RvR guild recruiting

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Well hello! ;) ok so I got sick of running around solo mainly because I hate pugs so much... so I've decided to have a crack at my own RvR guild see below for requirements and how to apply! and I do hope it goes well reply wise so i'm not just making myself look like a right wally ;<

Guild Name: Unknown as of yet I was kind of hoping the 7 other people and myself that I recruit could decide together as a guild.

Reply to the thread with details or send me a pm if you don't want to share templates and such

- ML8 minimum
- Fully toa'd/templated - good templates
- Champion level isn't important to join

Classes needed!

1x Dark sm
1x Runemaster (r/c)
1x Zerker
2x Healers
1x Shaman
1x Warrior

there will be a forum up eventually I'll post address here when its up (will not have any shitty popups will be a private paid forum) and possibly vent still looking into that.

rvr time will probably start at 6pm GMT week days

go go gifv members :(

Overppowered

Fledgling Freddie
Interested with :

- Ttm [ Shaman 6L0 - ML 5 perfector ( dont need more for rvr ) - EoY lvl 10 - Full Templated ]

- Perrimon [ Spiritmaster 4L2 - ML7 [ miss 8.5 step for be ml 9 ] - Full Templated ]

pm me on game or here :)

/salute :touch:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
lol not bad 2 replies and it aint been up for an hour yet :) so far!

Dark sm - Me
Shaman - TTm rr6
Healer - Mevos rr7

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Overppowered said:
Interested with :

- Ttm [ Shaman 6L0 - ML 5 perfector ( dont need more for rvr ) - EoY lvl 10 - Full Templated ]

- Perrimon [ Spiritmaster 4L2 - ML7 [ miss 8.5 step for be ml 9 ] - Full Templated ]

pm me on game or here :)

/salute :touch:

just to be a prick, dont need more then ml5 as shaman for rvr huh ? go do yourself a favour and ebay yourself a clue ffs!

you make me sick, fully templated, i would like to see that template tbh... :flame:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Roteca said:
just to be a prick, dont need more then ml5 as shaman for rvr huh ? go do yourself a favour and ebay yourself a clue ffs!

you make me sick, fully templated, i would like to see that template tbh... :flame:

take it to pm's don't ruin what the thread was made for pls :p

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
if Overppowered rather want's to play sm i could join in with Tyrox - rr4l8 ml8 shammy templated etc

Overppowered

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodo u decide but....i prefer change the warrior spot for 3rd caster or 2nd melee, think is better

---

Roteca, if i say Full templated is because i have it....

i want mean :

101/101 dex with resist 25+ all and near 2500 hits ( 2400+ ) and eoy / cb / zoarkat - bonuses capped etc....
please dont flame the post...if u bored just sleep.

And trycorn np for me but think bloodo decide.....i prefer play with sm but if i must play with shammi np, :)

/salute

sorry for me english :p

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Not gonna bother since you were so specific on "warrior". Everyone know warrior sucks.

Valk or thane would be very viable in 1.84.

Agony

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
Not gonna bother since you were so specific on "warrior". Everyone know warrior sucks.

Valk or thane would be very viable in 1.84.
Atleast Valk!:p :touch:

Killswitch

FH is my second home
What you need is a Savage :p

I think I need to start sending feedback to Mythic for a class respec...no love for Savages any more :mad:

Agony

Fledgling Freddie
Killswitch said:
What you need is a Savage :p

I think I need to start sending feedback to Mythic for a class respec...no love for Savages any more :mad:
idd miss playing svg aswell

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
1x Runemaster (r/c)
1x Zerker
1x Healers
1x Thane/Valk

Dark sm - Me
Dark sm - Overpowered
Shaman - Tyrox (Not seen you since gala raid i ran ages ago on hib :) )
Healer - Mevos

i've put an irc channel up just for now :) saves us spamming each others fh mailbox its #daoc.unknown @ Quakenet

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Good luck! Running in an set (or semi-set) RvR group is the most fun I have ever had in this game. However, it's far from easy; for some pointers (I cba to post them again), refer to Killswitch's previous thread on this (and my replies).

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Can we name us CM^2 and be online 24/7 and just grab towers?

Signing up with thane(goin' for damage in 1.84 ><) or aug healer(42mend 33aug)

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Belomar said:
Good luck! Running in an set (or semi-set) RvR group is the most fun I have ever had in this game. However, it's far from easy; for some pointers (I cba to post them again), refer to Killswitch's previous thread on this (and my replies).

Much though i hate to admit that I lost a battle of wits to a frickin' mole, Belomar made some very good points. In the end, I joined an RvR-focused guild on Albion with a decent-sized player base to form GGs from. Not set groups, but at least you know the people you're playing with are going to know how to use VT.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
1x Runemaster (r/c)
1x Zerker
1x Healers

Thane - Atos
Dark sm - Me
Dark sm - Overpowered
Shaman - Tyrox
Healer - Mevos

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Belomar said:

heh know what you mean mole :) will prob take a few more people on after the guilds formed... so much easier when the guilds formed and people have seen you as a guild in rvr to get people than just doing what i am now :)

Lueclin

Fledgling Freddie
i can bring Zerker but would prefer Valkyrier problem is that its not ML'ed yet.. need to get it on next ml.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Lueclin said:
i can bring Zerker but would prefer Valkyrier problem is that its not ML'ed yet.. need to get it on next ml.

zerker is the only thing required ;) sign up with that if you wish theres no spot for a valk tho

hakoir

Fledgling Freddie
Overppowered said:
Bloodo u decide but....i prefer change the warrior spot for 3rd caster or 2nd melee, think is better

---

Roteca, if i say Full templated is because i have it....

i want mean :

101/101 dex with resist 25+ all and near 2500 hits ( 2400+ ) and eoy / cb / zoarkat - bonuses capped etc....
please dont flame the post...if u bored just sleep.

And trycorn np for me but think bloodo decide.....i prefer play with sm but if i must play with shammi np, :)

/salute

sorry for me english :p

show temp in temp selection or here pls, even if its rog in it, would like to see it. Never manage to get a temp on my shaman with all the fluff you have

Overppowered

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry but i do me template and dont want trade / show to ppl :)

i can give u a photo with stats / hits / bonuses if want but dont send the template :)

/salute

hakoir

Fledgling Freddie
Overppowered said:
Sorry but i do me template and dont want trade / show to ppl :)

i can give u a photo with stats / hits / bonuses if want but dont send the template :)

/salute

sure post the photo
make a ss with the CHA up and /bonuses at same time, would be lovley

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Still seeking!

1x Runemaster (r/c)
1x Zerker
1x Healer

if we don't get enough by saturday we'll just form the guild with what we have and pick the rest up on the way

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Ok! guild will be formed on saturday and we'll just have to take it from there ;x

Atos
Overpowered
Tyrox
Mevos

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
dont understand why people want to keep the temps for themselves, its not like its a business secret, its just a friendly help for people stuck with temps. i like to check temps for improvement and ideas for my own, as i never use other peoples templates unless they're friggin' good and im convinced i cannot improve them.

test me imo!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Huntingtons said:
dont understand why people want to keep the temps for themselves, its not like its a business secret, its just a friendly help for people stuck with temps. i like to check temps for improvement and ideas for my own, as i never use other peoples templates unless they're friggin' good and im convinced i cannot improve them.

test me imo!

Don't know but actually if the template overpowered shows me is diff from what he said on here he's got no chance of staying in guild... 1 thing i can't stand is liars

Agony

Fledgling Freddie
GL whit the guild m8 its alot of work that you have before you,but if you succsed you will have alot of fun :drink:

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:

test me imo!

i can understand it if it wasn't finished. i wouldn't want to compete with others getting the stuff i needed :) but if you already got it i don't see the harm at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom