RvR guild recruiting

atos

Fledgling Freddie
BO, you know very well I can't join the actual guild as I am in BaF currently and they do not permit their members to have alts in different guilds.

And regarding thane, you might as well have a valk aswell. Either one got massive rear styledamage as of next patch.

However I'm still interested in running a a setgrp, cause I asumed that is what this was about?

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
BO, you know very well I can't join the actual guild as I am in BaF currently and they do not permit their members to have alts in different guilds.

And regarding thane, you might as well have a valk aswell. Either one got massive rear styledamage as of next patch.

However I'm still interested in running a a setgrp, cause I asumed that is what this was about?

As far as i understand he wants u in the guild, so being in BaF will prolly not work. Tho im not sure,

I agree with you 100% A valk will be a must with next patch, something that wont be possible to ignore, specially in set groups it can work to great advantages.

BO, Gl with ure try, tho many have tried this and many have failed, mainly for the reason Atos sais.

vav

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
atos said:

atos said:

Don't you read thread subject headers?

Belomar

Part of the furniture
vavires said:
I agree with you 100% A valk will be a must with next patch, something that wont be possible to ignore, specially in set groups it can work to great advantages.
Hardly a "must".

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Kvadi said:
Don't you read thread subject headers?
Thing is I'm quite aware Bloodomen knows this prior to me telling him. However its np for me to join to get the guild formed. Hell I might even be able to rejoin it every night we are running. And just swap guilds on the fly I mean, there are several solutions.. :p

Ljuvasara

Fledgling Freddie
As some previous posters have said, good luck with this and just make sure you have enough fun in the process - because that's why we do this after all, isn't it?
Remember that fame or infamy comes quickly since the current groups will start recognizing you real fast :)

Take care and be patient with one another and you should succeed!

atos

Fledgling Freddie
the grp will be famous fromt he beginning if I join /brag

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
atos said:

i already know you can't join the actual guild you peon :p willing to make exception tho because your a mate

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
And i've just received a priceless pm.. and I mean absolutely PRICELESS moment....

Johny

Hello your idea about set group sounds good to me as im looking to play my rm more

BTW im Hansi, I have a bad rep but play well, rr 11 rm.
IM not sure who you are but I would like to play, can you write back soon so we can work out if we can play together or not, I know I might not be able to join because of my bad rep, thats why I would like a reply fast so its a yes or no. If yes we talk further if no then there isnt much to say.

.. well as harsh as this is going to be Hansi.. if you weren't a little ebayed peon that steals from guilds you'd know fine well who I was because i've played daoc since day of release... and I did know Saaug quite well a long time ago... but the answer you seek is quite easy for me to muster up... I'd rather take a rr1 runemaster thats in rogs and isn't even ML1 yet into the guild than you.. I hope the answer wasn't to upsetting or the fact I posted it here :) have a nice day

Agony

Fledgling Freddie
BloodOmen said:
And i've just received a priceless pm.. and I mean absolutely PRICELESS moment....

Johny

Hello your idea about set group sounds good to me as im looking to play my rm more

BTW im Hansi, I have a bad rep but play well, rr 11 rm.
IM not sure who you are but I would like to play, can you write back soon so we can work out if we can play together or not, I know I might not be able to join because of my bad rep, thats why I would like a reply fast so its a yes or no. If yes we talk further if no then there isnt much to say.

.. well as harsh as this is going to be Hansi.. if you weren't a little ebayed peon that steals from guilds you'd know fine well who I was because i've played daoc since day of release... and I did know Saaug quite well a long time ago... but the answer you seek is quite easy for me to muster up... I'd rather take a rr1 runemaster thats in rogs and isn't even ML1 yet into the guild than you.. I hope the answer wasn't to upsetting or the fact I posted it here :) have a nice day
Evul :flame:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Heh. Personally I find it amazing that AoD has guilded Saaug, I guess they're not privy to details of his exploits. ;)

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Heh. Personally I find it amazing that AoD has guilded Saaug, I guess they're not privy to details of his exploits. ;)
Probably not. But iirc are they not germans? No way they would know about him then.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Well the reason I did post it here.. was to show that the guild me and the others are creating will not accept people like hansi :p not that i'm claiming our guild will be some sort of godlike rvr guild... i'd be happy if we can run around as a guild regardless... beats soloing and getting zerged anyday... so anyway! if you have a bad reputation.. if you've stolen from other guilds and such.. don't even bother applying because I can quite clearly tell you now the answer will always be No.

Overppowered

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodo , I cant stay the saturday....i go to another town to see some family, but i back sunday or monday...wednesday maybe.

And agree with u decision of hansi. /clap

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
atos said:
Probably not. But iirc are they not germans? No way they would know about him then.

Most people in AoD is hungarian (sp? =O)

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
and 1 dane aka ceraxiz(sp?)(hansi, saugg) their shaman.

Mid version that is.

Gorvad

Fledgling Freddie
they have got Hansi? Poor lot... on the other hand its good - someone will keep an eye on him :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
We are still in need of the following btw :)

1x Runemaster (r/c or dark)
1x Zerker
1x Healers

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Kraben said:
Oh rly? Surprise surprise. :)

really yes! ... quite rly! ... crap, i forgot everything in your ''oh rly''-tutorial :(

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
BloodOmen said:
Well the reason I did post it here.. was to show that the guild me and the others are creating will not accept people like hansi :p not that i'm claiming our guild will be some sort of godlike rvr guild... i'd be happy if we can run around as a guild regardless... beats soloing and getting zerged anyday... so anyway! if you have a bad reputation.. if you've stolen from other guilds and such.. don't even bother applying because I can quite clearly tell you now the answer will always be No.

Atos aint exactly the "most liked" with his housing manners...
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=204435

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom