Russian Poison?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Thats about 20 people and half of them are democratic trolls..and the other half Russians it would seem.

Yet still half the country voted for him.

Job

I think that was rather obvious from the pisstake interview.

Job

Heres what Putin said the day we voted brexit.

He means they will.

President Vladimir Putin said" "The consequences will be global, they are inevitable; they will be both positive and negative...It is a choice of the British people. We did not interfere and we are not going to interfere.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Heres what Putin said the day we voted brexit.

He means they will.

President Vladimir Putin said" "The consequences will be global, they are inevitable; they will be both positive and negative...It is a choice of the British people. We did not interfere and we are not going to interfere.
Russians interfere in everything these days. Even where they don't have a preference in the outcome they try to drive wedges between both sides. I've seen the the charts on their network regarding the Kavanaugh nomination. They are posing as both sides basically accusing the other side of being evil.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I'm still fairly sure the Russians are intentionally leaking what they've been up to.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I'm still fairly sure the Russians are intentionally leaking what they've been up to.
They wanted us to know they killed Skripal (which they failed to do) but then go through the motions of denying it anyway. They didn't want us to know precisely how it happened.

GRU, FSB and SVR don't have very clear delineation of responsibility between them in the way the CIA, FBI and NSA do. They are encouraged to compete. It's got a bit messy.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
They wanted us to know they killed Skripal (which they failed to do) but then go through the motions of denying it anyway. They didn't want us to know precisely how it happened.

GRU, FSB and SVR don't have very clear delineation of responsibility between them in the way the CIA, FBI and NSA do. They are encouraged to compete. It's got a bit messy.
Plus, obviously, Russia is not run like an actual country. Administration, Secret Services and Mafia. All one thing.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Russians interfere in everything these days. Even where they don't have a preference in the outcome they try to drive wedges between both sides. I've seen the the charts on their network regarding the Kavanaugh nomination. They are posing as both sides basically accusing the other side of being evil.
Mostly as one side though apparently:

https://thebea.st/2yhymG5

Gwadien

'Look, we've just blatantly tried to kill some people in the UK, we've openly influenced Brexit & Trump's election on the internet, and they haven't really done much more to us, do you really think they're going to go through with it?'

India missile deal in US-Russia crosshairs

Gwadien

The explanation is that the republicans care more about getting one of them on the court, fast, than whether that one of them is of good character but sure, fire away at that straw man if it makes you feel good.

I find it a little bit fucked that no-one on the Republican senate rejected a proposal from a dodgy man that most of them don't actually like for a candidate who is possibly dodgy too.

Super fucked.

Job

They did the right thing, because trial by liberal media and feminist rentamob might feel good and morally virtueous, but its the opposite of justice.

Gwadien

They did the right thing, because trial by liberal media and feminist rentamob might feel good and morally virtueous, but its the opposite of justice.

So you agree with Tommy Robinson being put away for contempt of court, right?

Job

Thats yet to be decided.
He was kangaroo court sentenced.

Gwadien

Thats yet to be decided.
He was kangaroo court sentenced.

That's yet to be decided, yet you call it a 'kangaroo court.'

So just to clarify, you're OK with Brett not being called up because it's mob justice, but when Tommy Robinson uses his influence to do the same thing, you have an issue with it?

I totally understand supporting something because it lines up with your political point of view, but don't try and pretend it's the righteous thing to do. It clearly isn't, it's morally questionable simply because he's been accused of it, much like the Muslamic Ray guns in the UK.

Job

The accusations against those men are based on solid evidence, what Tommy was up to was an entirely different thing..you cant compare, his actions were not about their guilt, he was highliting transparency and cover up, if he is truly guilty of contempt of court it will come out in the appeal.
I find it hard to believe they could make it stick ,though because of his uncomfortable political stance they will try their hardest

Gwadien

RE: Bernie being a Russian hero.

This is exactly my point, this is feeding Putin's anti-America campaign, they're as bad as each other.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
RE: Bernie being a Russian hero.

This is exactly my point, this is feeding Putin's anti-America campaign, they're as bad as each other.
Not sure I understand your point sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom