already know about the thread since I gave the link to him on MSN to give him a laugh.

What you are attempting to do is nothing preemptive but simply trying to sabotage my spot in a group just because you happen to disagree with me. Besides I don't see why he needs to know what I do in housing since this is RvR-related, not housing related.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
atos said:
Clearly, you must be talking about someone else than me, hence why I commented on your spelling. Since I have no idea who you refer to when you write Atos, since my nick is atos. Would you like me to refer to you as Vazkyr? Yes, I'm rather weak about the spelling of my nick. So sue me.

And I'll let you know that Bloodomens already know about the thread since I gave the link to him on MSN to give him a laugh.

What you are attempting to do is nothing preemptive but simply trying to sabotage my spot in a group just because you happen to disagree with me. Besides I don't see why he needs to know what I do in housing since this is RvR-related, not housing related.
well i didnt know you where so fussy about capital letters in your name. Concerning the post he seemed to want to know ppls reputation, pve or rvr, wont matter.
Saying im attempting to ruin your spot is pure rubbish, but i dont really care how evil you think i am. I just wanted to inform him of it, becous of the post he made about hansi.

Overppowered

Fledgling Freddie
Stop that, if want continue with discussion do it for PM = PRIVATE MESSAGE and stop flame the post.

Thx

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Wazkyr said:
well i didnt know you where so fussy about capital letters in your name. Concerning the post he seemed to want to know ppls reputation, pve or rvr, wont matter.
Saying im attempting to ruin your spot is pure rubbish, but i dont really care how evil you think i am. I just wanted to inform him of it, becous of the post he made about hansi.

Then again Hansi did not apply in the thread did he? Well it don't appear any betetr than that. So I suggest you keep that in mind for the future. And I'll let you know theres nothing wrong with my reputation, even though you are making your feelings quite clear. :D If I wasnt fussy about them letters I wouldnt have said anything, nothing mroe, nothing less.

I'm going to drop this now since I asume I've explained myself. If you want to keep going you can pm me.

Are we stilling lackign a paccer? I might consider playing paccer instead if I get my SC sorted.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Paccer is pretty much sorted now in case you would like me to play paccy instead. just need to respec RAs and I'm good to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom